Forums > Model Colloquy > question for models, every get "happy" at a shoot?

Model

JennyGin

Livermore, California, US

this is in response to this thread https://modelmayhem.com/p.php?thread_id=136017

it got me wondering,.... do any models ever get horny while you shoot?

Jul 15 07 04:07 pm Link

Model

JennyGin

Livermore, California, US

guess this bombed. is everyone shy?

Jul 15 07 04:12 pm Link

Photographer

Sophistocles

Seattle, Washington, US

Some do. Some don't. Some will tell you the truth about it. Some will lie. You won't be able to tell the difference from anyone here, online.

This thread can likely end here, save the unconformable stories.

Jul 15 07 04:13 pm Link

Photographer

FemmeArt

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, US

Many models do.

Jul 15 07 04:15 pm Link

Photographer

Tomaz Whatshisface

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

yes many do...... but I guess that all depends on who is doing the photography.   If there is true chemestry and the model is attracted then they most certainly do but to different levels.   After all, We are all human and have human responses to things happening in our lives.

I could tell some stories but Im a gentleman and Ill keep them for some of my memiors....

Jul 15 07 04:53 pm Link

Model

NC17

Baltimore, Maryland, US

How very interesting that the only answers are from males confirming that females do.

Either they are telling the truth, or have met some very convincing female liars.

Jul 15 07 06:34 pm Link

Model

Viktoria

Bethpage, New York, US

JennyGin wrote:
this is in response to this thread https://modelmayhem.com/p.php?thread_id=136017

not yet, but there are always more shoots smile

Jul 15 07 06:35 pm Link

Photographer

American Glamour

Detroit, Michigan, US

NC17 wrote:
How very interesting that the only answers are from males confirming that females do.

Either they are telling the truth, or have met some very convincing female liars.

Reads like a fantasy novel!

https://www.collectingsf.com/bookworm/wp-content/uploads/2007/02/WindowsLiveWriter/FocusontheAvonFantasyReaderseries_F27E/avon_fantasy_reader_16%5B2%5D.jpg

Jul 15 07 06:36 pm Link

Photographer

Jay Bowman

Los Angeles, California, US

NC17 wrote:

::snicker::

Jul 15 07 06:36 pm Link

Photographer

Sophistocles

Seattle, Washington, US

NC17 wrote:

Well, to be fair, I said "some do. some don't."

The odds of absolutely no models being turned-on are vanishingly small, so I'd say my statement was a clear truism.

I could verify, however, by stating that my wife has been turned-on while shooting with me, so the statement is clearly true for at least one model.

Jul 15 07 06:37 pm Link

Photographer

Divine Right Photogaphy

Fort Collins, Colorado, US

It's usually best to keep it professional. There's plenty of time for dalliance when the shutter isn't clicking, unless that's your gig.

Jul 15 07 06:40 pm Link

Photographer

Fotosbymike

Sarasota, Florida, US

Exhibitionism is very much a turn-on for a lot of models. I do a lot of shoots outdoors in some very secluded areas. Yet, I've seen plenty of models get turned on simply by the situation, which had nothing to do with me. A few have even had to excuse themselves for a few minutes. Again, not because of me but simply because of the situation.

Jul 15 07 06:42 pm Link

Model

Viktoria

Bethpage, New York, US

Fotosbymike wrote:
Exhibitionism is very much a turn-on for a lot of models. I do a lot of shoots outdoors in some very secluded areas. Yet, I've seen plenty of models get turned on simply by the situation, which had nothing to do with me. A few have even had to excuse themselves for a few minutes. Again, not because of me but simply because of the situation.

well, that sounds like a dream come true smile

Jul 15 07 06:43 pm Link

Photographer

GAETANO CATELLI STUDIOS

Oxford, Mississippi, US

i've done 2-model shoots where the models got turned on by each other.  (come to think of it, that was the idea.)  there was one model who got erections; but, like Fotosbymike, i'm sure it was situational.

Jul 15 07 06:49 pm Link

Photographer

Greg Kolack

Elmhurst, Illinois, US

viktoria wrote:

not yet, but there are always more shoots smile

Well...you havn't shot with me yet.

Jul 15 07 06:53 pm Link

Photographer

Special Ed

New York, New York, US

JennyGin wrote:

I'm assuming this has happened to you?

Jul 15 07 06:57 pm Link

Photographer

Greg Kolack

Elmhurst, Illinois, US

GAETANO CATELLI STUDIOS wrote:
i've done 2-model shoots where the models got turned on by each other.  (come to think of it, that was the idea.)  there was one model who got erections; but, like Fotosbymike, i'm sure it was situational.

I did an erotic shoot with 2 female models that got way more intense than I ever imagined it would. Afterwords one of the models told me she really wanted to go down on the other, but didn't know how the other would take it. She also told she was very close to having an orgasm, but held herself back.

I am trying to set up a shoot with them again - for their sake, of course.

Jul 15 07 06:57 pm Link

Photographer

GAETANO CATELLI STUDIOS

Oxford, Mississippi, US

Greg Kolack wrote:
....I am trying to set up a shoot with them again - for their sake, of course.

it's a dirty job, Greg; but, somebody's got to do it.

Jul 15 07 06:59 pm Link

Photographer

Greg Kolack

Elmhurst, Illinois, US

GAETANO CATELLI STUDIOS wrote:

it's a dirty job, Greg; but, somebody's got to do it.

I consider it my civil duty - provide happiness for models.

Jul 15 07 07:01 pm Link

Photographer

MadRussian

New York, New York, US

Greg Kolack wrote:

Help the kids out, why don't you.  So noble!

Jul 15 07 07:02 pm Link

Photographer

jac3950

Freedom, New Hampshire, US

Greg Kolack wrote:

LOL... of course.

Had a similar situation shooting in New Brunswick with two gals who had messaged each other but never met in person before the shoot. That series was intense.

Jul 15 07 07:03 pm Link

Photographer

MartinImages

Did I stumble into the the PENTHOUSE Forum?

tongue

B

Jul 15 07 07:08 pm Link

Photographer

GAETANO CATELLI STUDIOS

Oxford, Mississippi, US

martinimages wrote:
Did I stumble into the the PENTHOUSE Forum?

tongue

B

funny you should mention that, one of the models ... uh ... never mind.

Jul 15 07 07:10 pm Link

Photographer

MartinImages

hah!!!

...go on...

B

Jul 15 07 07:14 pm Link

Model

JoHanna W

Bemidji, Minnesota, US

yes HELL YES shooting is a turn on and if you don't think so then why the hell are you modeling anyway?!

Jul 15 07 07:15 pm Link

Photographer

Greg Kolack

Elmhurst, Illinois, US

jac3950 wrote:

LOL... of course.

Had a similar situation shooting in New Brunswick with two gals who had messaged each other but never met in person before the shoot. That series was intense.

Actually, my 2 models had never met either, I had shot with both of them individually, and had a feeling they would work well togther.

I had no idea how right my instincts were.

Jul 15 07 07:22 pm Link

Photographer

Nigel Jourdain

Richland, Washington, US

I'll say that i can't begin to think what goes on in the models head at a shoot...

That being said, I have a photo... that someday just MIGHT see the public world.  It's crazy.  But it's not getting out just yet...  I don't think.  It's too perfect.  It could NEVER be redone.  Ever...  Trust me.

Sure, it could be staged, but... you just can't get this ever...

Did I mention it was a CRAZY photo???

Jul 15 07 07:22 pm Link

Model

Modell T

San Diego, California, US

I would say since I do a lot of nude work, that I fall in love with the camera...
I would not say that I am sexually turned on, but I agree that I  "turn on" when the camera is snapping away.

I love what I do, or I wouldn't do it...

T

Jul 15 07 07:27 pm Link

Photographer

WIP

Cheltenham, England, United Kingdom

NC17 wrote:

Men think a model gets turned on they also(supposedly) think about all the time appart from when their asleep.

Jul 15 07 07:27 pm Link

Photographer

Greg Kolack

Elmhurst, Illinois, US

Nigel Jourdain wrote:
I'll say that i can't begin to think what goes on in the models head at a shoot...

That being said, I have a photo... that someday just MIGHT see the public world.  It's crazy.  But it's not getting out just yet...  I don't think.  It's too perfect.  It could NEVER be redone.  Ever...  Trust me.

Sure, it could be staged, but... you just can't get this ever...

Did I mention it was a CRAZY photo???

You tease...

Jul 15 07 07:38 pm Link

Photographer

Nigel Jourdain

Richland, Washington, US

Greg Kolack wrote:

You tease...

Lets just say it would end any chance of someone ever getting a "ops" picture worth showing, EVER, again....

All those, "just snapped the pic, and Ops, got something wild" would be junk from here on out...

Jul 15 07 07:44 pm Link

Photographer

LindoPhotography

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

My friend claimed that HOT LIGHTS (The halogen or whatever kind of lights stay on and get hot rather than flash) make girls really horny after being under them for a while.

Sure they suck for photography (and probably contribute to cancer yikes) , but they might be a good investment after all lol, jk :p

Can any models or photographers confirm or deny this? Let me know if you have any evidence of this being true. Do people get horny under the hot lights, but not under studio strobe (flashes) as much?

Jul 15 07 07:47 pm Link

Photographer

Sophistocles

Seattle, Washington, US

Okay, this thread had potential, but has just died.

Jul 15 07 07:50 pm Link

Photographer

GAETANO CATELLI STUDIOS

Oxford, Mississippi, US

LindoPhotography wrote:
My friend claimed that HOT LIGHTS (The halogen or whatever kind of lights stay on and get hot rather than flash) make girls really horny after being under them for a while.

i knew there was a reason i use them.  (no luck so far, though.)

Jul 15 07 07:51 pm Link

Photographer

Tomaz Whatshisface

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

LindoPhotography wrote:

Sure they suck for photography (and probably contribute to cancer yikes) , but they might be a good investment after all lol, jk :p

Can any models or photographers confirm or deny this? Let me know if you have any evidence of this being true. Do people get horny under the hot lights, but not under studio strobe (flashes) as much?

Does visible  before and after pics of a vag area being  not moist then suddenly really moist after a short amount of shooting offer proof of  a model getting turned on by no touching count?   I have some intersting sequences I have shot over the years.     Hmm I have many stories I can tell.....

Jul 15 07 07:54 pm Link

Model

NC17

Baltimore, Maryland, US

Christopher Ambler wrote:
Well, to be fair, I said "some do. some don't."

The odds of absolutely no models being turned-on are vanishingly small, so I'd say my statement was a clear truism.

I could verify, however, by stating that my wife has been turned-on while shooting with me, so the statement is clearly true for at least one model.

Oh, I'd trust your word smile
Its just very amusing.... smile

Jul 15 07 08:13 pm Link

Model

NC17

Baltimore, Maryland, US

JoHanna W wrote:
yes HELL YES shooting is a turn on and if you don't think so then why the hell are you modeling anyway?!

Uhh, cause its a job? Cause I can come up with a million reasons to be a model and none of them would be the same as *your* reason to model. And thats your business, as much as mine is my own. I really detst an attempt for someone else's standards to be applied to everyone.

Jul 15 07 08:15 pm Link

Photographer

Paul Pardue Photography

Oakland, California, US

I modeled once...

Jul 15 07 08:17 pm Link

Photographer

Greg Kolack

Elmhurst, Illinois, US

Nigel Jourdain wrote:

Lets just say it would end any chance of someone ever getting a "ops" picture worth showing, EVER, again....

All those, "just snapped the pic, and Ops, got something wild" would be junk from here on out...

Either stop talking about it or show us!

Jul 15 07 09:32 pm Link

Photographer

Jose Luis

Dallas, Texas, US

Models should be smart about this and answer saying yes- they will have like a zillion shoot offers fast!

Jul 15 07 09:35 pm Link