login info join!
Forums > Critique > Fun and Games > Play the Love Tester Search   Reply
first12345last
Photographer
Neil Snape
Posts: 9,452
Paris, Île-de-France, France


I like the part in Wild at Heart where you have to put two silver dollars through the slot.

My guess to light up that machine:

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/110206/12/4d4f0146e0b3c_m.jpg
Jan 01 13 07:53 am  Link  Quote 
Body Painter
BodyPainter Rich
Posts: 17,882
Sacramento, California, US


_eMMe_ wrote:
http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/27723632

This one can work?

It can.... and seems to rate....

Passionate!

Jan 01 13 01:53 pm  Link  Quote 
Body Painter
BodyPainter Rich
Posts: 17,882
Sacramento, California, US


Looks like




Mild

Jan 01 13 02:01 pm  Link  Quote 
Body Painter
BodyPainter Rich
Posts: 17,882
Sacramento, California, US


Neil Snape wrote:
I like the part in Wild at Heart where you have to put two silver dollars through the slot.

My guess to light up that machine:

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/110206/12/4d4f0146e0b3c_m.jpg

Ahhh, appealing to my artistic sensibilities. Nice try, we shall see what the machine says.

(By the way, is that acrylic paint??)


The machine says:

Hot Stuff!

Jan 01 13 02:03 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Brett Hunt
Posts: 1,486
Washington Court House, Ohio, US


http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/30958907 18+
let me see if I can find a  quarter
Jan 01 13 02:11 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Jorge Kreimer
Posts: 2,255
Los Angeles, California, US


Sorry about that. Here you go: http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/31003902 18+
Jan 01 13 03:30 pm  Link  Quote 
Body Painter
BodyPainter Rich
Posts: 17,882
Sacramento, California, US


Brett Hunt wrote:
http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/30958907 18+
let me see if I can find a  quarter

Another Passionate!

(Nice and clean image)

Jan 01 13 04:09 pm  Link  Quote 
Body Painter
BodyPainter Rich
Posts: 17,882
Sacramento, California, US


Jorge Kreimer wrote:
Sorry about that. Here you go: http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/31003902 18+

This time you leave the fish behind, and up comes...





Wild!

Jan 01 13 04:10 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Anchor Photo
Posts: 122
MCHENRY, Illinois, US


cachink>


http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/120922/17/505e5d90b997e_m.jpg
Jan 01 13 04:25 pm  Link  Quote 
Body Painter
BodyPainter Rich
Posts: 17,882
Sacramento, California, US


Anchor Photo wrote:
cachink>


http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/120922/17/505e5d90b997e_m.jpg

Comes up....





harmless

Jan 01 13 04:27 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Christoff Smit
Posts: 296
Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa


Jan 02 13 09:52 am  Link  Quote 
Body Painter
BodyPainter Rich
Posts: 17,882
Sacramento, California, US


Christoff Smit wrote:
*inserts quarter

http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/31138201

A cell phone self shot! Let's see what comes up!!!








Clammy

Jan 02 13 04:54 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Jojo West
Posts: 972
Silver Spring, Maryland, US


"Inserts quarter and wait patiently*

(18+)  http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/12 … 16f7a1.jpg
Jan 10 13 09:14 am  Link  Quote 
Model
Cynthia Serrano
Posts: 12,466
Newark, New Jersey, US


Trying again smile

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/101121/17/4ce9c40500c6c_m.jpg
Jan 10 13 09:28 am  Link  Quote 
Model
Lily Darling
Posts: 1,299
Lansing, Michigan, US


Jan 10 13 02:24 pm  Link  Quote 
Body Painter
BodyPainter Rich
Posts: 17,882
Sacramento, California, US


Jojo West wrote:
"Inserts quarter and wait patiently*

(18+)  http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/12 … 16f7a1.jpg

The machine was getting a bit rusty, but starts right up with your quarter and blinks


"Wild!"

Jan 10 13 06:17 pm  Link  Quote 
Body Painter
BodyPainter Rich
Posts: 17,882
Sacramento, California, US


Cynthia Serrano  wrote:
Trying again smile

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/101121/17/4ce9c40500c6c_m.jpg

The orange light means "Burning"

Thank you for playing again!

Jan 10 13 06:19 pm  Link  Quote 
Body Painter
BodyPainter Rich
Posts: 17,882
Sacramento, California, US


This one comes up, "Harmless"

(perhaps the machine is like me and not a big fan of fading at the edges)

Jan 10 13 06:21 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
JIOPIX
Posts: 1,149
Toronto, Ontario, Canada


Jan 10 13 06:27 pm  Link  Quote 
Body Painter
BodyPainter Rich
Posts: 17,882
Sacramento, California, US


Looks like

"Naughty, But nice"

Jan 10 13 06:29 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Cynthia Serrano
Posts: 12,466
Newark, New Jersey, US


BodyPainter Rich wrote:

The orange light means "Burning"

Thank you for playing again!

Thanks! big_smile

Jan 11 13 12:59 pm  Link  Quote 
Body Painter
BodyPainter Rich
Posts: 17,882
Sacramento, California, US


Cynthia Serrano  wrote:
Thanks! big_smile

You are welcome.

Folks, as long as you have a virtual quarter you are welcome to play!

Jan 11 13 06:58 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Jinx
Posts: 6
Los Angeles, California, US


*fishes a quarter out of pockets*
Here we go!
http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/31082494 (+18)
Jan 11 13 07:09 pm  Link  Quote 
Body Painter
BodyPainter Rich
Posts: 17,882
Sacramento, California, US


Jinx   wrote:
*fishes a quarter out of pockets*
Here we go!
http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/31082494 (+18)

Fresh out of the gate with a "Passionate" score! Well played.

Jan 11 13 07:59 pm  Link  Quote 
Body Painter
BodyPainter Rich
Posts: 17,882
Sacramento, California, US


You know how every once in a while the machines in the arcade just ring a bell for no reason???





























Ring.
Jan 12 13 12:51 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
MidnightSun Designs
Posts: 337
WINSTON SALEM, North Carolina, US


http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/130109/12/50edd381d558a_m.jpg
Jan 12 13 04:20 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Dontez Akins
Posts: 311
Douglasville, Georgia, US


Inserts quarter

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/121212/14/50c90886839e1_m.jpg
Jan 12 13 04:25 pm  Link  Quote 
Body Painter
BodyPainter Rich
Posts: 17,882
Sacramento, California, US


MidnightSun Designs wrote:
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/130109/12/50edd381d558a_m.jpg

Naughty, but nice comes up quick.

Jan 12 13 04:35 pm  Link  Quote 
Body Painter
BodyPainter Rich
Posts: 17,882
Sacramento, California, US


Dontez Akins wrote:
Inserts quarter

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/121212/14/50c90886839e1_m.jpg

The machine is all over the place... up down flashing and settles at....



harmless










but then jumps to Burning!

Who knew?

Jan 12 13 04:47 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Maruschke
Posts: 543
Darfield, Canterbury, New Zealand


http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/31236497

Waiting, mmm what will the outcome be I wonder big_smile
Jan 13 13 08:05 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Maruschke
Posts: 543
Darfield, Canterbury, New Zealand


Jan 13 13 08:07 pm  Link  Quote 
Body Painter
BodyPainter Rich
Posts: 17,882
Sacramento, California, US


Maruschke wrote:
http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/31236497

Waiting, mmm what will the outcome be I wonder big_smile

Comes up "Burning", not too shabby!

Jan 13 13 08:53 pm  Link  Quote 
Body Painter
BodyPainter Rich
Posts: 17,882
Sacramento, California, US


Maruschke wrote:
http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/31219204

"Inserts another quarter"

Looks like...


...


"Mild"

Jan 13 13 09:02 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Dontez Akins
Posts: 311
Douglasville, Georgia, US


inserts second quarter

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/101015/11/4cb89fc132277_m.jpg
Jan 13 13 09:06 pm  Link  Quote 
Body Painter
BodyPainter Rich
Posts: 17,882
Sacramento, California, US


Dontez Akins wrote:
inserts second quarter

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/101015/11/4cb89fc132277_m.jpg

.

.
..

"Naughty, But Nice"

Jan 13 13 09:11 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
StacieMaria
Posts: 372
Cleveland, Ohio, US


Putting the quarter in!!


http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/121017/18/507f57d5b5b13_m.jpg
Jan 17 13 12:36 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
EdwardKristopher
Posts: 3,353
Tempe, Arizona, US


The coin slot is getting full, yet here's my quarter!  :-)

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/111012/23/4e968b07f0a8c.jpg
Jan 17 13 05:48 pm  Link  Quote 
Body Painter
BodyPainter Rich
Posts: 17,882
Sacramento, California, US


StacieMaria wrote:
Putting the quarter in!!


http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/121017/18/507f57d5b5b13_m.jpg

Blink, whir, cachunk cachink...

"Burning"

Jan 18 13 11:02 am  Link  Quote 
Body Painter
BodyPainter Rich
Posts: 17,882
Sacramento, California, US


EdwardKristopher wrote:
The coin slot is getting full, yet here's my quarter!  :-)

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/111012/23/4e968b07f0a8c.jpg

Wild it is!

Jan 18 13 11:14 am  Link  Quote 
Body Painter
BodyPainter Rich
Posts: 17,882
Sacramento, California, US


Double post
Jan 18 13 11:14 am  Link  Quote 
first12345last   Search   Reply



main | browse | casting/travel | forums | shout box | help | advertising | contests | share | join the mayhem

more modelmayhem on: | | | edu

©2006-2014 ModelMayhem.com. All Rights Reserved.
MODEL MAYHEM is a registered trademark.
Toggle Worksafe Mode: Off | On
Terms | Privacy | Careers