Mayhem # 30679
PLEASE DON'T ASK ME TO SET YOU UP WITH ANY OF THE MODELS, SO YOU CAN DATE THEM. I AM NOT A MATCHMAKER!!! Also, Before sending a Friend Request, Leave a Comment on one of the photos. Don't just request.
Been trained in photography for several years and have been awarded a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Visual Communications and Graphic Design. I'm also working with a Green Screen Backdrop now, that allows me to place the Model in a variety of settings that can add to the allure of the image.
I take my work very seriously, and I enjoy getting behind the camera. I also try to make sure the the model is comfortable and enjoys themself. I will never ask a Model to do any form of Nude shots, or shots that they don't feel comfortable doing. I don't want the model to feel like she is being taken advantage of in any way, shape or form. I want my work to be Classy, not Trashy or Trampy.
In any business venture, Credibility and being reliable are very important to your success and getting call. I Promise to do my best to maintain my credibility and be reliable to you that I work with. I ask for that in return. If you cannot exercise an ounce of being credible and reliable, I will not be able to give you a favorable recommendation. If I give someone a recommendation and they've showed that they cannot honor their word, It makes me look like a liar, and I do not lie!
I do ask that Models feel comfortable enough to bring an escort/chaperone with them to any shoot. In this way, the model can know that they will be safe, and they will never have their values compromised. A word of caution though; If you do bring an escort, the escort must follow some simple rules of conduct.
1. Do not interfere with the shoot going on. Your job is to keep your eyes open and only act if there is a potential of misconduct on the part of the Model or Photographer.
2. Do not try taking any photos during the shoot! I recently had an escort that was caught by the Model and myself taking photos with his phone while I was working with the Model. Again, If you were there to take photos, then you would be the one working with the Model. You're job is to just escort and watch. If you want to get a behind the scenes photos, please ask me first. It's better to ask than to have to ask for forgiveness.
3. Do not try to Model for me, when the Model is changing. You're not the Model, but the escort. If the Model brought someone to model with her/him, then that is different and that would have been worked out before the shoot.
4. Escorts will refrain from any comments of a lude or sexual nature or tone. This does not help the shoot, but does make it to where I've felt rather uncomfortable during the shoot. Unfortunately, I've had some escorts that started to say certain things during shoots that I have had to be very direct about how it changed the mood to an awkward feeling during the shoot.
5. If the Model is changing and she is changing in My pop up dressing room that I bring with me, The Escort (regardless of relationship) WILL NOT poke their head in to watch the Model changing at all!!!! This is to be a respectful shoot. I cannot tolerate this kind of conduct from anyone! If the Model needs assistance with an outfit, that's a different matter, but not at the point to where they feel accosted by someone there to help protect them.
If these rules are violated, I will require the Escort to leave and the Shoot will end. The Model will need to find someone else to escort them on any future shoots that can abide by these rules.
****I'm currently available to book out paid sessions. My sitting fee would be $50.00 for a one hour session. I can discount the session if you would like to go over two hours though. I can also retouch images, because of my education.
Please also feel free to comment on my work that I've posted. I would appreciate any comments that can help me build up my portfolio or to improve the quality of the work I've done.
***Due to a past interaction with someone that modeled for me and used to be a friend and because of her deceit, I am now having Models sign a Model release before I will work with them. That way, it will protect me and the Model in the event that something happens. It also shows that I will not take advantage of another, as this person did to me. I apologize for any inconvenience.
I also ask the following, If we've worked together and you like the work I've done, please give me the credit as the photographer if you decide to post them on site like this one or other sites. I will always try to give you the Credit as the Model, please reciprocate the credit for me as the Photographer.
*****I've had quite a few cancellations recently from those that I trusted, which have been very disappointing. If you have to cancel, make sure it's for something valid (health, family, those reasons). Don't take last minute trips or cancel because you signed with an Agency and they don't want you to shoot with others, but you had planned out the shoot with me previously. It comes off as flaky and selfish! It also shows that you didn't respect the time or plans I had set up. Cancel for something valid, not something like this. Also, Cancel at least with in 24 hours time.
*******Due to the recent interactions with certain models that I had once trusted and enjoyed working with, yet they demonstrated that they couldn't honor their commitment to arrive and communicate with me in a professional manner, I will soon be using a contract that will be stating that the Model will agree to shoot on the date we agreed upon. If they model needs to cancel the shoot, it must be within 24 hours for a valid reason. Last minute trips and Modeling Agencies will not be valid reasons. If the Model is sick or an Emergency comes up (family, health, etc.) then that would be accepted. If they Model does cancel late or doesn't show and doesn't even have the consideration to contact me and explain why, then I will make note of the character and if they are represented by an Agency, I will notify the Agency of their actions and seek restitution.
Due to recently having reserve studio time, and having cancellations from various models, I'm going to have to start putting together a waiver here if the model cancels on me after I've paid the non refundable fee, the model will either need to find a replacement, or will need to pay for half of the amount that was spent for the time the shoot was scheduled for. I apologize for the harsh sounds of this, but I cannot afford to schedule time, and then have people back out and not be able to shoot. I paid money to shoot there and it's not right to have the cancellations and not be able to get my money back.
MM # 1359613
Have you worked with Julio Camacho? Add Credits for Julio Camacho! >>
One Model Place Portfolio;
http://www.onemodelplace.com/photograph … _ID=63462.
Ulena Talent Portfolio;
We Select Models Profile and Portfolio;
ModelLocate Profile and Portfolio
My Space Site:
Facebook Fan Site
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id= … 4687098225