Photographer

Vihao

MCLEAN, Texas, US

... that I'm looking forward to staying in on a Friday night to watch the new episodes for SG-1 and Battlestar Galactica?

Jan 06 06 05:47 pm Link

Model

-suede-

Milwaukee, Wisconsin, US

Vihao wrote:
... that I'm looking forward to staying in on a Friday night to watch the new episodes for SG-1 and Battlestar Galactica?

As you must have missed in the Star Trek thread..."Welcome to the Club"....of Geek.

Jan 06 06 05:48 pm Link

Photographer

T H Taylor

Milwaukee, Wisconsin, US

In my best monkees voice:

"Take the last train to geeksville, and i'll meet you at the station!"
All Aboard!!!

Jan 06 06 05:52 pm Link

Model

-suede-

Milwaukee, Wisconsin, US

T H Taylor wrote:
In my best monkees voice:

"Take the last train to geeksville, and i'll meet you at the station!"
All Aboard!!!

Dude!  You are following me in all the threads!  Should I keep my eye to the rearview on the way home from work tonight?  tongue

Jan 06 06 05:53 pm Link

Photographer

T H Taylor

Milwaukee, Wisconsin, US

Aesa wrote:

Dude!  You are following me in all the threads!  Should I keep my eye to the rearview on the way home from work tonight?  tongue

Stalkarazzi!!! 
I think we're both bored sci fi fans!

Jan 06 06 05:55 pm Link

Photographer

Kentsoul

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, US

Sorry...Friday night is SVU reruns on USA network.

Jan 06 06 05:55 pm Link

Model

-suede-

Milwaukee, Wisconsin, US

Melvin Moten Jr wrote:
Sorry...Friday night is SVU reruns on USA network.

Woah.  Way tru that.  Though I get annoyed every time I see Casey Novak because people tell me I look like her all the time, and I just don't see it!

But I digress....

Jan 06 06 05:59 pm Link

Photographer

Vihao

MCLEAN, Texas, US

Battlestar is just too good.

Jan 06 06 06:08 pm Link

Model

Viola Feld

Forest Hills, New York, US

What's sad is that i can stay up the ENTIRE night all the way through until 6 in the morning watching sci-fi!  I live for that channel! smile  SG-1 (one of my fave shows), x-files (never a bad time for a consipracy theory..hehe), and all of those great original sci-fi movies...you know the great classics i'm talking about, like "Mansquito" and all that great stuff.  Haha.  Plus I'm in love with their little commercials, like the man juggling his head, the man dissintegrating when he pulls a hair out, and all that stuff smile  That channel is definately the best channel ever!  I'm pretty sure that tops all the sad things so far~

Jan 06 06 06:55 pm Link

Makeup Artist

MP Make-up Artistry

Prince George, British Columbia, Canada

Vihao wrote:

nO SO AM i smile  oops caps lock was on,, any hoo i am so looking forward it smile

Jan 06 06 07:31 pm Link