login info join!
Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > SF2: Ess Effin Two > Livane Search   Reply
Photographer
- Phil H -
Posts: 25,214
Bury Saint Edmunds, England, United Kingdom


Love working with this woman.

Just sayin.

http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/33732345
Aug 31 13 07:29 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Livane
Posts: 6,334
Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom


I... uh..  *blushes* thank you for makibg me look so awesome
Aug 31 13 07:36 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
- Phil H -
Posts: 25,214
Bury Saint Edmunds, England, United Kingdom


Livane wrote:
I... uh..  *blushes* thank you for makibg me look so awesome
Aug 31 13 07:39 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
DougBPhoto
Posts: 37,787
Portland, Oregon, US


Livane wrote:
I... uh..  *blushes* thank you for makibg me look so awesome
Aug 31 13 08:04 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Eclectic Vision
Posts: 8,168
Toledo, Ohio, US


Gorgeous picture! Livane is so damn beautiful. She makes me swoon.
Sep 01 13 04:23 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
- Phil H -
Posts: 25,214
Bury Saint Edmunds, England, United Kingdom


Eclectic Vision  wrote:
Gorgeous picture! Livane is so damn beautiful. She makes me swoon.

When she's in front of the camera, she reminds me rather a lot of a young Twiggy, specially the eyes and with the short hair.

http://www.hairromance.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/Twiggy_HairRomance1.jpg

Sep 01 13 05:02 am  Link  Quote 
Model
Livane
Posts: 6,334
Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom


DougBPhoto wrote:

Not to detract from your photographers, but it is very clear that YOU make YOU look so awesome, photographers just help to capture it and at times enhance it/pull even more of it out of you.

Seriously... SDFoW

I looked fabulous but I was extremely tired at the time... he made me look awesome for how I felt is what I mean.

That and how much he enjoyed working with me.. its the giggles I give out freely is all tongue

Sep 01 13 05:30 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
scrymettet
Posts: 31,821
Quebec, Quebec, Canada


*must plan to sneak in Scotland*
Sep 01 13 06:00 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
DougBPhoto
Posts: 37,787
Portland, Oregon, US


- Phil H - wrote:

When she's in front of the camera, she reminds me rather a lot of a young Twiggy, specially the eyes and with the short hair.

http://www.hairromance.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/Twiggy_HairRomance1.jpg

Wow, you're right, she looks exactly like Twiggy  yikes

Sep 01 13 10:58 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Kincaid Blackwood
Posts: 23,313
Atlanta, Georgia, US


I always thought she had kind of a Shirley Manson thing going on but maybe I just want to hear her sing "This is the noise that keeps me awake…"

Picture looks really good.
Sep 01 13 11:12 am  Link  Quote 
Model
Livane
Posts: 6,334
Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom


Kincaid Blackwood wrote:
I always thought she had kind of a Shirley Manson thing going on but maybe I just want to hear her sing "This is the noise that keeps me awake…"

Picture looks really good.

I was listening to 'Push It' earlier!

Sep 01 13 04:15 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
P I X I E
Posts: 35,267
Toronto, Ontario, Canada


I wish she was closer to me. Or I closer to her. Damn beautiful and talented woman!
Sep 01 13 05:14 pm  Link  Quote 
  Search   Reply



main | browse | casting/travel | forums | shout box | help | advertising | contests | share | join the mayhem

more modelmayhem on: | | | edu

©2006-2014 ModelMayhem.com. All Rights Reserved.
MODEL MAYHEM is a registered trademark.
Toggle Worksafe Mode: Off | On
Terms | Privacy | Careers