AmaeyaModel Female Birmingham, England, United Kingdom My MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/AmaeyaUK
Mayhem # 1113808
Thanks for stopping by my page
My hair is currently shoulder length and black, but it changes all the time. My hair can be changed on request for paid projects if not too drastic a change. However, sometimes big changes are good, so please ask.
I usually request references if I haven't worked with you before.
I have four tattoos that can all be veiwed in my portfolio.
I have nine piercings which come out for some shoots and stay in for others depending on themes. Piercings are ears, eyelines, nose, septum and navel and nipples.
"I've worked with Amaeya twice now, and plan on working with her again in the near future. She's professional, reliable, great fun to work with, and most importantly looks brilliant in front of the camera. Definitely recommended!" -- Fellowes.
"Amaeya has never failed to impress me, she is a top notch model. Beautiful, professional and very enthusiastic, she works hard to create my artistic vision. Amaeya is definitely a model I'd recommend to any photographer." -- Dave Charsley, Declinegothica.
"Hi Amaeya, thanks for the shoot today. I had a great time and I have to say you are a wonderful model to work with. Great enthusiasm, great ideas and a lot of fun. I can recommend Amaeya to anyone who wants a hard working, professional and friendly model." -- Adam Fraise.
"Worked alongside Amaeya today, and she is definatly one of nicest people iv come across, a fantastic model, whos very confident and just a natural in front of the camera. She dosnt muck around, she gets the job done!." -- Sarah In Tortureland.
Please read this if you’d like to work with me TFP/CD
• Images must be beneficial to my portfolio.
• I’m really easy to get along with and I have a huge sense of humour. I can guarantee that if nothing else, you’ll have a laugh working with me. Although I expect a mutual respect for each other’s requirements and a business like relationship, I also like to keep things fun. I keep in contact with most people I’ve worked with and have become good friends with many.
• I may or may not bring a chaperone depending on a number of things. If you're a well known photographer with a good reputation, I wouldn't dream of insulting you with such a thing!
• I’ll only work to the levels we’ve agreed before the shoot unless I’ve worked with you previously on other projects.
• Although it states on my profile that I shoot nudes, I do this on an implied level.
• I don’t do full frontal nudity. No exceptions. This includes wearing nipple shields. I personally hate the things.
• If I’m working with you TFP/CD, I like to have some input into which images will be used and receive post work.
• I never request a certain amount of images from TFP/CD.
• I generally like to agree a theme before the shoot and I try to avoid winging it as much as possible. As this is not paid work, it must be something that is beneficial to my portfolio. I’m open to most ideas as long they hold some artistic merit. I’m also full of ideas myself, so don’t be afraid to ask/suggest.
• If I’m travelling to work with you or you’re travelling to work with me, as both of our payment is the same thing – the images, it’s always nice to share the cost where possible. Obviously this isn’t always possible and completely negotiable depending on circumstances.
Other than that, I’m a barrel of laughs!
Oh, I may demand cake.
Or sugary snacks in general.
I'm sure any of these people would be happy to give me a reference.
Declinegothica - Dave Charsley #242950 *4
K Davis #1279623 *2
Shaun Joyce #781078 *2
Sarah In Tortureland #718957
Roxy Lyx #557833