Forums > Photography Talk > Wedding Photography question.

Photographer

Mad Hatter Imagery

Buffalo, New York, US

Might there be a niche for 360 and wide angle video at a wedding on top of the normal closeups of special moments?

Jun 14 23 02:17 pm Link

Photographer

Studio NSFW

Pacifica, California, US

Wedding photography is actuallly mostly about salesmanship, and THEN actually making the images and up selling during fulfillment. Can you sell that add on to bride and brides’ mom?

A couple local wedding photographers/videographers  have an add on drone package (in case you want an aerial view I guess) - I can imagine that angle could be useful in video post, but I don’t know how often they sell that upgrade.   A 360 view sort of seems like the same sorta thing…all the traffic will bear, etc. 

So far as an add on,  a photo booth service has been the most successful and popular add on to a basic package for me.

Jun 15 23 08:29 am Link

Photographer

Patrick Walberg

San Juan Bautista, California, US

Studio NSFW wrote:
Wedding photography is actuallly mostly about salesmanship, and THEN actually making the images and up selling during fulfillment. Can you sell that add on to bride and brides’ mom?

A couple local wedding photographers/videographers  have an add on drone package (in case you want an aerial view I guess) - I can imagine that angle could be useful in video post, but I don’t know how often they sell that upgrade.   A 360 view sort of seems like the same sorta thing…all the traffic will bear, etc. 

So far as an add on,  a photo booth service has been the most successful and popular add on to a basic package for me.

This!   Offer it in your packages.  IF there is indeed a "niche" market for it, then it will take off.

Jun 16 23 01:49 pm Link