Mayhem # 232489
For news, outtakes and behind-the-scenes pictures, see my blog http://roswellivory.wordpress.com
PLEASE NOTE: I get around 50 messages a day on my various websites and tour constantly. As you will see from my reply stats, I do reply but cannot always do so immediately. If it is urgent, do not hesitate to mail again, though I will reply to all messages as soon as I possibly can, giving priority to shoots in the next four weeks.
NOTE #2: There was no option for my bra size- I "officially" measure 28FF but fit a 32E for lingerie shoots.
30th/31st: London or Milton Keynes area
10th/11th (afternoon only): Bristol/Somerset area
18th, 20th: Kent
27th: Birmingham or London
7th, 9th, 10th: Essex
18th, 19th, 21st: Manchester/Leeds areas
20th: STUDIO DAY, Preston. http://purpleport.com/portfolio/iainhamilton/ 2 hours left!
Dates TBC: Norfolk
18th-28th: Scotland tour
Dates TBC: EUROTOUR- Scandinavian edition! (Norway, Sweden, Denmark)
I travel across the UK and internationally so if you would like me to visit your area, get in touch and I'll let you know when I'm planning a tour- before I start advertising! This gives you first refusal and advance notice in which to discuss ideas with me.
WHO AM I AND WHAT CAN I DO?
- I'm a full-time model and love my work, so I will always turn up with a good attitude and ready to make fantastic images
- I have waist-length red hair, ghost-white skin, green eyes and a toned but still curvy figure
- I have over seven years of experience and am confident I can achieve great results quickly, meaning we can shoot a wider range of ideas in the time we have
- I’m reliable. Once you’ve booked a day and time, I guarantee I’ll turn up!
- I have no fixed abode and so can be anywhere in the country- get in touch as I may be in your area soon. (This includes international travel- I am regularly in Europe).
- I am versatile- I have no extra piercings and one small tattoo. I can adapt my look to any genre- meaning you can get the ‘Roswell’ look, but your pictures will different to those of other people photographing me
- I am exceptionally flexible and so can achieve a wider range of poses than many.
- My wardrobe is absolutely bursting with one-off, custom-made outfits and accessories (including designer latex), I have a great working relationship with designers as well as a sewing machine- so if I don’t have it, I can probably borrow or make it!
- I spend a lot of time perfecting my styling skills and am confident I can achieve just about any look, from natural and flawless to high fashion alien, with everything else in between.
RATES (up to and including art-nude. Please ask about rates for extreme bondage/fetish):
My rates include model release and full, customised styling (saving you the cost of a make-up artist!)
Per hour: £50
Per half-day: £150
Per full-day: £250
+ travel (I have a railcard and book in advance to keep costs down)
Listed below are just a few themes I enjoy shooting- here’s a quick list of more: gypsy, dark, ethereal, fantasy, romantic, casual, film-noir, 40’s, sultry, Pre-Raphaelite, edgy, 50’s, stark, hippy…
- Art-nude: soft, ethereal, twisted, sculptural, dark, strange, indoor, outdoor... I can work in most weathers (though horizontal sleet may present a problem!)
- Fetish: I have a wardrobe full of designer latex and skyscraper heels, as well as genuine vintage nylons. I regularly do stills and video work for websites and am also highly experienced in bondage work.*
Fetish Model of the Year nominee 2015
Miss Fetish Europe Finalist 2014
Europe’s Best Up and Coming Fetish Model Finalist 2013!
- Fashion: I constantly buy well-fitting custom-made items, both vintage and eye-wateringly current! I’m good at sourcing things- if you want to shoot something, give me some notice and I’ll put my sleuthing skills to use.
- Lingerie/boudoir:** I have unique, custom-made lingerie falling out of my ears (though not literally as someone would have photographed it by now…)
- Alternative: My vibrant red hair and unusual face can be styled into any look- especially good if you would like to photograph an alternative model without it being a ‘tattoo’ shoot.
* a word about bondage: For my own safety, I only shoot hard bondage (from which I cannot get out) with highly experienced people. If you would like to shoot me in this style, I can recommend some fantastic riggers
** a word about glamour: I have no problem looking sexy, but will not do or wear anything that I feel is degrading to myself. I will not pretend to pull down my knickers, squish my breasts together or pose topless in standard flat-lighting unimaginative glamour settings. If you are unsure of my limits, do not hesitate to ask.
I do not do masturbation shots.
Do get in touch with any enquiries- I look forward to hearing from you!
p.s. Please note that should a photoshoot be cancelled when I am on tour, I charge a cancellation fee except in extenuating circumstances.
As I have now worked with over 100 people, I have deleted my ridiculously long list but if you have a burning desire to read it, just drop me an e-mail.
Thankyou to all the photographers, make-up-artists, fellow models and designers I have worked with over the past seven years!
-Covers: Cloud Orchid, Alt Fashion, Alternative Revolution, Triptych (art book by Gregory Miles Brown), Jade, Retribution, Ms Bombshell
- 2014 Features: Cloud Orchid, Kirameki, Manic Mosh, Freque
Officially nominated for "Miss Fetish Europe" Award
- 2013 Features: Skin Two, Alternative Revolution, Retribution, Temptress, Gorgeous Freaks, Deep Down and Kinky, Sinical, Kirameki, Cloud Orchid, Ms Bombshell
Officially nominated for "Europe's Best Up-And-Coming Fetish Model" Award
Other work/older features:
- Camera Obscura Magazine (www.co-mag.net)
- Eclectic Eccentricity lookbooks 2009-2011
- Sublime Rush Magazine Issue 007
- "Wedding Guide" magazine editorial
- Festival of Sins posters/flyers 2010/11
- Latextra Issue #33
- Honour/Skin Two clothing catalogue
- Secret Magazine Issue #32
- "Twisted Pixels", photography book by Matt Frederick
- Digital Camera magazine
- Mark Varley Calendar 2009 (April)
- The Fetishistas Magazine
- London Xpo 2008 flyers and posters
- Collaboration with Marc Almond (Soft Cell) music video/stage visuals and DVD
- DVD cover/film posters "Revelations"
- Nationwide Health and Safety campaign posters, ads etc
- Striplite club nights posters/flyers
- MUSIC VIDEO- "Bow To The People, by Eyelash.
- Promotional photoshoot with band Tattooed Millionaires
- Chains on Velvet cybergoth event posters
- Art book The Girl In The Mask, by Mol Smith
- Mookychicks magazine