A serious hobbyist for many years, I have never taken the time to expand my portfolio beyond that of shoots taken with friends. Now it's time to do some social networking.
As you may have noticed, I do not have a specific fixed style to my shoots. This is actually important to me as I don't want to want to just do the same thing over and over as I get bored with it. I want to try many different styles, concepts, locations, themes ... in other words, if you're a model who has a specific project in mind you'd like to try, let me know. If it's something I haven't tried yet, odds are I'll jump on the opportunity.
Here are my current goals or interests:
- Directional or mood lighting art nudes and bodyscapes. Seems pretty simple, but you'd be surprised at the fact that I haven't actually done this yet. They're fun, sexy, and in my opinion, something that every portrait photographer should know how to do.
- Goth, punk, emo, steampunk, cyberpunk. Urban or industrial environments. I love the style and music. It's part of who I am. No nudity required.
- Cute sexy geeky. Being a complete nerd is also who I am. Any shoot that involves geek props (consoles, rpg manuals, laptops, board games, etc) are just plain fun. Implied nudity required.
- Classic pinup. Be advised that you'd have to provide your own clothes and makeup (or makeup artist). No nudity required, although implied is encouraged for some poses.
- Really dark and emotional industrial shooting. Black and white or muted colors. Simply put, I believe most folks have their inner demons and I aim to do a series of shoots that bring that out. I'm talking angry and bleak. I will not be asking you to say cheese. This is actually the one type of shoot I am most aiming to do, so if you think you can handle it and want in, let me know. Nudity is not required ... *but* given the nature and theme, it is highly encouraged.
- Fetish photography. Because kink is fun and a little taboo, and can make for very interesting photos when done properly. I'm looking for emotional and classy here, not trashy. Nudity or implied nudity obviously required. Do note that I have a friend who's into ropework and is pretty good at what she does. She has offered to assist on shibari style shoots, but if you have a friend in mind to help with that, by all means let me know.
For the time being, I am strictly TFP or TFCD. Another option I am willing to entertain is a photoshoot trade. In other words, we'll do a shoot for an idea of mine, and then a shoot for one of your's.
In terms of equipment, I have a full studio set up in my home that includes white or black seemless backgrounds and strobe lighting. I also have a small portable lighting kit for location shoots that require it. I do have lenses that can handle low light situations also.
For those with allergies, please note that I do have a cat.
In the end, what I'd love to find is a few regular models with few or no restrictions that I can call on whenever something new comes to mind that I'd like to try.
Note: I also have a Facebook Page for my photography now. Feel free to 'Like' it to more readily follow any updates there.