- Hello; I am Rafael; ( you can call me by my name or last name, or G, Raf, Turtle), A frustrated artist living in the Pacific Northwest currently serving with our Nation`s finest (U.S. Military). Born and raised in Puerto Rico with a passion for photography and the arts in general; using photography as a resiliency method or “hobby” for a while but,I am looking forward to be more serious about it, learn more/gain experience when the time permits and eventually become a professional in the future. I am inclined to candid/street photography style (since one never knows what lies ahead on any day in a city environment and how people react to the simple pleasures of life) sometimes I have the pleasure of working with a model and fascinated with photographing the human body since it is truly a work of art.I don`t consider my work as “top of the line” but I always try my best to get the close to the perfect shot. Willing to work with models from little - no experience to professional; who can help me expand my photography vision and create my portfolio in any way, shape or form and also get some networking.
- I'm interested on shooting almost anything; from figure studies, artistic nudes ( based on the work of Andrew Einhorn, which looks natural) to portraits, glamour to fashion, maternity to swimwear; etc (No weddings). I am more inclined to candid/street photography ( basically work around the model and shoot what they are doing in a natural environment). So if you have some ideas or themes of your own bring them up so something can be arranged; so think ahead what you want. I also work with natural light and models with little to moderate make-up
- I would work for TFP/TFCD; but I`m willing to $ a reasonable fee to the model for their service/time, gas; etc.
- Escort/chaperones: I have no issues if you want to bring one but no boyfriends/husbands/children; If you`re a female and youre a little concerned on shooting alone with me then bring a best friend, sister, cousin or mother. Also don`t let them ruin the shoot by being the good idea faerie; They are there for your support and help, not to direct the shoot.
- Currently located in Lacey, Washington and dont have a problem getting to your prefered location (up to 100 mi from my location for now until I get a good feel of the area).
- Due to my job, Saturdays or long holiday wknds are the best days to do a meet/greet or shoots.
- I post all of my edited work here
-- Yes, the profile photo is me.