Brian RossModel Male Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, US My MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/metalbuddah
Mayhem # 588432
"Become quiet with your awareness that everything is you and you are everything... God dwells within you as you."
F O R W O R D:
This, for me, is another small step forward.
As with most things, I am here for learning, growth, and fun.
I'm here for the experience of it all, whether I'm in front of or behind the camera, while expanding my network and portfolio in both areas.
I'm enthusiastic about creating art from my own imagination or helping others create theirs.
I welcome all suggestions and concepts!
I may do anything for fun or for my professional benefit, but, understand that I gain nothing personally from superficial work. I am not a mindless, plastic doll with vanity issues.
I want to create art with a purpose, something meaningful that hopefully inspires thought and emotion.
Storytelling shoots are my favorites.
As a multi-medium visual artist, actor, musician, writer and aspiring filmmaker, I Am learning more about photography as another creative medium. I am currently working on a photo-graphic novel and several movie projects.
I prefer shoots to be fun but professional.
In everything we do, it is important to enjoy the process in the moment.
I enjoy driving. Road trips welcomed if its worth it or compensated.
2" tear/water droplet shaped scar on my left upper arm, usually unnoticed. No tattoos yet.
I am compiling a design/fabrication portfolio.
Whatever you see in your vision that you don't have, can't find, or can't make... I can and do make damn near anything. I welcome a project.
*If you friend request me without previous words, you will be denied because obviously you did not read this. There is no greatness in being just another number. I love meeting new friends. If you want to collaborate, tell me. If you have thoughts about my work, tell me. If you feel we might connect, tell me.
I don't need praise, just a Connection.
I am not a number. Go meet real friends.
**One last note... I have dealt with many photographers that have not done what they said they would, one way or another. Have some integrity. To avoid any unpleasantries, I advise your courtesy.
Thank You! Be well!
F E A T U R E D W O R K :
* ESPN 2's Funk Master Flex's Car Wars (Focus) 5/24/08
Co-Directed / Filmed / Acted / Makeup / Effects
* TDS Enterprises commercial.
* Advance magazine, June 2009
* Seconds From Impact... Art book by S.Jenx
* Fortress of the Arts studio/gallery, Phila.,Pa
* ZombieLove “Chris Lazarus”, Film by AmericanDreamMachine, 2009
* Libertine Ball XI Runway performance, fashions by Passional 8/08/09
* Passional Boutique
* Delicious Boutique
* Vanity: A Look Within, Delicious Boutique art reception 8-29-09
* Sibyl Vain Clothing
* Reflections Project 2010 calendar
* Reflections Project AIDS benefit, fashion and art show
Runway - Sibyl Vain/Delicious Boutique, FotA, 09-19-09
* Obscura, movement performance for Berit New York, QXT's, NJ 10-17-09
* Berit New York clothing
* Diabolique 2009, Runway performance for Passional, Phila,Pa 11-21-09
*Puncture, “Garrett”, Film by Sara Krupnick, 2010 (+Soundtrack work)
* LaterThan8's album Divisions Of Unity.
* Circle, “Thomas", Film by Orange Ocean Films, 2010
* Advance magazine Cover model vol.18 5-10
* Steampunk World's Fair fashion show
Heartless Revival / AutumnLin Design / Artificial Intrigue 5-16-10
http://www.flickr.com/photos/heartlessr … 4617334591
http://www.flickr.com/photos/heartlessr … 097060872/
* Jetsetta.com http://jetsetta.com/travel/the-steampunk-worlds-fair/
* Dorian's Parlor runway show
Heartless Revival/AutumnLin Design/Artificial Intrigue, Phila, Pa 6-12-10
* Libertine Ball XII, performance for Passional Boutique/Delicious 8-14-10
* Alt Noir magazine Reflections promo, wardrobe w/ Lily Lisa - Spring 2010
* Giuseppina magazine #2, 9-10
* Reflections Project 2010
Runway/Performance for Heartless Revival / Sibyl Vain
!!!!!!! APIDOPTER (bee winged jetpack) by me featured 9-18-10
*Alt Noir Magazine #8, "Torn Prince" & "Jetpack" photos by Reagan Lam
*LoveTerror, (no name), Film by Orange Ocean Films, 2011
*Senza Respiro magazine, L'Amore E Eterno issue, 3-11
*Elevator, "Man", Film by AmericanDreamMachine, 2011
*The Prison, "Keith", Film by AmericanDreamMachine, 2011
*Trapped, "Karl", Film by Orange Ocean Films, 2012
Lily Lisa (Starshine Studios)
Caroline Ann Martin ++
S. Jenx (The Fall Studios) ++++
S+S Photography ++
Tre Lynn Productions
Amira Chtourou Photography
Peter Prusinowski (Studio 1221)
Alice Marie Photography
Barrie Blau Photography
Shawn Caple ++
Frank Williams of AmericanDreamMachine
Reagan Lam ++
Creative Thought / Stines Proctor Photography
Gerardo Flores ++
Kamila Harris Photography
Steve Lease Photography
Mike Lynch Photography
Red Lite Photos
Ray Croce Sr. + Jr. (13th Floor)
ARTISTS of Various Talents:
TheCorsetGirl ( wardrobe & corstery)
Adrian King (Shibari / Kinbaku)
S+S Photography (Shibari / Kinbaku)
Ray Croce Jr.& Sr. of 13th Floor (Special Effects)
Jim Cairns (Photoshop Wizard)
Justin Turner of LaterThan8
Sara Krupnick (writer/director)
John Fazen (writer/director)
Michael Mullan (writer/director)
MODELS: Too many to list. Honestly. Though, I must credit Lily Lisa, she deserves much gratitude!