Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > butt..or no butt?

Model

Angel Tara

Charlotte, North Carolina, US

Considering the JLo craze and Beyonce, what is everyone's opinion now-a-days about big asses?

I just saw a pic in this photographer's profile where the girl had NO curves on her backside (except the bottom half, where it had begun to travel south). It made me wonder....

Lets get the debate started...

Butt, or no Butt...big butt, medium butt...what do you find more attractive? Personally? As a photographer? As a model, what would you prefer to have?

Jun 02 05 04:12 pm Link

Model

Jenni

Chicago, Illinois, US

I vote med. I have a flat little white girl butt right now lol. I'm going to the gym trying to build up my booty muscles. I deff think JLo in salena was TOO big of an ass tho. That was kinda scarry...

Jun 02 05 04:16 pm Link

Model

Angel Tara

Hey, I think JLo's ass would be fine if she had the breasts to balance her out...

oh, and by the way, I prefer medium...everything in proportion!

hahaha

Jun 02 05 04:17 pm Link

Model

alicia

Valdosta, Georgia, US

I have to say Med. all so! Some butts are TOO big and some people think thats nice. But with a med. you can wear it however you like without looking too wide or too flat!

Jun 02 05 04:20 pm Link

Model

Angel Tara

Posted by Jenni: 
I vote med. I have a flat little white girl butt right now lol. I'm going to the gym trying to build up my booty muscles. I deff think JLo in salena was TOO big of an ass tho. That was kinda scarry... 

white girl but? lol, I know white girls with asses bigger than mine! Well, uhhh, my momma is white tho...nevermind, LOL

Jun 02 05 04:22 pm Link

Photographer

Doug Harvey

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Seeings how I do mostly fashion...I would say a nice well proportioned butt would work best for what I do...

Jun 02 05 04:23 pm Link

Model

Fligirl

Los Angeles, California, US

I agree.. a medium butt, or at least one in proportion to the rest of the body is good. 
i did gymnastics for 12 yrs, so sadly, i have no hope for me to ever have a 'small' butt, lol.  oh well, gotta embrace what you got and work with it i guess.  ;-]

Jun 02 05 04:28 pm Link

Model

Contessa HoneyWillow

Portland, Oregon, US

Sadly, I am a victim of having the flat Asian butt, as well as having a flat everything else!  I want a cute and perky one, and I've been working on those cross country ski machines, so hopefully I'm well on my way!

And Angel, I really hope you weren't talking about me lol >_<

Jun 02 05 04:31 pm Link

Model

Amber Dawn - Indiana

Salem, Indiana, US

BIG butts can be nice as long as they are very firm, not saggy, and dosn't have cellulite.

Even though I like smaller, firm butts.

Jun 02 05 04:48 pm Link

Model

Angel Tara

Posted by Lemi: 
Sadly, I am a victim of having the flat Asian butt, as well as having a flat everything else!  I want a cute and perky one, and I've been working on those cross country ski machines, so hopefully I'm well on my way!

lmao! No, I wasn't talking about you. It was on a photographers page, which means the model probably isn't even on this site. I probably couldn't even find it again if I wanted to

Jun 02 05 04:56 pm Link

Model

Jenni

Chicago, Illinois, US

Posted by Lemi: 

be careful with those, i did xcountry ski team in school and I went up to a size 7 just from skiing, running and the stair cliber. and Im like a 14 in kids now so thats a big difference lol

Jun 02 05 04:56 pm Link

Photographer

Worlds Of Water

Rancho Cucamonga, California, US

Me?... I like the medium to medium large booties, but I'm NOT talkin those whopper size 40MPH bumpers.  I totally HATE runway chick 'saltine cracker asses' and flat as a board 'secretary' butts.  The booties I described are built more for comfort and less for speed... Oh yeah! 

Jun 02 05 05:06 pm Link

Photographer

4C 41 42

Nashville, Tennessee, US

I like a big round butt on a girl.  I can't help it.  Beyonce and J Lo look good from the rear to me.

OTOH, I cant stand a wide, but flat "secretary" butt either. 

Jun 02 05 05:23 pm Link

Photographer

not here anymore.

San Diego, California, US

This is the perfect ass.

https://www.weakgame.com/temp/keyra/Image23.jpg

Jun 02 05 05:24 pm Link

Model

Jenni

Chicago, Illinois, US

omg thats freakishly large, I think it just tried to bite me!

Jun 02 05 05:25 pm Link

Photographer

4C 41 42

Nashville, Tennessee, US

Just right for smackin'!

Jun 02 05 05:27 pm Link

Model

aye provide

New York, New York, US

My vote is for the booty. The maximus rules!!

Jun 02 05 06:03 pm Link

Photographer

ChrisL

Zachary, Louisiana, US

I will take quality or quanity any day! That goes for breast as well.

Jun 02 05 06:21 pm Link

Photographer

BlackSkyPhoto

Danville, California, US

Posted by * Visual Mindscapes *: 
This is the perfect ass.

https://blackdiamondproductions.net/test/jen.jpg

Man I will agree with you there.. that is a nice butt. This is close to the best I have actually taken a shot of so far - but its all personal preferance... alot of it has to do with who is attached to it...

Jun 02 05 06:42 pm Link

Photographer

not here anymore.

San Diego, California, US

I call this one the rainbow. 

https://ompi.onemodelplace.com/OMP_Images/Photographer/32355/32355_p_24AC585D-2B3D-897A-235ACCB418C3900D.jpg

Jun 02 05 06:44 pm Link

Photographer

udor

New York, New York, US

Jun 02 05 06:52 pm Link

Photographer

BlackSkyPhoto

Danville, California, US

Jun 02 05 06:53 pm Link

Photographer

udor

New York, New York, US

Posted by * Visual Mindscapes *: 
This is the perfect ass.

https://www.weakgame.com/temp/keyra/Image23.jpg

Yep!

Jun 02 05 06:53 pm Link

Model

Aurora Bellare

Newport News, Virginia, US

I've gotta go with big butts, since I have one lol.  I don't like itty-bitty butts, or non-existant ones, but a big bitt is fine with me.

My theme song?  Baby Got Back big_smile

It's hard for me to wear short skirts, thy're ALWAYS shorter in the back.  My cheerleading uniforms caused me some mild embarrassment and a lot of stares!

Jun 02 05 07:21 pm Link

Model

aye provide

New York, New York, US

Posted by Aurora Bellare: 
I've gotta go with big butts, since I have one lol.  I don't like itty-bitty butts, or non-existant ones, but a big bitt is fine with me.

My theme song?  Baby Got Back big_smile

It's hard for me to wear short skirts, thy're ALWAYS shorter in the back.  My cheerleading uniforms caused me some mild embarrassment and a lot of stares!

hehehehe  add "shake it like a salt shaker too!! wink
ain't nuthing like a bountyful booty.

Jun 02 05 08:21 pm Link

Photographer

Hugh Jorgen

Ashland, Oregon, US

Thats my Babys Got Back!!

https://www.modelmayhem.com/pics/4260b8f688e9c.jpg

Jun 02 05 08:56 pm Link

Model

lllll lllll

I was on the Opie & Anthony radio show yesterday and they loved my butt (I was in bodypaint so it was pretty visible) and asked me if I have butt implants and had women feel it to make sure I wasn't lying that I don't! 

There is definitely something in the water or the air that blesses us Bronx girls with great butts!  Quality is definitely important though...I do tons of glute work to keep it nice and tight!

Jun 02 05 09:10 pm Link

Model

theda

New York, New York, US

I like big butts, sicne I have none. I like to live vicariously though the asses of others.

Jun 03 05 12:12 am Link

Photographer

Lesley Brown

Marfa, Texas, US

https://modelmayhem.com/pics/42750e2d3a991.jpg

Jun 03 05 12:39 am Link

Model

Jose Miguel

Baltimore, Maryland, US

Having a well shaped butt is CRUCIAL

Jun 03 05 01:47 am Link

Photographer

Chelsea Harris

Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, US

Posted by Select Models: 
Me?... I like the medium to medium large booties, but I'm NOT talkin those whopper size 40MPH bumpers.  I totally HATE runway chick 'saltine cracker asses' and flat as a board 'secretary' butts.  The booties I described are built more for comfort and less for speed... Oh yeah!   

What is a 'saltine cracker asses'?

Jun 03 05 01:51 am Link

Photographer

udor

New York, New York, US

Posted by Maria Cristina: 

There is definitely something in the water or the air that blesses us Bronx girls with great butts!  Quality is definitely important though...I do tons of glute work to keep it nice and tight!

Yep... your butt is nice and tight... very appealing.

Jun 03 05 02:16 am Link

Photographer

Sophistocles

Seattle, Washington, US

Everyone thinks they've shot the best ass, ever. :-)

Jun 03 05 02:21 am Link

Photographer

Hugh Jorgen

Ashland, Oregon, US

Posted by Chris Ambler: 

Everyone thinks they've Got the best ass, ever. :-)

ooops!! Can we say ass in here?

Jun 03 05 02:32 am Link

Photographer

Hugh Jorgen

Ashland, Oregon, US

This is perverted (:----

Posted by Lesley Slenning: 
https://modelmayhem.com/pics/42750e2d3a991.jpg

Is that why i like it (:---

Jun 03 05 02:35 am Link

Photographer

udor

New York, New York, US

Posted by Chris Ambler: 

Not me... but I know some pretty awsome ones. But there is a girl on my profile... she does have one of the best slim bodies with slender curves ever... for my taste at least.

But one of the very best asses was posted by VisualMindscape earlier on here... I know the whole series (follow the link!)... that fleshy, shapely round feminine, tight and juicy posterior is just the dream of most connoiseurs...

http://photobucket.com/albums/v2

BTW, this is NOT shot by me... just posted. I wouldn't be certain to maintain professional thoughts when shooting that backside... too much of a fan... LOL

Jun 03 05 02:38 am Link

Photographer

Hugh Jorgen

Ashland, Oregon, US

Posted by Udo R Photography: 

Posted by Chris Ambler: 

Not me... but I know some pretty awsome ones. But there is a girl on my profile... she does have one of the best slim bodies with slender curves ever... for my taste at least.

But one of the very best asses was posted by VisualMindscape earlier on here... I know the whole series (follow the link!)... that fleshy, shapely round feminine, tight and juicy posterior is just the dream of most connoiseurs...

http://photobucket.com/albums/v2

BTW, this is NOT shot by me... just posted. I wouldn't be certain to maintain professional thoughts when shooting that backside... too much of a fan... LOL

Link doesnt work!!

Jun 03 05 02:52 am Link

Photographer

Aaron_H

Ann Arbor, Michigan, US

there are two girls on this thread bragging about their booties without showin' 'em! that is some serious bullshit!

Jun 03 05 07:57 am Link

Photographer

Hugh Jorgen

Ashland, Oregon, US

Yea!!
Lets see them booties (:---

Jun 03 05 08:01 am Link

Photographer

Justin

Fort Collins, Colorado, US

Posted by Hugh  Jorgen ©: 

Posted by Chris Ambler: 

Everyone thinks they've Got the best ass, ever. :-)

Not me (shot) and not the models I've worked with (got).  I've had models beg me not to shoot their butts, one model whom I told I respected limits said "That's my limits," and other models who begged me to delete the butt shot after they saw it.

Actually, it just never occurs to me that often to focus on the largest muscle in the body.

https://justinonimus.com/roadn-1-bw.jpg

Jun 03 05 08:02 am Link