1. This is the Competition's version of a HEADSHOT. Anything obviously below the black line will be removed, including votes associated with the image. ** PLEASE NOTE ** We understand that images cant be exact as the image below. ** Go to PORTRAIT of the Day Contest if you wish to submit a fuller Image.
2. You may only enter an image that you were directly involved in creating. If the copyright holder requests their entry be withdrawn from the competition, the image and any votes it receives will be null and void.
3. You may re-submit an image after approximately 15 days.
4. Only HUMAN images will be permitted.
5. A contestant may enter "ONE IMAGE" per day.
6. If you enter, PLEASE VOTE. Do NOT vote for yourself or an image that you helped create.
7. When voting, use the word "VOTE."
8. NO VOTE STACKING or SPAMMING others to vote for a specific image. If the staff senses abuse, it will be investigated and potentially disqualify your entry and any votes it received.
9. Ties between two images will result in two winners. In an event of a three-way tie or greater, the winner will be decided by a random/volunteer host. There will be honorable mention(s) for the remaining tied image(s).
10. Winning images will be retired from this contest.
11. Voting starts 12 noon PST (MM Time) or 3 pm EST (official US time) and ends 9 pm PST or shortly thereafter at the discretion of the contest staff. All voting officially ends when the "Voting Ended" banner is dropped, with no votes for a given day counted afterward.
12. Contest Hosts have the right to enter their own images and vote in the contest.
13. The current "MM's Headshot Photo of the Day" rules are posted here. By entering an image in the competition you agree to participate by the rules as posted at the start of that day. Rules may be modified, added, or dropped without notice at any time.
14. Have fun! "This contest is purely a member-run activity and does not carry with it any monetary value or equivalent prizes. It is run purely by the contest host(s) and is not moderated or monitored by the broader site moderation/administration team. All disputes, issues, complaints associated with the contest must be directed at the contest host(s) only. The choice to partake in the contest is voluntary and Model Mayhem will not be held responsible for your participation or actions as a result of your participation".