If there is 'stuff' in the image that gets more attention than the model, it's not a good 'model' image.
For example, in the shot of you with the car... folks are going to be looking at the car's wheel more than you. Besides, the lighting is terrible for you (looks like bright sunlight in your face), but okay for the wheel. Obviously, the wheel is what the photographer wanted to show.
Brandy Alexandrea wrote: Thank you and I actually just started this 3 months ago so i'm trying to find my look still, any suggestions ?
Like others have said:
- Learn what makes a good image
- Work with better photographers
- Start with a good headshot (even if you have to pay for a good photographer and hairstylist/makeup artist)
- Work on your range of expressions That's a biggie. Your port will get boring real fast if you have the same stoic expression in every shot. Show some personality.
And a few other comments:
- You're 5'4". Fashion might not be in the stars for you.
- Your selected genres include Erotic, but your profile indicates a reticence for some nudity, a willingness to do some nudity, but No to Nudes. My guess is you're not ready to do nude work at all at this point. It's okay to take that off the table until you're sure.
- Consider that your escort requirement will reduce the number of photographers who will work with you. If you're paranoid for your safety and don't trust photographers, ask if you can be involved with multi-model shoots or shoots with hair/makeup specialists where you won't be alone.
I agree with the previous poster who suggested getting a good headshot. I recommend a nice headshot that is on a simple, uncluttered background and a full body with you in some sort of form-fitting clothing, like skinny jeans and a tank -- again, on a simple backdrop.