Amber LLModel Female Washington, District of Columbia, US My MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/AmberLynneLopez
Mayhem # 1227391
About MeI have been modeling for over 5 years. In that time I have shot for three 2010 calendars, worked for DC Promodeling, Liton Agency, NOVA Models, Motorsport Models, Models & Throttles, Ujena, Playboy and Models & Bottles. You can find me in multiple Special Editions in Playboy from 2010-2012.
I have also been recently chosen for to be one of the faces of Racecomp Engineering and will be featured on their website and brochures. I have also been featured in the Baltimore Marina ad in Nor' Eastern Magazine, Kesta Happening Magazine, as well as been featured in Shift Point Magazine. I've also represented BSR Racing and shot for the Porsche 944Cup 2010 Calendar. I have also worked events at the Dodge Mansion in DC, major Soccer Events, and Hyperfest multiple years. Though I have only been doing this for a short time I have gained quite a bit of experience and have been offered a position on Markus Klinko's "Double Exposure" on Bravo and been sought out by Peter Baratti. I also have made appearances on shows such as Law & Order SVU. I'm looking forward to shooting more print and doing more promotions! I do have three tattoos, one on my right side/back, one on the nape of my neck and one on my left shoulder blade.
I rarely consider TFP/CD unless it is widespread print.
I am willing to travel in the Continental U.S. if expenses are paid.
When contacting me please provide as much information about the shoot as you can.
- Name/ contact information
- Will there be of MUA/Hair Stylist/Wardrobe Stylist present? (My wardrobe is limited and my talent with hair is minimal)
- Location/Date and Time/Length
- Compensation (Do not just ask me my rates please as they vary for type of shoot etc. Let me know your budget and we shall see what can be worked out)
- Will I have rights to the images? What will they be used for?
- References (That I will check)
I try to answer every message, but please be patient as I have a very full schedule! Thanks so much!