My website: http://www.roswellivory.co.uk
My blog: http://roswellivory.wordpress.com
NEWS: As of March 30th, I will be based in Milton Keynes!
(In easy reach of London and most central rail links)
March 25th-29th: Milton Keynes and surrounding area (available 27th, 29th)
April 14th-28th: SCOTLAND TOUR (please get in touch or see my casting for my free days)
May 3rd-10th: WALES TOUR (see my casting or send me a message for more information)
12th-22nd: IRELAND TOUR (Dublin, Belfast, Galway, Cork- more locations on request)
June: Eurotour (dates TBC)- Sweden, Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Switzerland
I am a nomad and travel both internationally and across the UK. If you would like me to visit your area, get in touch! I have bases in London, Bournemouth, Milton Keynes, Scotland, Paris, Berlin… the list goes on...
WHO AM I AND WHAT CAN I DO?
- I'm a full-time model and love my work, so I will always turn up with a good attitude and ready to make fantastic images
- I have waist-length red hair, ghost-white skin, green eyes and a toned but still curvy figure
- I have over seven years of experience and am confident I can achieve great results quickly
, meaning we can shoot a wider range of ideas in the time we have
- I’m reliable. Once you’ve booked a day and time, I guarantee I’ll turn up!
- I have no fixed abode and so can be anywhere in the country- get in touch as I may be in your area soon. (This includes international travel- I am regularly in Europe).
- I am versatile- I have no extra piercings and one small tattoo. I can adapt my look to any genre- meaning you can get the ‘Roswell’ look, but your pictures will different to those of other people photographing me
- I am exceptionally flexible
and so can achieve a wider range of poses than many.
- wardrobe is absolutely bursting with one-off, custom-made outfits
and accessories (including designer latex), I have a great working relationship with designers as well as a sewing machine- so if I don’t have it, I can probably borrow or make it!
- I spend a lot of time perfecting my styling skills and am confident I can achieve just about any look,
from natural and flawless to high fashion alien, with everything else in between.
My rates include model release and full, customised styling (saving you the cost of a make-up artist!)
+ travel (I have a railcard and book in advance to keep costs down)
Listed below are just a few themes I enjoy shooting
- here’s a quick list of more: gypsy, dark, ethereal, fantasy, romantic, casual, film-noir, 40’s, sultry, Pre-Raphaelite, edgy, 50’s, stark, hippy…
: soft, ethereal, twisted, sculptural, dark, strange, indoor, outdoor... I can work in most weathers (though horizontal sleet may present a problem!)
: I have a wardrobe full of designer latex and skyscraper heels, as well as genuine vintage nylons. I regularly do stills and video work for websites and am also highly experienced in bondage work.*
Europe’s Best Up and Coming Fetish Model Finalist 2013!
: I constantly buy well-fitting custom-made items, both vintage and eye-wateringly current! I’m good at sourcing things- if you want to shoot something, give me some notice and I’ll put my sleuthing skills to use.
:** I have unique, custom-made lingerie falling out of my ears (though not literally as someone would have photographed it by now…)
My vibrant red hair and unusual face can be styled into any look- especially good if you would like to photograph an alternative model without it being a ‘tattoo’ shoot.
* a word about bondage: For my own safety, I only shoot hard bondage (from which I cannot get out) with highly experienced people. If you would like to shoot me in this style, I can recommend some fantastic riggers
** a word about glamour: I have no problem looking sexy, but will not do or wear anything that I feel is degrading to myself. I will not pretend to pull down my knickers, squish my breasts together or pose topless in standard flat-lighting unimaginative glamour settings. If you are unsure of my limits, do not hesitate to ask.
I do not do masturbation shots.
Do get in touch with any enquiries- I look forward to hearing from you!
I have deleted my ridiculously long list but if you have a burning desire to read it, just drop me an e-mail.
Thankyou to all the photographers, make-up-artists, fellow models and designers I have worked with over the past seven years!
Over 60 references are available on my Purestorm and PurplePort profiles here: http://purestorm.com/Roswell_Ivory
* Feature: Kirameki Magazine Autumn 13
* Feature: Cloud Orchid Magazine
* COVER: Ms Bombshell Magazine Fall Issue 2013
* Feature: Temptress Magazine Issue 4
* Feature: Sinical Magazine
* COVER: Retribution Magazine Issue 6
* COVER: Alternative Revolution Magazine Issue 4
* Feature: Skin Two magazine: http://www.skintwo.co.uk/roswell-ivory- … nd-writer/
* 6 pages in Jade Magazine January 2013
* Camera Obscura Magazine (www.co-mag.net
* Gorgeous Freaks Magazine issue 6- two-page spread
* COVER- Jade Magazine April 2011
* Eclectic Eccentricity lookbook Spring/Summer 2011
* Alt Fashion magazine (Spring/Summer 11) Four-page spread
* Sublime Rush Magazine Issue 007
* COVER- Art-nude book "Triptych"
* "Wedding Guide" magazine editorial
* Festival of Sins posters/flyers 2010/11
* Latextra Issue #33
* Eclectic Eccentricity lookbook Autumn/Winter 2010
* Eclectic Eccentricity lookbook Spring/Summer 2010
* Honour/Skin Two clothing catalogue 2009
* Secret Magazine Issue #32
* "Twisted Pixels", photography book by Matt Frederick
* Digital Camera magazine July 2009
* Mark Varley Calendar 2009 (April)
* Fetishistas Magazine Autumn 08
* Alt Fashion magazine issue 10
* London Xpo 2008 flyers and posters
* Collaboration with Marc Almond on music video/stage visuals and DVD
* DVD cover/film posters "Revelations"
* Nationwide Health and Safety campaign posters, ads etc
* Festival of Sin 2008 posters and flyers
* Striplite club nights 2008 posters and flyers
* COVER- Alt Fashion magazine Dec 2007-Feb 2008
* MUSIC VIDEO- "Bow To The People, by Eyelash.
* Fetishistas Magazine Autumn 07
* Promotional photoshoot for the London Xpo 2007
* Promotional photoshoot with American band Tattooed Millionaires
* Poster girl for UK cybergoth event Chains on Velvet
* Art book The Girl In The Mask, by Mol Smith
* Alt Fashion magazine issue 5
* Mookychicks magazine