Forums > Critique > Looking for some constructive comments

Photographer

markEdwardPhoto

Trumbull, Connecticut, US

Just added a few new images.

Please let me know what you think about not only the images by the balance of image types.

Thanks,
Mark

Sep 08 05 05:50 pm Link

Model

angelavasquez

Murrieta, California, US

what new images did you just upload?

Ciao
angela
xoxoxoxoxxoo

Sep 08 05 06:17 pm Link

Photographer

Columbus Photo

Columbus, Georgia, US

You should try short lighting.  And #3 is way too noisy.  Her skin looks like hell. wink

Paul

Sep 08 05 10:05 pm Link

Photographer

Michael Crouch

San Diego, California, US

I like #2 in the top row and most of the material in the bottom two rows... The rest of the stuff is just filler... Less is more.

Sep 09 05 12:09 am Link

Photographer

tanya k

Brooklyn, New York, US

think of what you love to shoot and focus on that...you are all over the place. i'm gonna be honest, not everyone is cut out for fashion cause it's a hard thing to do well, and you're "fashiony" images are bringing you down. atleast your lighting isn't that bad...that always helps. so find what you love, some good models and just go with it, don't try to create shots that mimic what you'd expect to see...

Sep 09 05 03:17 am Link

Photographer

markEdwardPhoto

Trumbull, Connecticut, US

Thanks for the help and insight.

Sometimes you get so busy doing things that you can't see the forest from the trees.

M

Sep 09 05 07:55 pm Link

Photographer

Rya Nell

New Orleans, Louisiana, US

Ehh... The outdoor stuff isn't bad.  The "hair care" shot works for me in a high fashion sense...  I'd say that you should
1. Edit down.
2. Work on your studio lighting.  Its inferior to your outdoor stuff and flat as a whole.  (although the "sensuality" shot looks pretty well lit.)
3. Work on improving technique overall.
4.  You can do fashion, BUT that will take "education".  Really have to be up on the current trends (in terms of both fashion and photography aspects).

Your best stuff is outdoor lighting.  Some shots are really nice.  Can't say which ones easily, because there are no titles/numbers on them.

Sep 10 05 06:01 am Link