login info join!
Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > Tampa M&G Chit Chat 6 Search   Reply
first224225226227228229230231last
Photographer
Carl Roberts
Posts: 32,960
Saint Petersburg, Florida, US


orias wrote:
ugghhh my new puppy has been shaking her head all morning. poor things got the beginning stages of an ear infection sad

time to clean the ears and give her some antibiotics

and here i thought i was going to get to sleep for another hour before my long day of shooting grrr

What you shooting?

And get better soon Chris!

Oct 18 12 05:00 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
sospix
Posts: 21,340
Orlando, Florida, US


Frank Lewis Photography wrote:
http://www.bikerbits.info/MCSafe2.jpg

Biketoberfest is here...

And I'm "there"  .  .  .  wink

SOS

Oct 18 12 07:40 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
sospix
Posts: 21,340
Orlando, Florida, US


orias wrote:
ugghhh my new puppy has been shaking her head all morning. poor things got the beginning stages of an ear infection sad

time to clean the ears and give her some antibiotics

and here i thought i was going to get to sleep for another hour before my long day of shooting grrr

If I shake my head and act sick, will ya come "heal" me too  .  .  .  wink

SOS

Oct 18 12 07:41 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Koryo Photography
Posts: 876
Tampa, Florida, US


Carl, stellar responses to my Seashell-themed casting call...thinking we could turn one or more into a Thursday or Friday night session, if you're game.

"We're gonna need a bigger boat."
Oct 18 12 09:24 am  Link  Quote 
Model
Lady Pelvic
Posts: 1,408
Orlando, Florida, US


Greetings! smile
Oct 18 12 10:55 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Chris Rifkin
Posts: 24,566
Tampa, Florida, US


Well,woke up finally,trying to keep some fluids down(Gatorade as I an extremely deyhdrated and not only do I feel woozy I'm cramping when I stretch)..
Let's see hoe this goes,hopefully I can get started back up and head on to my 8am delivery time in Auburndale
Oct 18 12 11:28 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Carl Roberts
Posts: 32,960
Saint Petersburg, Florida, US


Lady Pelvic wrote:
Greetings! smile

Dude!...WTF!

Where the heck have you been?

Do you know how hard it has been to keep SOS entertained while you have been away?

Oct 18 12 11:29 am  Link  Quote 
Model
Lady Pelvic
Posts: 1,408
Orlando, Florida, US


Carl Roberts wrote:

Dude!...WTF!

Where the heck have you been?

Do you know how hard it has been to keep SOS entertained while you have been away?

LOL SORRY.
I've been job hunting like a motha~!!

Really? I just figured Jake would entertain him. My bad. tongue

Oct 18 12 11:30 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Carl Roberts
Posts: 32,960
Saint Petersburg, Florida, US


Lady Pelvic wrote:
LOL SORRY.
I've been job hunting like a motha~!!

Really? I just figured Jake would entertain him. My bad. tongue

Just checked out your new stuff

Sweet Jesus did you kick it up a notch or 20

I'm just loving the new work

Seriously nice

Oct 18 12 11:33 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Carl Roberts
Posts: 32,960
Saint Petersburg, Florida, US


Koryo Photography wrote:
Carl, stellar responses to my Seashell-themed casting call...thinking we could turn one or more into a Thursday or Friday night session, if you're game.

"We're gonna need a bigger boat."

Totally!

Oct 18 12 11:43 am  Link  Quote 
Model
Lady Pelvic
Posts: 1,408
Orlando, Florida, US


Carl Roberts wrote:

Just checked out your new stuff

Sweet Jesus did you kick it up a notch or 20

I'm just loving the new work

Seriously nice

Thanks! Honestly... I think I want to dress high fashion for the rest of my life.
REST. OF. MY. LIFE.

This, by far, is some of my greatest work. Also, thanks for all the comments.

Oct 18 12 01:00 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Koryo Photography
Posts: 876
Tampa, Florida, US


I agree with Carl completely, ma'am....very hot stuff there, hot stuff wink
Oct 18 12 04:49 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
i c e c o l d
Posts: 8,610
Fort Myers, Florida, US


I see one of the Pinellas suitcase pimps is using "his" models to do his pimp'n for him now.... lol
Oct 18 12 05:36 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
OwenImages
Posts: 3,825
Indian Rocks Beach, Florida, US


i c e c o l d wrote:
I see one of the Pinellas suitcase pimps is using "his" models to do his pimp'n for him now.... lol

?

Oct 18 12 05:46 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Chris Rifkin
Posts: 24,566
Tampa, Florida, US


i c e c o l d wrote:
I see one of the Pinellas suitcase pimps is using "his" llamas to do his pimp'n for him now.... lol

Buh buh buh buh I thought it was all taken care of

Oct 18 12 05:57 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
i c e c o l d
Posts: 8,610
Fort Myers, Florida, US


Chris Rifkin wrote:

Buh buh buh buh I thought it was all taken care of

This is another one....but still one of the "300+" club...

but yeah, "they were taken care of" lol

Oct 18 12 06:00 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
sospix
Posts: 21,340
Orlando, Florida, US


Lady Pelvic wrote:

Thanks! Honestly... I think I want to dress high fashion for the rest of my life.
REST. OF. MY. LIFE.

This, by far, is some of my greatest work. Also, thanks for all the comments.

Oct 18 12 10:38 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Carl Roberts
Posts: 32,960
Saint Petersburg, Florida, US


Lady Pelvic wrote:
Thanks! Honestly... I think I want to dress high fashion for the rest of my life.
REST. OF. MY. LIFE.

This, by far, is some of my greatest work. Also, thanks for all the comments.

Oct 19 12 05:25 am  Link  Quote 
Model
Lady Pelvic
Posts: 1,408
Orlando, Florida, US


Koryo Photography wrote:
I agree with Carl completely, ma'am....very hot stuff there, hot stuff wink

Thank you kindly, sir. smile

Oct 19 12 05:48 am  Link  Quote 
Model
Lady Pelvic
Posts: 1,408
Orlando, Florida, US


sospix wrote:

I thought ya shaved yer haid  .  .  .  yer not even bald  .  .  .  wink  Looks great, now, when do I get ta shoot somma this "new hair" stuff  .  .  .

SOS

I chicken'd out of shaving my head. >.>;;;
Thanks! I look a lot older now. o.o

You get to shoot it....soon...very soon. >: D

Oct 19 12 05:49 am  Link  Quote 
Model
Lady Pelvic
Posts: 1,408
Orlando, Florida, US


Carl Roberts wrote:

I was with a buddy of mine last night and I was telling him about your new stuff
But I could not remember your name

All I came up with was Penis Girl. LOL
That was as close as I could come

You really need a better name!

DA FUHHH? PENIS GIRL?
Amber would of worked if you couldn't remember my stage name.

Now he's probably got the wrong idea of me. D :

Oct 19 12 05:51 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Carl Roberts
Posts: 32,960
Saint Petersburg, Florida, US


Oct 19 12 06:07 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Carl Roberts
Posts: 32,960
Saint Petersburg, Florida, US


Lady Pelvic wrote:
Now he's probably got the wrong idea of me. D :

No chance.
Everything said was all glowing and nice

Oct 19 12 06:12 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Carl Roberts
Posts: 32,960
Saint Petersburg, Florida, US


i c e c o l d wrote:
I see one of the Pinellas suitcase pimps is using "his" models to do his pimp'n for him now.... lol

You killed her!

Oct 19 12 06:13 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
i c e c o l d
Posts: 8,610
Fort Myers, Florida, US


Oct 19 12 06:55 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
OwenImages
Posts: 3,825
Indian Rocks Beach, Florida, US


i c e c o l d wrote:

On this day, I could not have said it any better myself.

Oct 19 12 09:36 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
sospix
Posts: 21,340
Orlando, Florida, US


Lady Pelvic wrote:

I chicken'd out of shaving my head. >.>;;;
Thanks! I look a lot older now. o.o

You get to shoot it....soon...very soon. >: D

Yeah, like 21.5  .  .  .  wink  Jest lemme know, you've always got an open invite  .  .  . 

SOS

Oct 19 12 09:41 am  Link  Quote 
Model
orias
Posts: 5,036
Tampa, Florida, US


Carl Roberts wrote:
What you shooting?

I was shooting with one of my martial arts clients smile  its nice to get paid for all the weird activities i love to do lol

Oct 19 12 01:50 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
sospix
Posts: 21,340
Orlando, Florida, US


orias wrote:

I was shooting with one of my martial arts clients smile  its nice to get paid for all the weird activities i love to do lol

I thought if ya knew martial arts, ya didn't need no guns  .  .  .  wink

SOS

Oct 19 12 02:31 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
i c e c o l d
Posts: 8,610
Fort Myers, Florida, US


ninja

when I grow up I want to be a Certified Photographer for a swimwear company too....
Oct 19 12 03:21 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
OwenImages
Posts: 3,825
Indian Rocks Beach, Florida, US


i c e c o l d wrote:
ninja

when I grow up I want to be a Certified Photographer for a swimwear company too....

Some people just want to grow up to be CERTIFIABLE...

Oct 19 12 04:28 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Chris Rifkin
Posts: 24,566
Tampa, Florida, US


i c e c o l d wrote:
ninja

when I grow up I want to be a Certified Photographer for a swimwear company too....

How does one get such a certification?
Does one have to take some sort of test or something?
hmm

Oct 19 12 04:30 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Chris Rifkin
Posts: 24,566
Tampa, Florida, US


Meanwhile,these evil amoebas inside my stomach do not want to leave apparently anytime soon.
At least I'm not puking anymore,but the other issues are making life not so cool.(not able to keep food in me long enough)
And I have a shoot tomorrow
*takes another hard chug of Imodium straight from the bottle*
Oct 19 12 04:34 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Carl Roberts
Posts: 32,960
Saint Petersburg, Florida, US


Chris Rifkin wrote:
Meanwhile,these evil amoebas inside my stomach do not want to leave apparently anytime soon.
At least I'm not puking anymore,but the other issues are making life not so cool.(not able to keep food in me long enough)
And I have a shoot tomorrow
*takes another hard chug of Imodium straight from the bottle*

Sharing is caring

Oct 19 12 10:13 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Carl Roberts
Posts: 32,960
Saint Petersburg, Florida, US


In other news....

No Bueno on the Orpheum for the 1st of December

He's booked out into February

So.....

I'm looking for another venue

Suggestions anyone?
Oct 19 12 10:14 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Carl Roberts
Posts: 32,960
Saint Petersburg, Florida, US


http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2012/e … index.html

Congrats to Reby for making it in Sports Illustrated!
Oct 19 12 10:38 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
joeyk
Posts: 14,698
Seminole, Florida, US


Carl Roberts wrote:
Suggestions anyone?

Crabby Bills...

Oct 20 12 06:28 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
i c e c o l d
Posts: 8,610
Fort Myers, Florida, US


joeyk wrote:

Crabby Bills...

Yep!

Oct 20 12 07:30 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Carl Roberts
Posts: 32,960
Saint Petersburg, Florida, US


Carl Roberts wrote:
Suggestions anyone?

joeyk wrote:
Crabby Bills...

i c e c o l d wrote:
Yep!

Sigh...

Oct 20 12 08:34 am  Link  Quote 
Model
orias
Posts: 5,036
Tampa, Florida, US


sospix wrote:

I thought if ya knew martial arts, ya didn't need no guns  .  .  .  wink

SOS

one can not be overprepared for a zombie apocalypse smile

Oct 20 12 09:59 am  Link  Quote 
first224225226227228229230231last   Search   Reply