I have a car now!so let's get to work. Please understand: Travel expenses must be paid for a drive over 30 minutes.
I'm a German petite model (also half polish), moved to the U.S!
I 'm a
- Costume designer
- Wardrobe designer
- Cosplay entertainer (check for more: http://www.cosplay.com/gallery/m16997/
I can sing, dance and act. I am also used in promotion work, i have a lot fair and model experience.
I love to have a MuA and Hairstylist, but if needed I am totally fine to do it on my own.
I love so many things that i cant even count them all, but here some:
- I love fashion/ glamor/ fancy shots
- creative ideas and different or new stuff i am always for
- if you have some suggestion or interesting ideas - contact me!
List of interest's:
- comp card pictures!! very important *next months! TFP CHANCE*
- fashion and commercial shoots
- wedding couple picture (wedding dress and male partner to shoot 100% available and done)
- 7 deadly sins (all 7 characters me, colabsearch: wardrobe,mua, hair photographer).
- fairy tales gone bad:
for example: black little riding hood black cape, red hair.
- mermaid underwatershooting (I'm working right now on my own artistic mermaid. Character design finished. 10% done).
- 4 seasons
- waldnymph's, fairy's everything high editorial
- Queen of the Night (100% done, reserved for Tiffany Ann)
ATTENTION: Hair and Mua needed! High hair, much make up, much glitter! basically a candyland for Mua and Hair!
- the garden eden shoot *NOT NUDE*
- shoots with fruits
- shoots with real animals
- high editorial glamor headshots
- golden girl
- diamonds all over me
- here a list of my inspirations:
http://haruvamp.deviantart.com/favourit … nsperation
- to be continued..
NO cheap looking picture!
NO Flirt, really not interested - i am here to work!
I only travel for projects that are paid assignments, with travel expenses and accommodations paid for. If I do TFP and the trip is over 30 minutes please at least pay the travel.
Lets create ART together! I love to inspire people with my pictures! LET ME BE YOUR MUSE!