login info join!
This thread was locked on 2009-05-20 13:16:15. Reason: Old thread bumped for the purpose of spam
Forums > Model Colloquy > Foot Models Search   Reply
Photographer
Deelite Photography
Posts: 129
Atlanta, Georgia, US


Are there any foot models on here?  If so, how much do you typically charge?  Just looking to see what the market is doing on these assignments since I do parts photography.
Jul 16 06 10:43 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Keeper
Posts: 293
Severna Park, Maryland, US


I have adorable feet and would love to foot model, but they're size 7 1/2, and I was told that size 5 is generally the biggest your foot can be to be modeled :-/

~Keeper
Jul 17 06 01:48 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Sarah Hunter II
Posts: 1,462
Los Angeles, California, US


Deelite Photography wrote:
Are there any foot models on here?  If so, how much do you typically charge?

I'd be interested in knowing how much people normally charge, as well.  I want to get into parts modeling but I have no frame of reference whatsoever. 

Keeper wrote:
I was told that size 5 is generally the biggest your foot can be to be modeled :-/

Hmm...I hope that isn't the case.  I'm an 8.

Jul 17 06 02:49 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
dani faye
Posts: 287
Oakland, California, US


i want to be a foot model soooooooooooooo bad! I have great feet!
Jul 17 06 02:50 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Sascha
Posts: 2,217
Tokyo, Tokyo, Japan


I've done foot modeling for shoe companies before.  I'm a size 5.5-6.  I have no idea what other foot models charge, but my first shoot was $200 for about 4 hrs.
Jul 17 06 02:50 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Sascha
Posts: 2,217
Tokyo, Tokyo, Japan


Keeper wrote:
I have adorable feet and would love to foot model, but they're size 7 1/2, and I was told that size 5 is generally the biggest your foot can be to be modeled :-/

~Keeper

From my experience size 6 and under is the standard.  Most samples are size 6, and the first foot modeling gig I had, they were looking for girls with size 6 shoes too.

Jul 17 06 02:57 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Sascha
Posts: 2,217
Tokyo, Tokyo, Japan


oops, double post!
Jul 17 06 02:59 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Bondo Photo
Posts: 250
Glen Burnie, Maryland, US


Keeper wrote:
I have adorable feet and would love to foot model, but they're size 7 1/2, and I was told that size 5 is generally the biggest your foot can be to be modeled :-/

~Keeper

Not to sound cliche, but size doesn't always matter. I am an avid foot modeling photographer and I've photographed a woman who wears a size 12 shoe. She was a fantastic model.

To answer the question at hand, I generally pay foot models $50/hr because I deal with projects that make money off of my photos. I know of another parts model photographer who pays $50/half hour.

Bondo

Jul 17 06 03:44 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Douglas Zukowski
Posts: 23
Tacoma, Washington, US


just to tell you, i have terrible feet XD  but i do not think size matters, as long as they can scale it, or put the right backround to it, if you just get a foot, then you can do whatever you want on the backround, it is still a foot. you cant tell the size. (i wear a size 11-13 shoe at only 5'8")
Jul 17 06 07:30 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Sascha
Posts: 2,217
Tokyo, Tokyo, Japan


Yes, like in anything, there are exceptions.  However, just like there are standard sample sizes for fashion, there are standard shoe sample sizes..., which, from what I know, is usually around a size 6 (WOMEN). I have no idea what the sample shoe size is for men. 

And, while you can photoshop and scale anything these days, the less photoshop you can expect to have to do on a model's feet, the better (quicker post production, more efficient, lest money). 

As a reference, go to www.cesdmodels.com, and run a search for their parts (hands & legs, feet) models.  Most of their compcards will show that their feet are size 6.

(FYI CESD is one of the top commercial modeling agency in Los Angeles, which also carries voice talents & parts models.  I'm not represented by them... yet : ) although I hope to do business with them in the future!)
Jul 17 06 07:55 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Not a Member
Posts: 67
Elizabeth, New Jersey, US


I have nice feet and my feet look good in just about everything. I wear is size 8 to 8 1/2 but my feet dont look that big...let me know if you ever need someone especially african american.
Jul 17 06 09:41 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
theda
Posts: 21,713
New York, New York, US


Most shoe modeling uses a size 5-6.

"Foot modeling" typically refers to fetish work in which you are actually showing off your feet and size restrictions are usually non-existant.

Parts Agency in NYC states they accept foot sizes up to ten. How often models with large feet actually get work is anothe rmatter.
Jul 18 06 01:28 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Bondo Photo
Posts: 250
Glen Burnie, Maryland, US


I don't believe in across the board standards that a model's body or body parts should be within a certain size range. I'm not a commercial photographer so it doesn't matter to me.

If a model has the look I'm looking for, I could care less if she wears a size 2 or a size 15.

Bondo
Jul 19 06 07:47 am  Link  Quote 
Model
Sascha
Posts: 2,217
Tokyo, Tokyo, Japan


Yes but the OP does parts photography and is looking to know the Market standards right now.
Jul 19 06 08:33 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Bondo Photo
Posts: 250
Glen Burnie, Maryland, US


Yeah, I understand how commercial companies and agencies need to adhere to certain guidelines and standards. As more of a fetish photog and less of a commercial photog, I have no need to follow too many restrictive guidelines such as size. I just go by general appearance.
Jul 20 06 08:10 am  Link  Quote 
Model
Isabelle Du
Posts: 350
Los Angeles, California, US


Sascha wrote:
Yes, like in anything, there are exceptions.  However, just like there are standard sample sizes for fashion, there are standard shoe sample sizes..., which, from what I know, is usually around a size 6 (WOMEN). I have no idea what the sample shoe size is for men. 

And, while you can photoshop and scale anything these days, the less photoshop you can expect to have to do on a model's feet, the better (quicker post production, more efficient, lest money). 

As a reference, go to www.cesdmodels.com, and run a search for their parts (hands & legs, feet) models.  Most of their compcards will show that their feet are size 6.

(FYI CESD is one of the top commercial modeling agency in Los Angeles, which also carries voice talents & parts models.  I'm not represented by them... yet : ) although I hope to do business with them in the future!)

Do you know where I could find submission information for them?

Jul 22 06 07:09 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
SandyJones-Ireland
Posts: 85
Fort Myers, Florida, US


i have been paid 400-500 for a half day foot shoot...
Jul 23 06 12:52 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
SandyJones-Ireland
Posts: 85
Fort Myers, Florida, US


I'm also a size 8 1/2~!!!
Jul 23 06 12:53 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Sascha
Posts: 2,217
Tokyo, Tokyo, Japan


Isabelle Barrett wrote:

Do you know where I could find submission information for them?

Ummmm I believe there should be an email address somewhere on that site.  I called them up some time ago for regular modeling and they told me to just send them an email.  If you want to know who specifically to email, I suggest that you call and ask for their parts division : )

Jul 24 06 04:25 am  Link  Quote 
Model
Claudia
Posts: 78
San Antonio, Texas, US


oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh i wanna be a foot model,I hate feet I think theyre ugly,lol,but wouldnt mind them photographed!
I used 2 hate my feet theyre tiny,but now i think the'yr kinda cute,hehe,only cuz alot of people say my feet are pretty.oh yeah and cuz one time i got paid ALOT of money just to have my feet video taped for like 2minutes,4sum fetish site.hehe,that was fun!!I love being a modell!!!anyone wanna shoot my feet;-)~

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

ClaudiaG
Jul 24 06 04:36 am  Link  Quote 
Model
Claudia
Posts: 78
San Antonio, Texas, US


ps
if anyone knws where I can get more work like that plase let me knw;-)
Jul 24 06 04:36 am  Link  Quote 
Model
Keeper
Posts: 293
Severna Park, Maryland, US


For real. Anyone in MD looking for a foot model, drop me a line.

~Keeper
Jul 24 06 12:23 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
diem
Posts: 81
Las Vegas, Nevada, US


im a size 4.5-5 and finding shoes are very hard as is...if its possible for me to get paid to wear shoes then great.
Jul 27 06 12:17 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
GCF Photography
Posts: 7
Las Vegas, Nevada, US


I think that any size feet are fine. As long as they are not too out of proportion with the rest of your body. Even if they are a little big I think they can be sexy.


http://www.WorldsPrettiestFeet.com
May 20 09 12:52 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Rachel Jay
Posts: 20,334
Hoffman Estates, Illinois, US


GCF Photography wrote:
I think that any size feet are fine. As long as they are not too out of proportion with the rest of your body. Even if they are a little big I think they can be sexy.


http://www.WorldsPrettiestFeet.com

Stop SPAMing your shit and bumping old useless threads.  Both are against the rules.

May 20 09 12:54 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
AlloyOne Photography
Posts: 138
Atlanta, Georgia, US


Deelite Photography wrote:
Are there any foot models on here?  If so, how much do you typically charge?  Just looking to see what the market is doing on these assignments since I do parts photography.

FREAK :-)

May 20 09 12:55 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
amanda logue
Posts: 1,312
Albany, California, US


I have also been paid 400-800 for a foot shoot and I am a size 7.5 smile
May 20 09 12:56 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
BlackWatch
Posts: 3,825
Cleveland, Ohio, US


SandyJones-Ireland wrote:
i have been paid 400-500 for a half day foot shoot...

I'm afraid to ask...

May 20 09 12:59 pm  Link  Quote 
  Search   Reply