SheLuvsShoesModel Female Kirkland, Washington, US
My Website: facebookMy MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/Danielle98033
Mayhem # 1935292
About MeBorn in the Seattle area, spent time traveling around the world, I have been to 31 countries and 126 cities and lived in Rome Italy for a study abroad. Had a vacation property in Rancho Mirage, CA and love to spend time in Hermosa Beach, CA, Beverly Hills, Dana Point, CA, Napa & Sonoma, San Francisco, CA.. Etc. I am a graduate of Seattle with BA in Business and E-Commerce Information Systems.
After closing my commercial real estate financing company last year I am looking for new ways to supplement my income.
I love traveling, fashion, adventure, horseback riding (english), snow skiing, tennis, golf, ballet and champagne. I love doing shoots at old abandon properties, photos outside in the leaves or on a yacht in the sound or lake. Fashion shoots, black tie and wedding dresses are an option. I have done jewelry, dentist, cell phone, fashion, makeup, and a few other odd job shoots, please contact me with your ideas.
I am always available for paid assignments to work with photographers at all levels of experience. I very much enjoy helping and creating art with new/aspiring photograpahers as well as working with well established ones. If I am not in your immediate area and my current travel schedule does not bring me any closer, I will travel to work with you if expenses are paid or if I can book sufficient work in your area. I thrive off new inspiration and excitement at the infinite possibilities ahead...
If you are interested in booking me, please provide as much of the following information that you can along with your inquiry:
1) Location of the shoot
2) Shoot Details (ie. Sports, Fashion, Advertising, Lingerie, Bikini, Nude, Fetish, etc). And if there will be other males/females in the shoot.
3) Compensation (Please don't ask me what my rates are...However, I would be interested in hearing what your budget is....I might be willing to work with you if your ideas intrigue me)
4) Travel Reimbursement (I do travel, but all expenses must be reimbursed outside of my local area)
5) Approximate date, time and duration of the shoot
6) Planned usage of the photos/video and whether I will be granted usage rights as well.
7) Provisions for MUA, stylist, wardrobe, etc. (I can do basic makeup and hair, but not elaborate hair styles which both look much better in images)
8) Contact information (Address of the studio/shoot and your mobile number)
9) References (yes, I do check them....)
The more information you provide me in the initial correspondence, the quicker I will respond. Considering how many profiles I have seen my exact wording listed on, I suppose this makes a great deal of sense.
See more images below