Little LionheartModel Female Stockton, California, US
My Website: FacebookMy MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/LittleLionheart
Mayhem # 159487
PLEASE (please please) contact me via email (I'm rarely on MM) : booklittlelionheart @ gmail.com if you want to work together. Include a link to your profile or a portfolio that I can see when you write me so I have an idea of who you are. <3 Thank you!
NOW BOOKING! AVAILABILITY VARIES (I work full time).**
I prefer PAID jobs right now, so they will always get first choice. However I will do trade with select projects.
**I have a rotating schedule at my day job currently, so we can try to plan for one of my days off but I cannot guarantee they won't change my schedule last minute or call me in. Thank you for understanding.
-TWO HOUR MINIMUM-
(includes time for hair and makeup - though I usually come prepared)
$15 (hrly) :-or-: $50 (4-hr set) ::Fashion/Editorial ::
$25 (hrly) :-or-: $80 (4-hr set) ::Fetish/ Topless w/Tape /Boudoir::
$40 (hrly) :-or-: $150 (4-hr set) ::Topless / Implied (covered)::
$75 (hrly) :-or-: $250 (4-hr set) ::Implied Nude/Nude (TASTEFUL/no kitty shots)::
NOTE:: I will do Implied/Nude Trade for Publication -or- Trade for Fashion/Editorial. Do NOT write me asking to shoot nudes for Free.
.::IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN SHOOTING TOGETHER::.
(please include the following)
1. Full project details, including your vision, any photos for reference, outfit/theme ideas, etc - unless it's something you wish to openly collaborate on.
2. length of time we'll be shooting, and where (if predetermined).
3. If there is an MUA/Stylist.
4. Total of compensation for project.
5. Your name, Phone # I can reach you at, and email.
Last of all - Don't Be Pushy. Sadly, I have encountered rude people in the business. I do work a full time day job and I am always communicative and reliable. I don't confirm a date until I know it can be kept, just as I give adequate notice in case I'm forced to cancel (which is rare). I also like to have everything in writing, hence favoring emails to phone or text, so I can double-back and make sure we're on the same page with our collaborative project. If you expect me to be professional, I expect the same from you. Thank you.
● Willing to travel long distance (out of state/country), as long as expenses are paid (gas, flight, whatever). If it's farther than 3 hours away (esp if I have to FLY there), please supply lodging for a night (whether it be a hotel room -preferred- or the floor). It will allow more time to shoot, and also prevent an exhausting trip home.
● Modeling to me, is like any art. It requires dedication, vision, strength, confidence, creativity, and determination. I do not like to limit myself, but enjoy embracing imagination of all forms. I strive to work with a photographer to reach a common goal to benefit both of our portfolios and help each other grow.
● Where I'm up for anything, genre's I enjoy most are fetish, fashion, gothic, lingerie, occult, and anything macabre, grotesque, and dark. I encourage you to contact me if you feel like I'd be fit for a personal project, or if you think we can collaborate. I also have a list of ideas to work from if all else fails. My port is continuously growing, please keep in mind I am open to new concepts/looks/other styles.
● I typically do my own makeup, hair, and wardrobe - but if you have an MUA or stylist of any kind you would prefer to use, feel free to bring them on board.
● I have 4 facial piercings (nostril, septum, snakebites), 3 in each ear, and my nipples. I also have 17 tattoo's (neck, upper back, chest piece, sternum, upper arms, wrists, knuckles, lower back, stomach, left thigh, right thigh, right calf, top of both feet - and intend on getting more).
I look forward to working with you
♡ ★¸.•´¸.•*¨) Miss Lioneheart.•*¨) ★
Have you worked with Little Lionheart? Add Credits for Little Lionheart! >>
Photographer Credits On MM:
● Perpetual Visions ID#238974
● Destroy Inc. #381203
● Jim Parks #602598
● The Perfect Exposure #1515131
● Bill Kratt Photography #1157975
● Chris Epperson Photography #1056716
● Robert Bahr Photography #16397
● Hanigoshi Images #713948
Photographer Credits NOT On MM:
● Susan Hill
● Alissa Hooper
● Sick Photography
● Medicated Photography
● Bill Hughes
● Emily Bracamonte
● J6 Photography
● Eirik Aswang #543552
● Evolution Division
● Atropine's Oddities #2567183
● Bang Your Head Clothing
● Dreaded Eden
● Klown @Countdown NYE, 12/31/11 Tulare, CA
w/Perish Dignam #1262 and Swoon Entertainment
● Interview w/Biotoxic Studios: http://biotoxicstudios.com/?p=252
● Interview w/fiXE Magazine: http://www.fixemagazine.com/post.php?postid=2567
● Interview w/eyestrane.com: http://www.eyestrane.com/2012/06/interview-with-malice/
● Cover/Feature Uprise E-Magazine August: http://uprisemagazine.wix.com/uprisemagazine
● Feature in SykoMindz Magazine Issue #1: http://www.magcloud.com/browse/issue/493128/follow
● Feature in Propulsion Magazine Issue #2:
● Cover/Feature Chasing the Light Magazine Issue #1: