Ivy YungPhotographer Female San Francisco, California, US
My Website: Check out my TumblrMy MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/ivyyung
Mayhem # 3115566
About Me[Update September 16, 2013: My photography experiences (outside MM) have been fortunately multiplying as time goes by, I am able to better articulate my needs and wants; in order to save both of our time, I am putting forth some matters which I care about, please read before messaging me, thanks:
1. While I mostly do paid assignments, TFCD is considerable; as a courtesy I wish you take care of my transportation costs if the shooting location is not ideal for me to access with public transport.
2. If shooting ends after sunset and the sky is dark, I will ask you to take care of my cab fare home.
3. If you are a male, and if we are shooting nude/erotic/fetish, I will need a location where I feel safe at, say, in a decent hotel room, and you will need to take care of the room charge.
4. The same applies to intimate couple shooting.
5. I have motion sickness and cannot tolerate long travel in a car, so shooting outdoor in a remote place is not an option unless very well planned.
6. I don't do model release form, the collaboration is based on trust, respect, and think for the other end; I have a strong sense of justice, I respect and protect my models entirely, that includes no release of photos without prior permission from my models, no gossiping about my models to other human beings.
6a. I have been on both sides of the camera (being a model and being a photographer), I know and feel so much more psychologically than most photographers, not to mention that I am a woman and am also very sensitive, I think for you (model) than I think for myself (photographer).
7. I don't ask much from my models except one: don't edit my photos, that really hurts my feelings. I edit/retouch every single photo for you. I am willing to re-do it until you are pleased or, I have tried my best and cannot do any better.
8. No alcohol, weed and other drugs consumption before shooting.
9. Please keep yourself clean before coming to the shoot (wash your hair and body, brush your teeth), I do the same for you. Setting up a pleasant working environment benefits both sides.
10. And be fair and honest with you, I am a cigarette smoker and don't tolerate being judged. I smoke outdoor, don't let you get second-hand smoking. I am so willing to brush my teeth for you after each smoking if that bothers you.
11. Most ideal is to meet for a quick coffee and discuss details of the shoot, quick coffee and shooting are not meant to be on the same day; to make my life easier, I prefer you come to me. I don't use a cell phone, please arrive promptly, my waiting time is 10 minutes tops.
12. I don't use a cell phone. Please do not take it personally if I don't give you my landline number before our first meet, I don't always feel comfortable giving it out.]
Picking back up a long lost passion called photography. I mainly do self-portraits and would very much like to have the opportunity to shoot other human beings. Into both nude and non-nude, erotic, fetish and vanilla, color and B & W, be artistic and creative are very important to me.
The MM model I have had work with thus far:
Bright Gray (#2998098)
Have you worked with Ivy Yung? Add Credits for Ivy Yung! >>