Sorry for the long delays in getting back to everyone, it's been a very busy few weeks and looks like it will be pretty much the same for the rest of summer. I will not be checking my MM mailbox regularly and all our TF. shoots are on hold unless we otherwise notify you. Thank you for understanding, and your patience. We can't wait to shoot with you
I have been shooting on and off for 26 years. Some of them as an amateur and quite a few as a pro. My work has been published over the years and I've had exhibits with more on the way for my fine art work.
In my journey here I have realized that what I like to shoot the most is portrait and beauty. I like the relationships that we create in an image, the story behind the eyes.
That all said I look forward to continuing my work with many talented and professional people on MM in the future. A great portrait is a wonderfully legacy for the future. Great images are a way to beat time
I would like to thank all the people who give us photographers great images to capture. You let us pose you in ways that are not the most comfortable, we ask you to give 110% on each shot.
Hats off to all of you for putting up with the muscle pain after a long days shoot, and all the other poking and make up and hair stuff that you endure. Without a great subject even the best photographer is nothing but a snap shot artist.
Thank you all
please notify me at least 48hrs before the shoot if there is a cancellation. That will allow me to keep my team up to date and everyone's busy schedule will be respected
Thanks for understanding
****** Super Important STUFF *****
Golden Rules for Models
1) Grooming: Clear deodorant, anything else leaves nasty stains on clothing. Perfumes and other scents to a minimum.
2) Hands & Feet: Mani/Pedi. Nobody likes chewed nails or chipped nail polish.
3) Hair: Freshly washed with no products in it.
4) Makeup: Clean face, we'll do the rest unless otherwise stated.
5) Undies: Bring a couple. Different undies photograph differently under certain clothing.
6) Rest: Get lot's of it prior to our shoot. Showing up tired and hung over is not cool.
7) Other Clothing: If you are using your own clothes to shoot, make sure they are clean and pressed.