Maz ImagesPhotographer Male Toronto, Ontario, Canada
My Website: Maz ImagesMy MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/Mazphotography
Mayhem # 685323
I have been shooting on and off for 28 years. Some of them as an amateur and quite a few as a pro. My work has been published over the years and I've had exhibits with more on the way for my fine art work.
In my journey here I have realized that what I like to shoot the most is portrait and beauty. I like the relationships that we create in an image, the story behind the eyes.
That all said, I look forward to continuing my work with many talented and professional people on MM in the future. A great portrait is a wonderfully legacy for the future. Great images are a way to beat time
I would like to thank all the people who give us photographers great images to capture. You let us pose you in ways that are not the most comfortable, we ask you to give 110% on each shot.
Hats off to all of you for putting up with the muscle pain after a long days shoot, and all the other poking and make up and hair stuff that you endure. Without a great subject even the best photographer is nothing but a snap shot artist.
Thank you all
please notify me at least 48hrs before the shoot if there is a cancellation. That will allow me to keep my team up to date and everyone's busy schedule will be respected
Thanks for understanding
****** Super Important STUFF *****
Golden Rules for Models
1) Grooming: Clear deodorant, anything else leaves nasty stains on clothing. Perfumes and other scents to a minimum. Body hair is trimmed and shaved where necessary.
2) Hands & Feet: Mani/Pedi. Nobody likes chewed nails or chipped nail polish.
3) Hair: Freshly washed with no products in it.
4) Makeup: Clean face, we'll do the rest unless otherwise stated.
5) Undies: Bring a couple. Different undies photograph differently under certain clothing.
6) Rest: Get lot's of it prior to our shoot. Showing up tired and hung over is not cool.
7) Other Clothing: If you are using your own clothes to shoot, make sure they are clean and pressed.
8) We won't Flake on you, so don't flake on us. A team of people waiting for a no show, extremely not cool and costly. Call us, text us, we can reschedule as long as you give us notice. Day of the shoot, is not enough notice for us. Thank you for being a professional
Daphne Tam MM# 668986 (MUA)
Tiana MM# 780428 (MUA)
Gigi MM# 768910 (MUA)
Katie Rose MM# 758826 (Model)
Ai Q MM# 764309 (Model)
Mishastar MM# 783505 (Model)
Vicki Kiss MM# 197259 (Model)
Vanessa R MM# 33445 (Model)
Katie MM# 561899 (Model)
Ashley Nicole MM# 5767 (Model)
Kristen MM# 796878 (Model)
Serena MM# 772588 (Model)
Lindsey Ann MM# 765721 (Model)
Janet Parsons MM#717747 (Model)
Chenessa MM#483098 (Model)
Sybil Myers MM#696865 (Model)
Akila D MM#524049 (Model)
Joanna Jang MM#679638 (Model)
Courtney T MM#738874 (Model)
Eikona MM#66883 (Photographer)
Sanaz P (Model)
Jessica B (Model)
Samira P (Model)
Shirin M (Model/Artist)
And many many more wonderful and talented people out there and on MM.
Eye for the future
YYZ lifestyle magazine
Erin Chan (Designer)
Garvin Garcia (Designer)
Arctic Bay (Designer)
David Hillis (Salon)
Habitat for Humanity (Toronto)
Talco Placement Agency
YYZ magazine (staff photographer)
Eye for the future (contributing photographer)
Toronto Life (contributing Photographer)
Art Katalyst (contributing photographer)