Forums > Critique > Profile/Image Critique for a newbie

Model

indeaLeigh

Athens-Clarke, Georgia, US

Hey ya'll. This is my 2nd time posting in here...I'm still new to all this and would like some advice on my profile. I originally did these shoots to build my confidence and as a birthday gift to myself....but when the images came out so HOT it had me thinking of modeling again.

I'm just asking for critiques/advice from models and photographers on my poses/images/facial expressions/profile. You csn send me a private message so i can respond and see them faster.

Thank you smile

Oct 07 19 08:15 pm Link

Model

Ms Skyye

Palm Coast, Florida, US

indeaLeigh wrote:
Hey ya'll. This is my 2nd time posting in here...I'm still new to all this and would like some advice on my profile. I originally did these shoots to build my confidence and as a birthday gift to myself....but when the images came out so HOT it had me thinking of modeling again.

I'm just asking for critiques/advice from models and photographers on my poses/images/facial expressions/profile. You csn send me a private message so i can respond and see them faster.

Thank you smile

Hey i think your portfolio is great so far! One thing i would try to do, is narrow down my favorite photo or two from each set. sometimes less can be more, so focusing on the stronger poses from a style set will really enhance your port.

Oct 22 19 08:04 am Link

Photographer

Motordrive Photography

Lodi, California, US

I think it's going well. You've got some too similar images that need to be narrowed down,
that is step one, step two is some technical issues for the photographer to work out of
white balance/color problems. Then, shoot some more.

Oct 23 19 10:57 am Link

Photographer

GSG Photography Studio

Portland, Oregon, US

Hello,
Confidence is a key factor in modeling. You have to many photos from the same shoot, Pick your top 2 or 3 from the shoot.
Also work on the make up, I am not sure if that was poor retouch but make-up is not smooth and silky.
i would get rid of the grainy screen shots you posted. Get with quality Photographers those will be the ones who know lighting and posing! Best of luck, smile pose and be Safe

Oct 23 19 12:00 pm Link