I am interested in all types of portraiture and model photography, but my current priority is to build a portfolio of beauty, fashion and glamour images that will help me to get paid work as a photographer.
I like to shoot both in my home studio and at outdoor locations and I am looking for models to work on the following projects:
1. Outdoor fashion using the grounds of Chiswick House or Gunnersbury House near my home as a backdrop
2. Fashion or 'catalogue' style lingerie in the studio
3. A lad’s mag style lingerie or topless shoot
4. Burlesque style glamour
5. Artistic nudes that rely on composition and lighting to reveal the shape and beauty of the female form
6. Nudes in a woodland landscape (Richmond Park?)
7. A fitness themed shoot, with the model jogging along the Thames towpath, using gym equipment, in yoga positions etc
8. Beauty portraits in collaboration with a makeup artist
Budget constraints mean that I am offering TPF/CD shoots only at present. If you are good enough for we to want to work with you a second time, then I would consider paying a fee if you don’t want pictures from the shoot.