HOWDY MODELMAYHEMERS...THANK YOU for taking the time to stop by.
Here's a little about me...
I am a very sporty, outgoing person who loves trying new things, and loves taking on new challenges. I love the media industry. The power it has, and the messages it could send out when used efficiently.
I'm looking forward to meeting and working with new models/talent/MUA/photographers...so that we can all help each other out. Whether it's the experience, or expanding portfolios and of course networking and meeting amazing new/old talented people through this website.
Having prior training as an actor and model, with a martial arts instructing background, along with being a former life guard, professional tennis player(ATP TOUR), pro soccer player (Man Utd jrs team), pro go-kart racer (600cc +) who can speak 5 1/2 languages...is just a few mentioned on my skills list...that has helped give me the edge over other models and actors. It also enabled me to grow and played a huge role in who I am today.
However, that hasn`t stopped me from learning something new everyday.
You can always expect me to be fun, creative, energetic, punctual and easy to work with while maintaining a professional manner during assignments. I also never sacrifice my humbleness for cockiness or having a "DIVA" attitude.
What needs to be done to get the "money shot" shall be done.
* I am willing to travel if the cost is covered or a compromise is reached.
* I'm open for new ideas and concepts, currently not doing nudes.
* My priority is paid assignments, but depending on the assignment we may negotiate TF
* If you have a project set with time, date and requirements. I would be glad to have a chat with you, and discuss my rates.
Let's do THIS!!
Thanks for your time & look forward to hearing from you.
All the best.
* GTA this month magazine - Cover / Q & A November issue
* Male model for TNIG catalogue
* Motion Capture for Trace pictures ad campaign demo reel
* Animation & motion capture for new ad: Toronto,2007/08
* Sodalicious - Montreal Fashion week Catalogue '08
* Runway Magazine Fall Issue 2008
* Male model for 'Independent music awards'
* Onilne Cover pages www.Martialarts.ca
* Body Painting exhibit "The Snake" 7 sins themed shoot
* Online ad campaign for MacMaster University.
* Online ad for www.canadianliving.com
* JUZD clothing on "Trendz" OMNI TV
* Deadsexy magazine
* JUZD clothing fall 2009 collection
* LUSSO magazine fall Diesel editorial spread 2009
* Diesel; winter 09 collection
* Rogers 09 print ad campaign
* MSN.COM- '09 LIFESTYLE LINK
* Bell Canada 2010 ad campaign
* Bombshell Calenders 2011 issue
* Manulife Financial Canada 2010 ad campaign
* Bullet Proof Local Hero Campaign (http://bulletproofworld.com/profiles.html)
* Bell Canada 2011 ad campaign
* Liftow ad campaign 2011
* Toyota ad campaign 2011
* Swiss army catalogue 2011/2012
* Knits catalogue - go2london magazine
* Guinness Beer
* Bovado Casino
* Rogers ad campaign 2013-2014
* Manhunt 1 & 2
* King Tut
* Zero hour
* Let the games begin
* Queer as folk
* Accidental witness
* Hosted urbanite (MTC & Rogerstv show)
* Principle Role- Red Wire: The Trailer
* Bachelor on new season of matchmaker
* Dancer/performer to set Guinness world record: for largest thriller dance performance
* Payoff: Co-starring role in the movie, Summer due 2008
* You're love still haunts me (Lead: New Boyfriend) MV- Elissa's music video
* Kit Kat commercial 2009 (Principle: Robber)
* Training montage & MV 2010 Jesse Ewles Demo Reel
* Nike "Just do it" jungle workout Commercial
* Lurking Under Life feature film - 2010 (Lead: Detective Thomas Combs)
* Project 53 - 2010 (Team Leader: Daniels)
* The Dark Side-2011 (Star: Bruce)
* Total Recall (Federal Police sgt)
* Still Seas:Pacific Rim (Federal Police Sgt.)
* The Briefcase (Star: John)
* Headcase (Sean)
* Nikita:TV show (Season 2 & 3) starring Maggie Q
* Resist 666
* Robocop (Football player)
* Hardcore Heroes (Lexx)
* Dead End (Star: Inspector L. Franks)
Please inbox me for more information, resumes and demo reels.