Roswell IvoryModel Female London, England, United Kingdom Website- more photos here
Mayhem # 232489
My website: http://www.roswellivory.co.uk
My blog: http://roswellivory.wordpress.com
Milton Keynes area: September 25th-29th (available 29th)
Reading area: October 3rd-5th (FULLY BOOKED)
STUDIO DAY- Scarlet Door in Bracknell, October 4th. (FULLY BOOKED)
EUROTOUR- the annual Eurotour is back in OCTOBER, having skipped a year! Schedule is below:
Brussels: 11th-15th (available 14th)
Utrecht/Amsterdam: 23rd-27th (available 23rd)
Amsterdam: November 7th-9th (FULLY BOOKED)
Milton Keynes/Bedfordshire area: November 14th-16th (FULLY BOOKED)
Norfolk: November 24th-28th (available 24th, 27th, 28th)
Bristol area: December 6th-10th (available 6th/7th/8th/10th)
2015: Norway, Scotland tour, Wales, Denmark, Ireland tour
Further travel dates TBC
I travel across the UK and internationally so if you would like me to visit your area, get in touch and I'll let you know when I'm planning a tour- before I start advertising! This gives you first refusal and advance notice in which to discuss ideas with me.
WHO AM I AND WHAT CAN I DO?
- I'm a full-time model and love my work, so I will always turn up with a good attitude and ready to make fantastic images
- I have waist-length red hair, ghost-white skin, green eyes and a toned but still curvy figure
- I have over seven years of experience and am confident I can achieve great results quickly, meaning we can shoot a wider range of ideas in the time we have
- I’m reliable. Once you’ve booked a day and time, I guarantee I’ll turn up!
- I have no fixed abode and so can be anywhere in the country- get in touch as I may be in your area soon. (This includes international travel- I am regularly in Europe).
- I am versatile- I have no extra piercings and one small tattoo. I can adapt my look to any genre- meaning you can get the ‘Roswell’ look, but your pictures will different to those of other people photographing me
- I am exceptionally flexible and so can achieve a wider range of poses than many.
- wardrobe is absolutely bursting with one-off, custom-made outfits and accessories (including designer latex), I have a great working relationship with designers as well as a sewing machine- so if I don’t have it, I can probably borrow or make it!
- I spend a lot of time perfecting my styling skills and am confident I can achieve just about any look, from natural and flawless to high fashion alien, with everything else in between.
My rates include model release and full, customised styling (saving you the cost of a make-up artist!)
Per hour: £50
Per half-day: £150
Per full-day: £250
+ travel (I have a railcard and book in advance to keep costs down)
Listed below are just a few themes I enjoy shooting- here’s a quick list of more: gypsy, dark, ethereal, fantasy, romantic, casual, film-noir, 40’s, sultry, Pre-Raphaelite, edgy, 50’s, stark, hippy…
- Art-nude: soft, ethereal, twisted, sculptural, dark, strange, indoor, outdoor... I can work in most weathers (though horizontal sleet may present a problem!)
- Fetish: I have a wardrobe full of designer latex and skyscraper heels, as well as genuine vintage nylons. I regularly do stills and video work for websites and am also highly experienced in bondage work.*
Europe’s Best Up and Coming Fetish Model Finalist 2013!
- Fashion: I constantly buy well-fitting custom-made items, both vintage and eye-wateringly current! I’m good at sourcing things- if you want to shoot something, give me some notice and I’ll put my sleuthing skills to use.
- Lingerie/boudoir:** I have unique, custom-made lingerie falling out of my ears (though not literally as someone would have photographed it by now…)
- Alternative: My vibrant red hair and unusual face can be styled into any look- especially good if you would like to photograph an alternative model without it being a ‘tattoo’ shoot.
* a word about bondage: For my own safety, I only shoot hard bondage (from which I cannot get out) with highly experienced people. If you would like to shoot me in this style, I can recommend some fantastic riggers
** a word about glamour: I have no problem looking sexy, but will not do or wear anything that I feel is degrading to myself. I will not pretend to pull down my knickers, squish my breasts together or pose topless in standard flat-lighting unimaginative glamour settings. If you are unsure of my limits, do not hesitate to ask.
I do not do masturbation shots.
Do get in touch with any enquiries- I look forward to hearing from you!
As I have now worked with over 100 people, I have deleted my ridiculously long list but if you have a burning desire to read it, just drop me an e-mail.
Thankyou to all the photographers, make-up-artists, fellow models and designers I have worked with over the past seven years!
-Covers: Cloud Orchid, Alt Fashion, Alternative Revolution, Triptych (art book by Gregory Miles Brown), Jade, Retribution, Ms Bombshell
- 2014 Features: Cloud Orchid, Kirameki, Manic Mosh, Freque
Officially nominated for "Miss Fetish Europe" Award
- 2013 Features: Skin Two, Alternative Revolution, Retribution, Temptress, Gorgeous Freaks, Deep Down and Kinky, Sinical, Kirameki, Cloud Orchid, Ms Bombshell
Officially nominated for "Europe's Best Up-And-Coming Fetish Model" Award
Other work/older features:
- Camera Obscura Magazine (www.co-mag.net)
- Eclectic Eccentricity lookbooks 2009-2011
- Sublime Rush Magazine Issue 007
- "Wedding Guide" magazine editorial
- Festival of Sins posters/flyers 2010/11
- Latextra Issue #33
- Honour/Skin Two clothing catalogue
- Secret Magazine Issue #32
- "Twisted Pixels", photography book by Matt Frederick
- Digital Camera magazine
- Mark Varley Calendar 2009 (April)
- The Fetishistas Magazine
- London Xpo 2008 flyers and posters
- Collaboration with Marc Almond (Soft Cell) music video/stage visuals and DVD
- DVD cover/film posters "Revelations"
- Nationwide Health and Safety campaign posters, ads etc
- Striplite club nights posters/flyers
- MUSIC VIDEO- "Bow To The People, by Eyelash.
- Promotional photoshoot with band Tattooed Millionaires
- Chains on Velvet cybergoth event posters
- Art book The Girl In The Mask, by Mol Smith
- Mookychicks magazine