VindiceModel Female Birmingham, England, United Kingdom
My MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/Vindice Vindice's Facebook Page
Mayhem # 2186261
About MeHi, thanks for dropping by. I'm a Midlands-based model with experience of catwalk, video, alternative and fetish fashion. I'm flexible and confident about posing, and am happy with or without direction.
This year, I'm looking to do many more artistic and dance-themed shoots, as well as continuing to work with alternative fashion companies/designers.
My hair is currently pink. It could easily change to red, purple or blonde, or be covered by a wig - if you do have a preference, let me know.
Yeah, I'm 31, but I still get ID-ed when trying to buy alcohol! In the majority of the images you see, my face and body have not been digitally altered.
You can also find me on Facebook - please check out the link above.
My publications include:
- Gorgeous Freaks Magazine (2 page feature)
- Alt Fashion Magazine (interview)
- Fixe Magazine (interview)
- Apocolypse Girls
- 'Project Red,' a book and exhibition by Denise Maxwell
Fashion show appearances:
- Show Me Fashion, for Lady Allura's Latex (watch the video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TiqPErUbe90)
- Alter Me Up, for Catriona Stewart Latex, MosquitoHead and ATROPOS
- O-Bar Macmillan Fundraiser, for Agni Kaur
- KGW Walsall, for Agni Kaur
- Just A Gigolo, by Ciaran James
- Minta, by Foji Gill
I've trained in ballet, Bollywood, Egyptian and bhangra dance, and perform semi-regularly at venues around Birmingham.