http://www.trueblood-news.com/true-bloo … de-is-here

ABSOLUTELY NO book talk
Positive conversations please!
If you don't like it, then simply just don't post. smile

Sep 18 08 02:01 am Link

Makeup Artist

Anatomy FX

Toms River, New Jersey, US

Yes. I'm really digging what I've seen so far. Its refreshing to not have to deal with stylish leather-clad kung fu vampires like in "Blade" and "Underworld". It reminds me a lot of a film called "Near Dark" probably one of the best vampire films I've ever.

Sep 18 08 02:05 am Link

Model

Luccia

Denver, Colorado, US

Anatomy FX wrote:
Yes. I'm really digging what I've seen so far. Its refreshing to not have to deal with stylish leather-clad kung fu vampires like in "Blade" and "Underworld". It reminds me a lot of a film called "Near Dark" probably one of the best vampire films I've ever.

I actually think it's not too bad.  The main actress is such a bad actress though.. it gets a bit irritating.  Also, I hate when the fangs are on that part of the teeth.  I think they look a lot better on the 3rd set of teeth.

Sep 18 08 02:10 am Link

Photographer

Swank Photography

Key West, Florida, US

Luccia wrote:
Anyone watch it?

Haven't had a chance...but have heard alot of excellent remarks so far from friends of mine

Sep 18 08 02:11 am Link

Model

Luccia

Denver, Colorado, US

Swank Photography wrote:
Haven't had a chance...but have heard alot of excellent remarks so far from friends of mine

It is really interesting.  You just have to keep an open mind when you watch it.

edit: Thursday the 25th they're playing all 3 episodes back to back if you want to watch them.

Sep 18 08 02:13 am Link

Photographer

Skydancer Photos

Santa Cruz, California, US

I'm trying to like it because I enjoy that genre. But it has not wowed me yet. To many script and technical holes, and not any real genius, yet. And the sex, even though the producer said it would be gritty and raw, is just gratuitous and horny. Will keep my eye on it some more. smile

Sep 18 08 02:15 am Link

Model

Luccia

Denver, Colorado, US

Skydancer wrote:
I'm trying to like it because I enjoy that genre. But it has not wowed me yet. To many script and technical holes, and not any real genius, yet. And the sex, even though the producer said it would be gritty and raw, is just gratuitous and horny. Will keep my eye on it some more. smile

Ya, I am trying to like it as well.  It isn't great it's just interesting.  I definitely agree about the sex though.  It's ummm... intense haha

Sep 18 08 02:17 am Link

Photographer

Quoz Studios

Orange, California, US

Fairly interesting.  Don't like Anna Paquin?  I think she's okay.  The black chick has an annoying accent. 

I have it on TIVO.

Sep 18 08 02:18 am Link

Model

Luccia

Denver, Colorado, US

Quoz Studios wrote:
Fairly interesting.  Don't like Anna Paquin?  I think she's okay.  The black chick has an annoying accent. 

I have it on TIVO.

no! she is horrible! and her teeth bug the eff out of me.  The black chick is so funny... she throws herself at jason and he is like "ew" lol I actually see them getting together though, as the series progresses.

Sep 18 08 02:20 am Link

Photographer

Quoz Studios

Orange, California, US

Luccia wrote:

no! she is horrible! and her teeth bug the eff out of me.  The black chick is so funny... she throws herself at jason and he is like "ew" lol I actually see them getting together though, as the series progresses.

Im not sure if I'm going to stay interested in Louisiana though.  The accents bug me.

Sep 18 08 02:21 am Link

Model

Luccia

Denver, Colorado, US

Quoz Studios wrote:

Im not sure if I'm going to stay interested in Louisiana though.  The accents bug me.

Ya, it does get a bit aggravating here and there.

Sep 18 08 02:22 am Link

Model

Luccia

Denver, Colorado, US

bump

Oct 05 08 06:18 pm Link

Model

Sarah Jean C nudes

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, US

well... here it is.

anyhoo watch it tonight its great!

Oct 05 08 06:21 pm Link

Photographer

LeDeux Art

San Ramon, California, US

Luccia wrote:
Anyone watch it?

now i get it, i never saw it my dear

Oct 05 08 06:22 pm Link

Model

Luccia

Denver, Colorado, US

12sjc wrote:
well... here it is.

anyhoo watch it tonight its great!

I'm excited. I hate how they cut the show short about 10 minutes.  I'm like WTF!!!

edit: on the topic of him jerkin' his chain last episode.  wasn't that skin that came off of his pee pee.. not a blister?

Oct 05 08 06:22 pm Link

Model

Sarah Jean C nudes

Luccia wrote:

I'm excited. I hate how they cut the show short about 10 minutes.  I'm like WTF!!!

edit: on the topic of him jerkin' his chain last episode.  wasn't that skin that came off of his pee pee.. not a blister?

yeah I wonder if they do that to show what happens next week?

ewww thats even worse!!! lol

Oct 05 08 06:26 pm Link

Model

-Jen-

Howell, Michigan, US

Luccia wrote:

It was a blister on his hand

Oct 05 08 06:37 pm Link

Model

Ebby is Pink

Brooklyn, New York, US

i watch it. I'll have to catch up on it when I get back to NYC

Oct 05 08 06:40 pm Link

Photographer

Storm Surge Photography

New Orleans, Louisiana, US

I was in Shreveport yesterday to see SunArcher and asked him how to reach Bon Temps. lol

The only guy with a good accent is Rene with the Cajun him. Otherwise, day aint no Louisiana I eva heard, mon ami.

Oct 05 08 06:45 pm Link

Model

Ebby is Pink

Brooklyn, New York, US

Luccia wrote:

hmm

I'm from Louisiana..

anway- it was skin not a blister.

Oct 05 08 06:47 pm Link

Model

Luccia

Denver, Colorado, US

Ebby is Pink wrote:

hmm

I'm from Louisiana..

anway- it was skin not a blister.

Wasn't meant to be offensive.  The main actress just irritates me, thats all.  I knew it was skin! haha

Oct 05 08 07:05 pm Link

Model

Luccia

Denver, Colorado, US

who was surprised about the ending of the last episode? I have a feeling he is a werewolf or something!

Oct 05 08 07:05 pm Link

Model

Sarah Jean C nudes

well keep in mind, some of the people from that area either have a realy southern draw (think Britany Spears and her fam) or they have some french or creole in their blood, so they have a more cajun accent....or in this case they may have a bit of Vjuice in their blood so they sound vampish! LMAO

Oct 05 08 07:08 pm Link

Model

Sarah Jean C nudes

Luccia wrote:
who was surprised about the ending of the last episode? I have a feeling he is a werewolf or something!

yes! I was thinking the same thing, because sookie metioned them before..

Oct 05 08 07:09 pm Link

Model

Luccia

Denver, Colorado, US

12sjc wrote:

glad I'm not the only one haha
Well, it was obvious when he was barking in his sleep... then when his dog was always watching sookie.. and then when he was sniffing her sheets haha

Oct 05 08 07:14 pm Link

Model

Sarah Jean C nudes

Luccia wrote:

glad I'm not the only one haha
Well, it was obvious when he was barking in his sleep... then when his dog was always watching sookie.. and then when he was sniffing her sheets haha

oh yes, I forgot about the barking in his sleep, but what does the dog have to do with it? Sookie has a close bond with her cat too....

Oct 05 08 07:16 pm Link

Photographer

Jim Ball

Frontenac, Kansas, US

I don't get HBO, so cannot comment on the show, but I have read every one of the Sookie Stackhouse "True Blood" novels by Charlaine Harris.  Anna Paquin is about the last actress I visualize in the role.

I hope HBO does not do to True Blood what they did to Jim Butcher's Dresden Files. sad

Oct 05 08 07:24 pm Link

Model

nexiste pas

I love the new show, but I'll have to agree -- Tara's accent is not realistic for me.

Anna Paquin, well, I'm lukewarm. Too hard to tell if she's really bad, or if her character is just written to be a bit cheesy on purpose.

LOVING Steven Moyer though.

As for the gratuitous sex...well wtf guys, it IS HBO. Have you seen "Tell me You Love Me" or "Big Love"

Best actor so far, would have to be Sam and the worst IMO is Jason. Can't wait, the new epi comes on tonight!

Oct 05 08 07:28 pm Link

Model

Sarah Jean C nudes

Citizen Deathwish wrote:
I love the new show, but I'll have to agree -- Tara's accent is not realistic for me.

Anna Paquin, well, I'm lukewarm. Too hard to tell if she's really bad, or if her character is just written to be a bit cheesy on purpose.

LOVING Steven Moyer though.

As for the gratuitous sex...well wtf guys, it IS HBO. Have you seen "Tell me You Love Me" or "Big Love"

Best actor so far, would have to be Sam and the worst IMO is Jason. Can't wait, the new epi comes on tonight!

oh yes so sad "tell me you love me" is not coming on anymore sad I was really into that show...."Big love" was great too....both shows I could watch with my boyfriend, there are not to many shows like that these days... I have yet to get him to see True Blood...i'm sure he'll dig it as much as I do though wink

Oct 05 08 07:35 pm Link

Model

-Jen-

Howell, Michigan, US

12sjc wrote:

He is a shape shifter

Oct 05 08 08:34 pm Link

Photographer

Eric Haywood

Quoz Studios wrote:

I have it on TIVO.

I absolutely agree.  She sounds like an L.A. actress doing a bad impersonation of a Louisiana accent (that she learned by listening to a cheap how-to CD).

I watched the first two or three episodes and gave up on the show.

Oct 05 08 08:34 pm Link

Model

Sarah Jean C nudes

-Jen- wrote:

He is a shape shifter

ahhhh yes that could be it.

Oct 05 08 08:36 pm Link

Model

Sarah Jean C nudes

shhhhh! its starting.... see ya in 50 mins. lol

Oct 05 08 08:47 pm Link

Photographer

Ecstatic Truth

Houston, Texas, US

Luccia wrote:

haha.. I can't stand the casting for the female lead... terrible actress, not attractive IMO, and does one of the worst accents I've heard.

Being from Texas, I get really irritated with the lowrate playhouse "Southern accent".. which tends to be a bizarre composite of Texan, Cajun, Georgian, and hillbilly, with a bit of Gone WIth the Wind mixed in for flavor..

Other than that, I really like the idea for the series, and I thought the 1st episode was fun.  Look forward to more, but I just cancelled HBO... not sure if it's worth renewing for 1 decent show.

Oct 05 08 09:02 pm Link

Model

Sarah Jean C nudes

OH MY!!! this episode was awesome! for those of you with doubts....your missin out! please can we talk about how hilarious jason's "visions" were! lol

and can I also say how much I LOVE lafyette! "don't forget to tip your waitress" lol classic!

but grandma...oh thats just makes me soooo sad...I almost shed a tear sad

Oct 05 08 09:58 pm Link

Model

nexiste pas

12sjc wrote:
OH MY!!! this episode was awesome! for those of you with doubts....your missin out! please can we talk about how hilarious jason's "visions" were! lol

and can I also say how much I LOVE lafyette! "don't forget to tip your waitress" lol classic!

but grandma...oh thats just makes me soooo sad...I almost shed a tear sad

Lafyette is a badass. Dunno why I didnt realize he was Tara's brother.

And I'm so dense, because I didnt even suspect Sam until EPI 4. He's totally a shape shifter. I always wondered why the dog and Sam were never seen in the same frame.

Oct 06 08 12:19 pm Link

Model

-Jen-

Howell, Michigan, US

Citizen Deathwish wrote:

Lafyette is a badass. Dunno why I didnt realize he was Tara's brother.

And I'm so dense, because I didnt even suspect Sam until EPI 4. He's totally a shape shifter. I always wondered why the dog and Sam were never seen in the same frame.

I think they did have them together once, Sam threw the dog a ball.

Oct 06 08 12:34 pm Link

Model

nexiste pas

-Jen- wrote:
I think they did have them together once, Sam threw the dog a ball.

Fuck. Now I have to go back and watch them on ON DEMAND to review my theory

Oct 06 08 12:48 pm Link

Model

-Jen-

Howell, Michigan, US

Citizen Deathwish wrote:

Fuck. Now I have to go back and watch them on ON DEMAND to review my theory

I think it was 2 weeks ago.

Oct 06 08 01:07 pm Link

Model

nexiste pas

-Jen- wrote: