Forums > Critique > I am looking for feedback and critiques please

Model

ddesosa

Chatsworth, California, US

I would love your feedback and constructive critiques on my portfolio. Thank you!

Jul 17 18 01:16 am Link

Photographer

markEdwardPhoto

Trumbull, Connecticut, US

Hi

I would first start with putting all the correct measurements in your BIO. Height, Weight and so on.

So, you have a few snaps in your portfolio which is fine. Now you need to start showing the world your talent, your ability to bring value to an image. Find out the types of images you want to do (lifestyle, fitness, Fashion..etc.) and pair up with people (MUAs, Stylists and photographers) to do those types of images. You NEED a good headshot first. Then some full length images then some of the others mentioned before.

Good luck.

Mark

Jul 18 18 08:43 am Link

Photographer

Jorge Kreimer

San Cristóbal de las Casas, Chiapas, Mexico

Your portfolio is not good, but you may have potential as an art model.

Let me know if you ever make your way to Los Angeles. www.gershonkreimer.com is my website.

All the best,

Jorge

Jul 18 18 08:55 am Link

Photographer

J Haggerty

Augusta, Georgia, US

Prepare for a lot of work. Work on facial expression, posing, and most importantly work on your relationship with the camera and with lighting. Work at it for 3-6 months then come back for another critique.

Good luck and have a blast!

Jul 27 18 12:41 pm Link

Photographer

Mark Salo

Olney, Maryland, US

Step away from the backdrop so that you don't cast shadows on it.

Jul 27 18 02:20 pm Link

Photographer

Photo Art by LJ

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Your current images are the kind you have to put up when you are just starting out and have nothing else to show. Maybe you can find some photographers willing to shoot TFP with you. Post castings looking for this. Shoot a lot and work at learning something from each experience. Find out what poses and facial expressions didn't work from your shoot and how to do better next time.

As soon as you get some better photos from those sessions, use them to replace what your currently have. Good luck!

Aug 01 18 11:30 am Link