Forums > Events > Maryland Nude in Nature Photo Art Haven Aug 24-26

Model

DakotaLee

Washington, District of Columbia, US

Here it is!  The official thread of NINPAH 2018 woohoooo!  Let the planning for an amazing nude in nature event begin!  Photographers, click on the link below to sign up!!

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/ninpah-201 … 3052960564

The 200 acre campground just outside of the DC/Baltimore/Central Penn area has again been secured for the annual nude art photography weekend of August 24th through the 26th.

As always, there will be a wide range of hand-selected models in attendance. Each model will be personally booking their own shoots with photographers and working out their own personal details, themes and rates for each shoot.

Ticket price includes a bunk for the nights as well as access to all features of the property, including but not limited to: secluded woods, a pond, a pool, a Victorian home, a ropes course, and small stone spiral labyrinth, to name a few. The website above will provide you with more details and photos of the property.

Normally the shoots would be 30 or 60 minutes long but occasionally models and photographers choose to shoot longer as there is a wide variety of beautiful backdrops to choose from.

As the event nears the ticket prices will go up so make sure you reserve a spot now! Also models schedules will rapidly fill up so send them messages or make it known here that you would like to be contacted by models to set up shoots!

This event brings models and photographers from around the world together to collaborate, so this is an excellent chance for new faces and new inspirational art.

Models, feel free to post often in this thread to advertise yourself and your availability. Photographers, feel free to use this thread to network and connect with models.

See you all there!  Weee!

Mar 23 18 09:56 am Link

Photographer

Hex Images

Forest Hill, Maryland, US

Can't wait for the event!

Apr 03 18 05:23 am Link

Model

Alf the Spidermonkey

Gainesville, Florida, US

Hey, ya'll! Can't wait to be a model for NiNPAH this year!
Feel free to check out my port, photographers!

Apr 03 18 08:06 am Link

Photographer

Beauty Outdoors

Planning and preparations are underway for the 2018 Nudes in Nature Photo Art Haven event on 200 acres of private land in Maryland.  We want to maximize interest and energy by bringing new talent (on both sides of the cameras) into the fold.  The "veterans" will be there too.  We are looking for ideas to energize the event beyond what we've ever achieved before ... which was already quite amazing.  Go to NINPAH.com for further details.

Apr 03 18 02:11 pm Link

Model

Model Carrie Ann

Baltimore, Maryland, US

I'm so excited to be attending my third NiNPAH. Looking forward to seeing everyone and getting creative! Please check out my portfolio here or on [email protected]. If you would like to book time with me at the event, please click the link below. I've already started booking.

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/carrie-ann … 4274319682

Apr 03 18 02:15 pm Link

Photographer

Beauty Outdoors

I have started posting sample (implied) images done at previous NINPAH events on the NINPAH Facebook page.  Check it out to see what you could accomplish.

Apr 08 18 10:37 am Link

Model

Model Carrie Ann

Baltimore, Maryland, US

The website is up and running! It has everything you need t know!  God check it out! Spiral did a great job! smile

ninpah.com

Apr 15 18 09:34 pm Link

Model

Model Carrie Ann

Baltimore, Maryland, US

https://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/170622/14/594c3a9a53923_m.jpg

https://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/170208/13/589b92899439c_m.jpg

Looking forward to another exciting NiNPAH!
Contact me for personal booking and concept discussion at [email protected]

Apr 15 18 09:37 pm Link

Photographer

AlexArt

Stamford, Connecticut, US

NINPAH 2017 was great! Looking forward to 2018!
What an amazing opportunity to photograph landscape nudes!

I am amazed how fast this year's event is filling up!

Apr 18 18 04:04 am Link

Photographer

Beauty Outdoors

For all the details, go to NINPAH.com.  It has links to all the information you'll need to fill all the memory cards you can shoot.

Apr 18 18 02:14 pm Link

Model

Henna N.

Brooklyn, New York, US

Whooohoo! I am super excited to be going this year, I missed last year.

Photographers, please message me here or at: [email protected] to book me for NINPAH!

Apr 20 18 09:30 am Link

Model

Model Carrie Ann

Baltimore, Maryland, US

I hope to see this forum getting ramped up soon! I'm super excited for NiNPAH this year!

https://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/150816/22/55d1775a6d1da_m.jpghttps://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/160518/12/573cbd4407a8f_m.jpg

I'd love to add some curve, strength, and flexibility to your portfolio! I'm a past swimmer, diver, and gymnast. I love the water and I love to pose creatively around natural landscapes. Shooting with others is also lots of fun! Let's collaborate!  My Eventbright page for booking is below. Also, feel free to email me at [email protected]

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/carrie-ann … 4274319682

Apr 20 18 12:26 pm Link

Photographer

SteveKofNJ

Collingswood, New Jersey, US

Hi Everybody! -

Looking forward to being with y'all in MD in late August.  Anxiously awaiting the creativity that has accompanied this opportunity in years past.  I attended in 2012 and 2015.

As you create your group shoots and collaborations, please advise.  While I would love to hire everyone individually, it gets beyond my budget.

Also, if you are a photographer looking to split hours with models - please message me directly here.  I have done this in the past and it does yield greater options.

Best to all of you! -
SteveKofNJ

PS - I have a request to join the Facebook page that is pending.  If anyone can let me - thanks in advance.  I am Stevek ofnj in Facebook.  Others, please feel free to "friend" me there.

Apr 28 18 12:01 pm Link

Photographer

Beauty Outdoors

Hello again, All!

The "early bird" discount pricing was extended a bit to allow tax refunds to be issued BUT those low prices will go away soon.

Get the low event price now and save money to shoot with more models.  Hot meals and camp style lodging still included!

Go to NINPAH.com for all the information and links to sign up.

Apr 30 18 06:03 am Link

Model

B Parson

New York, New York, US

Really excited to be joining NINPAH this year! smile

May 21 18 04:09 am Link

Photographer

Beauty Outdoors

Anyone out there who wants to do an entire portfolio in a weekend?  Look at my "NiNPAH Events" folder to see the great variety of images you can do in just a couple of days with about two dozen great models.  See NiNPAH.com for details.

May 23 18 08:47 am Link

Photographer

Beauty Outdoors

See the new Susquehanna River scene available for the first time this year in my NiNPAH Events folder.  Don't miss this event.  Go to NINPAH.com for details and sign up.

May 27 18 01:33 pm Link

Model

DakotaLee

Hey photographers, just an update:

I am almost totally booked, so please get in contact soon if you would like to book with me.  My current availability:

Before 5 pm or after 6:30 pm on Friday. Looking at you, sunset shooters!

Morning until 10 am on Saturday. Sunrise shooters on Saturday, let’s create during my favorite time for outdoor natural light!

4:30-5:30 pm on Saturday.

Currently I am booked on Sunday unless you want like, a 45 min shoot hehe.

I’m down to model with anyone at the event, and I’m open to a variety of concepts. Im also a creative director and producer, so if you want a concept, or want me to help with one, I’m soooooo down hehe. Thanks all! Can’t wait!

Jun 04 18 06:59 pm Link

Photographer

Beauty Outdoors

Only about two months until the kick-off of the Nudes in the Nature Photo Art Haven event in Darlington, Maryland, only about 15 minutes off I-95.  Please check the NINPAH Events folder in my portfolio to see all that you can accomplish.

Jun 20 18 09:50 am Link

Photographer

Beauty Outdoors

A bit over a month to NINPAH.  Go to NINPAH.com for all the information and options.

Jul 14 18 09:48 am Link

Model

Alex Adair

Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, US

Bump

This event is always amazing!

Jul 19 18 08:04 am Link

Model

Model Carrie Ann

Baltimore, Maryland, US

Hello everyone. I'm really looking forward to collaborating and creating at NiNPAH 2018! I still have plenty time slots available, except for Sunday. You may book me directly through Eventbrite at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/carrie-ann … 274319682, or feel free to contact me via email at [email protected]

This will be my 3rd year attending this event, so I know the location very well. I'm open to solo shoots or duo shoots. I'm flexible and do very well in the water, as I use to be a gymnast and swimmer/diver. I'm open to tree climbing, lake jumping, or any other crazy fun ideas that you may have. If you would like to add some curve or maturity to your portfolio, I'm your girl. Proud to be one of the few models attending over the age of 40 (43 to be exact). Let's chat!

https://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/160109/18/5691c919c8313_m.jpg

https://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/160109/18/5691c3b889620_m.jpg

Jul 25 18 12:59 pm Link

Photographer

Beauty Outdoors

20 DAYS AND COUNTING TO NINPAH. 

No event in the east beats NINPAH for its variety of models and posing opportunities.  Ramblewood offers 160 acres of private land so nude models are never an issue.  There's a pool, pond, forest, fields, playground equipment, park benches and lots more.

Weather worries?  No problem!  If it rains, Ramblewood has a pavilion, barn, dance hall and old mansion for shooting indoors or, you can do as I have, shoot in the rain.

New to glamor photography?  No problem!  We have more than two dozen experienced nude models who will show you what it's all about and make you look like a pro.  In fact, if you're new, you can create more than enough varied material to make an entire portfolio.

Want to see more?  Visit my Beauty Outdoors portfolio (MM 1042807) and look in the NINPAH events folder to see dozens of images I've done at Ramblewood.

Go to NINPAH.com to sign up ASAP so you can start booking your models right away while they still have openings.

Aug 04 18 07:28 pm Link

Model

CarlottaChampagne

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

I'll be there! Anyone want to shoot?

Mar 29 19 10:32 am Link