Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > Confess your guilty pleasures here! Absolution!

Model

safiraangel

Killeen, Texas, US

Glamour Boulevard wrote:
I will smoke one for yo smile
The sucky thing is it is so late at night, when you get out there won`t be any cigar stores open probably.

I don't get off work until 7am so I doubt anythign will be open. It's not as much fun during the day anyway. I really think cigars were made to be smoked after dark.

Jan 04 06 04:24 am Link

Photographer

Glamour Boulevard

Sacramento, California, US

I have different ones for different situations and times of day, actually.

Jan 04 06 04:30 am Link

Model

safiraangel

Killeen, Texas, US

Glamour Boulevard wrote:
I have different ones for different situations and times of day, actually.

Now THAT is the way to do it. I have a new hero  wink

Jan 04 06 04:38 am Link

Photographer

Glamour Boulevard

safiraangel wrote:

Now THAT is the way to do it. I have a new hero  wink

I have my cigarillo types for when I am just chillin like online and such, I have medium size ones if I want more but not enough to have to toke on it for 2 hours, then I have those that do last a long time. I have some that are what I call my after a big dinner cigars, BBQing in the summer cigars,etc lol

Jan 04 06 04:48 am Link

Model

safiraangel

Killeen, Texas, US

Glamour Boulevard wrote:
I have my cigarillo types for when I am just chillin like online and such, I have medium size ones if I want more but not enough to have to toke on it for 2 hours, then I have those that do last a long time. I have some that are what I call my after a big dinner cigars, BBQing in the summer cigars,etc lol

I used to carry the cigarillo type when I'd go to renfests. Lol for some reason people were amused by a well dressed pirate wench smoking a cigarillo. Ahh ren faires that's my real guilty pleasure.

Jan 04 06 04:52 am Link

Photographer

Glamour Boulevard

safiraangel wrote:

I used to carry the cigarillo type when I'd go to renfests. Lol for some reason people were amused by a well dressed pirate wench smoking a cigarillo. Ahh ren faires that's my real guilty pleasure.

Those are fun events. Lots of behind the scenes stuff goin on there that people might or might not be surprised at,lol ;-)

Jan 04 06 04:56 am Link

Model

safiraangel

Killeen, Texas, US

Glamour Boulevard wrote:
Those are fun events. Lots of behind the scenes stuff goin on there that people might or might not be surprised at,lol ;-)

Lol yep wink

Jan 04 06 04:59 am Link

Photographer

Glamour Boulevard

safiraangel wrote:

Lol yep wink

Little did I know that some of the winks those rennfaire girls were givin,,,,,,,had coded meanings rofl

Jan 04 06 05:02 am Link

Photographer

bobby sargent

Deming, New Mexico, US

Glamour Boulevard wrote:
1- a good cigar
2- a good single malt highland scotch to go along with it

I can not mention the other 3, I just cant smile

I wish.  My doctors took me off  cigars. Now I am down to my German White Wine.  oh well.  bs

Jan 04 06 05:21 am Link

Photographer

Glamour Boulevard

bobby sargent wrote:

I wish.  My doctors took me off  cigars. Now I am down to my German White Wine.  oh well.  bs

I cant imagine being taken off of cigars.unless you are inhaling the things. in which case yea, stop,lol unless you want to have a highway in your lungs,lol

Jan 04 06 05:23 am Link

Photographer

bobby sargent

Deming, New Mexico, US

Glamour Boulevard wrote:

I might smoke 2-3 a month. Not an every day thing. But,,,,,,if I could afford to smoke the expensive ones I smoke on a daily basis, you betcha,lol. But at 10-20 a pop, not gonna happen,lol.

Well mine were $6 a pop and I did about 100 a year.  I smoked a box while I was out on location shooting my trip shoots.  Nothing like a good shoot, coming back to a good steak dinner and then a cigar and German white wine after dinner was over.  PRICELESS.  bs

Jan 04 06 05:23 am Link

Photographer

Glamour Boulevard

bobby sargent wrote:

Well mine were $6 a pop and I did about 100 a year.  I smoked a box while I was out on location shooting my trip shoots.  Nothing like a good shoot, coming back to a good steak dinner and then a cigar and German white wine after dinner was over.  PRICELESS.  bs

100 a year really isnt all that bad. It isnt like a smoker who smokes and inhales 100 formalidahyde and nicotine soaked cigarettes in a day or two. and due to the price of good cigars, the cigar makers really do not add nicotine like the cigarette companies do. the cigar companies already make enough profit without having to do that.

Jan 04 06 05:26 am Link

Photographer

bobby sargent

Deming, New Mexico, US

Glamour Boulevard wrote:

I cant imagine being taken off of cigars.unless you are inhaling the things. in which case yea, stop,lol unless you want to have a highway in your lungs,lol

NO I have a heart and lung problem.  The cigar was just killing me in the long run.  At first my lung doctor had no problems with them since I did not inhale it.  But things changed when I had my heart problem so both of my doctors said to get off of the NOW.  So i waited until my Big Bend trip was over in oct and then I got rid of them.  See my main page and you can see me smoking my last cigar ever.  At least I have a photo of it.  bs

Jan 04 06 05:27 am Link

Photographer

Glamour Boulevard

bobby sargent wrote:

NO I have a heart and lung problem.  The cigar was just killing me in the long run.  At first my lung doctor had no problems with them since I did not inhale it.  But things changed when I had my heart problem so both of my doctors said to get off of the NOW.  So i waited until my Big Bend trip was over in oct and then I got rid of them.  See my main page and you can see me smoking my last cigar ever.  At least I have a photo of it.  bs

What a way to smoke your last one. A beauty lighting it and a beauty pouring a drink to go with it.

Jan 04 06 05:29 am Link

Photographer

bobby sargent

Deming, New Mexico, US

Glamour Boulevard wrote:

What a way to smoke your last one. A beauty lighting it and a beauty pouring a drink to go with it.

Yea I wanted something to remember it by.  I did think of doing it nude but the girls said no way were they going to allow me to get naked.  So I had to change my mind. 

I did ask the girls if they would get nude and they said sure.  But after thinking about it I decided that I wanted something with some class and I had those saloon girl outfits with me so I had them put them on for the shot. It was one of those moments that just were right. 

We were going to do it at sunset on a hill top.  But my web master said "But Bobby everybody knows your for your old buildings and windows.  Find something in that theme to shoot this shot".  so we found this shot just before sunset and we ended up with this shot.   Works for me. bs

Jan 04 06 05:42 am Link

Photographer

Glamour Boulevard

bobby sargent wrote:
I did ask the girls if they would get nude and they said sure.  But after thinking about it I decided that I wanted something with some class and I had those saloon girl outfits with me so I had them put them on for the shot. It was one of those moments that just were right. 

We were going to do it at sunset on a hill top.  But my web master said "But Bobby everybody knows your for your old buildings and windows.  Find something in that theme to shoot this shot".  so we found this shot just before sunset and we ended up with this shot.   Works for me. bs

I would have done one with them nude and one of them in the outfits. Your webmaster is a smart man smile

Jan 04 06 05:49 am Link

Model

Sascha

Tokyo, Tokyo, Japan

1) Panda Express
2) Sitting on the kitchen floor late night and eating rice and natto (Japanese delicacy-fermented soybeans)
3) crawling into bed and finding the warm spot aka as close as I can get to my husband's body
4) Massage... I'll die happy if I can get one every day
5) Eating ice cream in a warm bath.

Jan 04 06 06:07 am Link

Photographer

Glamour Boulevard

Sascha wrote:
1) Panda Express
2) rice and natto (Japanese delicacy-fermented soybeans)

Two of the most wonderful things in existance smile

Jan 04 06 06:09 am Link

Photographer

John Van

Rotterdam, Zuid-Holland, Netherlands

1) playing the Civilization computer game
2) having mayonaise with my french fries (it's a Dutch thing)
3) playing Gamecube with my 8-year old
4) stupid movies
5) wasting my time on MM

Jan 04 06 08:32 am Link

Photographer

theedge

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

I Have The Brady Bunch CD--And It's Time To Change

I Have One Chick Flick Called: Le Divorce Staring: Kate Hudson & Naomi Watts.

Jan 04 06 08:44 am Link

Photographer

Glamour Boulevard

JvR wrote:
2) having mayonaise with my french fries (it's a Dutch thing)

Are you dutch yourself? Are you familiar with freet(sp) sauce?

Jan 04 06 08:47 am Link

Model

Uma von Diehl

Charlotte, Iowa, US

1 - going on top of a skyscraper and leaning over just far enough to get a rush

2 - the smell of money

3 - screaming in a field

4 - long hot showers that turn my body into a red prune

5 - the feeling of chocolate melting in my mouth

Jan 04 06 08:53 am Link

Makeup Artist

Marcia Dionne

Frisco, Texas, US

The O.C
The L Word
Barbie and Bratz dolls
Hello Kitty
Flirting
Gin Martinis
General Hospital (the soap opera, i'm in love w/ Sonny)
Fried hot dogs

Jan 04 06 08:58 am Link

Makeup Artist

Marcia Dionne

Frisco, Texas, US

I forgot cuddling! how could I forget cuddling?  I would quit my job if I could find a good man to cuddle with all day smile

Jan 04 06 09:00 am Link

Photographer

Glamour Boulevard

devadasi wrote:
1 - going on top of a skyscraper and leaning over just far enough to get a rush

I wish I could feel that. Being that I am an adrenaline junkie. But my grandfather was an iron worker who helped build big bridges and buildings and such, and I am also part indian. I just dont get that rush from heights.

Jan 04 06 09:00 am Link

Photographer

Glamour Boulevard

Marcia Dionne wrote:
I forgot cuddling! how could I forget cuddling?  I would quit my job if I could find a good man to cuddle with all day smile

If yop two cuddled all day who would be out earnign a living to pay for the house that has the couch or bed youd be snugglin in? smile

Jan 04 06 09:02 am Link

Photographer

John Van

Rotterdam, Zuid-Holland, Netherlands

Glamour Boulevard wrote:

Are you dutch yourself? Are you familiar with freet(sp) sauce?

Yeah, I'm Dutch and I've got the frites sauce in the fridge here at home, but except for one french fry place in NYC, I don't know of any restaurant that carries it

Jan 04 06 09:08 am Link

Makeup Artist

Marcia Dionne

Frisco, Texas, US

Glamour Boulevard wrote:

If yop two cuddled all day who would be out earnign a living to pay for the house that has the couch or bed youd be snugglin in? smile

we could cuddle in our cardboard box, that's the joy of cuddling, the smaller the space, the more the need.

Jan 04 06 09:09 am Link

Model

Lapis

Chicago, Illinois, US

adrienne of Zswana wrote:
Shopping.
Damn Victoria's Secret and their semi-annual sale!

Ditto!

Jan 04 06 09:09 am Link

Makeup Artist

Marcia Dionne

Frisco, Texas, US

adrienne of Zswana wrote:
Shopping.
Damn Victoria's Secret and their semi-annual sale!

forgot about this one too...hell anybody's sale and I'm there.  Dammit, there doesn't even need to be a sale. smile

Jan 04 06 09:12 am Link

Photographer

Harrison Sweazea

Jefferson City, Missouri, US

1. Cartoons...I still love cartoons, especially Ren & Stimpy.

2. Rubbing my wife's feet after she's worked a long day.

3. Chocolate.

4. The Monkees...damn...ya reminded me about the Monkees. Because of them, I've been a musician for 30 years. My band does a version of "Steppin' Stone"

5. Bejeweled 2

Jan 04 06 09:13 am Link

Photographer

Glamour Boulevard

JvR wrote:

Yeah, I'm Dutch and I've got the frites sauce in the fridge here at home, but except for one french fry place in NYC, I don't know of any restaurant that carries it

oh my god, where do you get it? My fiance lived allover Europe when she was a kid when her dad was in the air force. She keeps telling me about the awesome Frite sauce but has no idea what it was made of. I am a cook, I have never seen a recipe for it anywhere.

Jan 04 06 09:15 am Link

Photographer

CSI-PHOTO

Trenton, Michigan, US

Top 5

1  Love my boat
2  Taking my boat to put in bay ohio to party
3  Big and Rich - Gretchen Wilson
4  I like theatre
5  Relaxing

Jan 04 06 09:20 am Link

Photographer

Lens N Light

Bradford, Vermont, US

bencook2 wrote:
Top five!

5. I like to be taken care of.  I like not being in charge all the time.

4. I like candles.

3. I like old rap music.

2. I like to put sliced cheese on Chocolate Chip Cookies...mmmmm yum.

1. I like any chick flick that has Hugh Grant in it. 

There...I feel better.

Well I like . . . No.  Then there was the time . . . No. Face it, I just don't feel guilty for any of it!

Jan 04 06 01:26 pm Link

Photographer

T H Taylor

Milwaukee, Wisconsin, US

Dammit, Dammit...
Well okay:

1.  I love the movie "Notting Hill" with, dare i say, Hugh Grant

2.  John Mayher (sp) songs ... I can't even spell his name correctly cause I'll NEVER buy a CD

3.  I think Nathan Lane is brilliant (Ha kuna Matatta!)

4.  Any Burt Bacarach song

5.  (This is not a guilty pleasure but, I feel guilty later...)  Farting and pining my girl under the sheets... Priceless!

Jan 04 06 02:23 pm Link