Manja SassyModel Female North Shore, Auckland, New Zealand My MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/AmazonianSassy
Mayhem # 2685775
About MeThis account is specific to my more 'risque' modelling. I am a student and do not wish my work here to make trouble for my career later, hence my name is my nickname, not my birth certificate name.
I enjoy modelling to be involved in an artistic process: artistic that is, not pornography, smut, or anything that I feel is degrading. If I decide I do not want to work with you, please do not take offence, I just do not work with people who I am not comfortable with. NONE of my work is TFCD, it will all be paid work. My rates vary depending on the assignment, but usually, my rates are as below. This is heavily dependent on the theme. If you were interested in hiring me for some NON-risque work (ie fully clothed), please message me and I will contact you via my 'safe-for-public' account.
Please understand that I have to be careful, so if I insist on meeting you in a public place first, or meeting you for coffee before I agree to shoot, I do not mean offence. To be safe, I am careful of everyone until they prove they are trustworthy. It is because I am careful that I have managed to stay out of trouble.
I am an intelligent, artistically minded (though not at all talented unfortunately!), 25yo, with humanitarian and animal welfare interests. I am doing this for money and because I enjoy the work. I will not stand for being hit on, propositioned by, or put in compromising situations. I am a professional and I will not work with anyone who does not treat me with respect. I have a lawyer, and I am not afraid to use her!
I look forward to working with interesting, intelligent, innovative professionals, and collaborating on exciting new projects.
Message me for rates. They depend on a number of things, including the theme of the shoot, so please be ready to tell me what you want! Minimum 2hr shoot, with an agreement signed by both parties stating shared copyright, no inappropriate or unagreed use of photos etc.
SOME DO's AND DON'Ts:
* Discuss with me what you are after before the shoot as best you can. If I have an idea of what you are after it will make posing a lot easier!
* Direct and instruct me! You may have a photo in mind, but I don't know what you're thinking. You're the artist, you are controlling the lighting, you can see me and see what looks good. Tell me!
* Tell me straight. If you need me to suck in my tummy because the angle makes me look fat, by all means, tell me :D I am not a delicate sensitive wee thing: I am a realist. I know my body, I know what it does sometimes, and I know that sometimes it's not what we want!
* Listen to my ideas. I know I'm just the model, but I love having some creative input. If I have any ideas, please don't dismiss them without trying them first!
* Encourage me! If I pose well and it looks fantastic, tell me, so I know to do it again! Positive feedback is wonderful, negative criticisms not so much.
* Give me somewhere private and separate to change/unclothe. Just because you are shooting me nude does not mean you get to watch me change. Creepy.
* Hit on me. I am not interested. I am in a serious relationship, and am not interested in anyone else. I am not a 16yo willing to do 'anything' to get into the modelling industry, and will be insulted if you try.
* Proposition me inappropriately. I am always interested in discussing future jobs and projects, but just because I model nude does not mean I will be interested in a/ stripping. b/ prostitution. c/ being a 'paid date' to make someone look good.
* Touch me. If you want me to move, direct me. If you touch me, I will assume you are taking liberties. I carry pepper spray. Just saying.
* Call be 'baby', 'sexy', 'babe', or 'hottie'. We are not a couple, and I don't want you to be sexually aroused by me at all. Please don't let me think you are, or I will not work with you.
* Threaten me. I will not drop the fee or sleep with you or pose in a previously denied position because you will "post the photos on porn sites" or "show my parents". My parents know what I do, and I am old enough to handle it all myself. We both sign an agreement to say that you will not do this, and I have a lawyer and will take action if you threaten my future. I am not a naive, easily impressed young thing, and I am not easily intimidated. I do not suggest you try.
* Make faces and try and make me laugh for the camera. I can do a very convincing smile/laugh, and it is far more photogenic than my real, spontaneous one. Making me crack up laughing will be great for breaking the ice, but will look horrible on camera!
* Assume I am available. I am usually not, and need to be booked!
* Take months to get my photos back to me: I want to show off the photos as much as you do!
I recognise there are many wonderful photographers out there, but until proven otherwise, for my safety, I assume that everyone is a creep. Far too often am I proven right! I don't mean to intimidate with all this, but I have had some bad experiences, and I mean to take every opportunity to keep them from happening again!
Have you worked with Manja Sassy? Add Credits for Manja Sassy! >>
Credit NotesAH Photography