I'm making a concerted effort to have a profile and not a life story, which is definitely not my style but they tell me photographers like bare bones and no filler, so here you go:
• I'm looking for TFP but am open to non-traditional trades as well. Always looking for interesting clothing or accessories. Taxidermy. Old occult books. Exotic candy. I don't know, surprise me.
• I have my own car, transportation is not an issue though if I'm going to be driving for more than a couple of hours and you want to throw gas money at me, I'm not going to put up much of a fight.
• I'm pretty good at doing my own makeup but everything usually looks better with a MUA.
• I am happy to shoot with leather, fur, meat, and other animal products. I will not lecture you about the fate of your soul or quiz you on just how many ___ it took to make that ___.
• I have three tattoos and no piercings.
Right bicep: Lord of the Flies tattoo by Vincent Castiglia
Left bicep: Baphomet goat head by Andro
Left ear: MZ personal sigil by Alexandra Fische
1. being both male and female; hermaphroditic.
2. having both masculine and feminine characteristics.
3. having an ambiguous sexual identity.
4. neither clearly masculine nor clearly feminine in appearance
"You're a crime scene waiting to happen" - Harmony Nicholas
‡ ‡ ‡ ‡ ‡ ‡ ‡ ‡ ‡ ‡ ‡ ‡ ‡ ‡ ‡
p.s. Androgyny. Androgynous. Marilyn Manson. Keyword search for the win.