Peter DiablowPhotographer Male Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, Netherlands
My Website: Darkminded AngelsMy MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/peterdiablow
Mayhem # 30721
Digital Photographer since 2000 and started DarkmindedAngels.com in 2003. I'm specialized in Cinematic, Dark, Film-Noir, Fetish, Burlesque, Freakshow, Horror and Fantasy photography.
EXAMPLES OF MY WORK:
Originally from Amsterdam, at 21 years of age I moved to the US to study Film in Boston, MA. Graduated as a Film Major in 2005, then moved to New York City for the NYFA Film program and worked part time as house photographer for the biggest SM dungeon in NY, Pandora's Box, and also as a photographer for a NYC domina/fetish magazine, The Vault (Oct 2005 - March 2006 & Dec 2006 - Jan 2007). Now back in Amsterdam.
My background in film makes my pictures different, because I usually light photo shoots as I would light for a film shoot, which creates an atmosphere such as a movie.
WARNING: If you were contacted by firstname.lastname@example.org or any other email/MSN contact other than my real email: email@example.com you have been fraud.
INFO@DARKMINDEDANGELS.COM IS THE ONLY EMAIL I USE AS A PHOTOGRAPHER TO PLAN SHOOTS.
I've worked with over 100 different models, from well known fetish models to amateurs, from countries such as America, Holland, Germany, England, Japan, Russia, Italy & Spain.
Here is what some have to say about me:
* Ancilla Tilia (Netherlands): "Peter Diablow has a style of his own. Instantly recogizable and unique. Dark and macabre, but also colourful and often with a humoristic twist to it. I love working with him! It is always a lot of fun and he always makes both experienced and amateur models feel completely at ease in front of the camera. His work is also excellent proof that you don..t need fancy equiptment to make beautiful work."
* Marie Kalista (Belgium):"I met Peter last November in Brussels during the 13rd edition of the Fetish Project. I've to tell you this guy is fabulous!! He just needs 3 or 4 light bulbs and that's it the shoot can start. I had an unforgettable time. His style is unique, he is very kind and he put things right from the startâ¦that gave me the possibility to settle down in a blitz ! Thanks for everything my dear Peter!!"
* Amarantha La Blanche (Netherlands): "People who say madness is one step ahead from brilliance don't know Peter D.'s work, he has both at the same time. Such a high motivated artist to work with, and the results are ever bloody fantastic!"
*Lilah V. (UK):"The magnificent art of Peter Diablow can be compared to no other. Every photograph is a stimulating visual experience that takes the viewer to the darker corners of the imagination. Besides the fabulous results, working with Peter always ends up being a fun memorable experience with a few good laughs. Iâve worked with Peter multiple times and will always be keen and excited to go back for more."
* Franpire (Netherlands): "Often copied, but no-one has his unique eye for eerieness and yet he has an air that makes you feel completely comfortabel with his sick sence of humor. Oh yes, Mr. Diablow is someone who you will be hearing a whole lot more from in the future..."
* Morditha Kalavera (England): "[Peter] Diablow has an amazing talent... His photo's are always full of intense darkness yet filled with the upmost beauty.. He manages to capture something in his models that other photographers often miss as he goes further and deeper, down to that place where darkness, fetish and kink all meet together. A joy to work with each and every time!"
* Amylicious (US - LA):"Peter has a unique sense of style and imagination, combining art and fetish to a perfection, with no boundries. He captures the most gorgeous women in moments of pure lust and horror. So grotesque and beautiful, itâs genius."
* Coco Katsura BlackPureHeart (Japan): "When Peter asked me for a shoot on a Halloween party 3 years ago I was really happy, because I had been waiting for such a vision for a long time. With the use of red, green and blue colored lights he always makes a fantastic atmosphere, where I can put all my emotions into his photos, mainly because he understands the dark minded with feeling, color and his original technique. I just want to thank him for every time we shot ^^"
* Synesthesia (US - NYC): "Peter has a great sense of light and color in his photography. His photos are like mini horror films, eerie and intriqueing. The viewer will not be dissapointed!"
* Bambi Lovedoll (Germany): "I loved working with Peter since his work is so unique - you always recognize it when you see it. And its amazing to see what kind of results this guy is able to produce with just a few lights."
* Nikla Black (Italy): "Peter is very easy to work with, he makes you feel comfortable in front of his camera...with him you make a trip through dark dreams, fantasies, s c a r y nightmare flashes, and deep into one's dark soul, where not everything is all perfect & shiny. He doesn't shoot only perfect looking pretty girl faces... His photography is a story to read when looking through his works. These stories are not finished yet... they're just starting"
* Lola Babalon (US - New Jersey): "R-E-S-P-E-C-T = you can find out what it means to me; Peter deserves my respect because he has done what most photographers dream of doing. Not only has he developed a style that's recognized worldwide, he's also one of the few photographers I am proud to say that I'm friends with. He's a fantastic artist and an amazing person, with an equally beautiful vision."
* Cribby (Spain): "The professionality and efficiency of Peter Diablow turned an improvised shoot in one of the photoworks I'm most happy of having done. His shoots are fun and relaxed, he's patient and respectful and gets out the best of the model, no wonder he achieves such outstanding results. And best of all? When the shoot was over, I had not only worked with a great photographer, but I also gained a wonderful and crazy new friend."
* Erika Veils (US - NYC): "Peter is one of the best photographers/film directors I have ever worked with. He is extremely talented, considerate, very friendly, outgoing, comfortable to be around with, and down to earth. Anyone who works with him is very fortunate."
* Miss Kerosene Deluxe (Canada): "Armed with jars of [fake] blood and props that would make your momma cry, Peter Diablow is taking everything unholy and twisted and making it into his signature 'darkminded' art. With minimal studio equiptment and tons of imagination Peter's images are dark yet colourful, both controversial and sexy. I have had the pleasure of working with Peter a number of times and on each occasion the results reached far beyond my expectations. A true artist is one who can provoke reactions with their art, these being positive or negative. Peter Diablow is a genius and a true artist (not too mention a sweetheart)"