You can find more recent work here
, on the first few pages of my JPGmag page.
◙ My focus is to make beautiful photographs & build a portfolio.
* Ladies: I will not ask you to bare anything except maybe your shoulders.
* Gents: Show it & I'll shoot it! ;.) Nothing beyond shirtless.
* Escorts: Welcome & encouraged.
◙ Location, location, location ...
* Always looking for interesting places.
* Willing to travel (within reason) for a good location or a great model.
◙ Lingerie & Nude
* I intend to continue doing lingerie and artistic nude work with select models.
* If you're interested in that, PM me.
* I will not
surprise you during a shoot with a request for such & certainly
will not without discussing first in advance.
Message me if you think you'd like to work with me
I'm only doing TFCD.
◙ Some general themes I'm thinking about these days are:
- Motion, selective focus, and de-focusing.
- Intimacy & longing
- emergence and transformation
- Surreality and ethereality
- Voyeurism & exhibitionism
- Joy and grief
- Emotional essence
- Artistic nude
- Artistic erotica
- whatever else comes up in the moment
I don't try to force anything.
... just go with the flow, enjoy the process & watch for the moment.
Everything will unfold perfectly when the time comes.
I am not heavily concept driven, preferring to let the location, wardrobe, and look of model drive the creative process.
◙ Why do I make photographs?
I do it because I am driven to do it.
It is somehow part of my nature.
I do it for the love of photography & the joy of realizing a vision.
It is an expression of my own unique view of the world.
In many ways, it is a form of self portraiture.
I started working with models, because I love people in photographs.
A landscape doesn't look right to me unless there's someone in it.
For me, the human element is everything.
Same goes for street photography
... another genre of photography I love.
I don't make any money doing it, or from it, and don't expect to.
I do spend money on it, though. Every shoot costs ...
What I do is not commercially marketable.
Nor do I believe it is art worthy.
But, it has value to me, and that's enough.
I don't produce images for any particular purpose, or commercial consumption.
I only record moments that I hope will speak with their own voice,
and in so doing, will speak for me & somehow confirm my own existence
by proving I was there; the unseen eye.
I'm not a professional, nor do I consider myself a hobbyist or amateur,
yet here I am, unable to define my role as a photographer
beyond being some kind of catalyst.