Forums > Events > Nov 29 / Big 300 / Hotwheels Supershoot / SoCal

Model

Britney Void

San Diego, California, US

Hey gary, let me know if there's any room for me! I'd loveee to come!

Nov 05 09 03:33 pm Link

Photographer

Drew Santos

Irvine, California, US

Select Models wrote:
Next model confirmed for Nov 29th... CYNTHIA!

https://modelmayhm-2.vo.llnwd.net/d1/photos/090915/12/4aafe5a16ce02.jpg

whoa. who is this? what's her MM number?

Nov 05 09 05:23 pm Link

Photographer

Worlds Of Water

Rancho Cucamonga, California, US

Britney Void Salazar wrote:

Nov 05 09 06:07 pm Link

Photographer

Worlds Of Water

YAOZA... we now have 'The Dynamic Duo' of Laura Shodire and Britney Void Salazar attending this event.  Whenever you put these two MM superbabes together... you'll have ONE HELL of a great shoot... wink

https://farm4.static.flickr.com/3076/3673297232_102a5207fd_o.jpg

Nov 05 09 06:57 pm Link

Photographer

VinceHigginsPhotography

San Bernardino, California, US

If there are any openings I would like to come, its just down the road as I live in San Bernardino.

Thanks; Vince

Model: Rosa

https://www.vincenthigginsphotography.com/Photo_Storage/RosaBudagyan/Rosa_Budagyan_11-01-09__146_.jpg

Nov 05 09 07:23 pm Link

Photographer

gzone

Lancaster, California, US

M Images wrote:
Finally one i can afford - hopefully you get some lovely new faces mixed with the best of the beautiful ones from past shoots for this one dude.

Hey Gary looks like my piggy bank is going to get broken for this one.

Nov 05 09 07:28 pm Link

Photographer

gzone

Lancaster, California, US

Britney Void Salazar wrote:

Nov 05 09 07:30 pm Link

Model

Iris has pale lips

mayaah wrote:
Gary, Looks like this would be an awesome shoot   !!! Unfortunately I will miss out on this event cause I am putting on a fashion show the following week which I have to dedicate my time to.It wouldve been perfect to bring the bat mobile out there and have them take some snaps taken by you . Anyway just wanted to wish you luck and some memories of IRIS ......................

No way!
Take a break and come visit us smile

Nov 05 09 08:05 pm Link

Model

Iris has pale lips

Bright Candle Photo wrote:

I'd go just to shoot with you Iris wink

Thats so sweet smile
you just made my day

Nov 05 09 08:05 pm Link

Photographer

Worlds Of Water

gzone wrote:

Well it's about freakin time dude... I mean you missed half a dozen great shoots already this year... BUT... this shoot will DEFINITELY be one of the best shoots of the last few years fur sure... wink

Nov 05 09 08:18 pm Link

Model

Alisyn Carliene

San Bernardino, California, US

Vincent Photo Works wrote:
If there are any openings I would like to come, its just down the road as I live in San Bernardino.

Thanks; Vince

Model: Rosa

https://www.vincenthigginsphotography.com/Photo_Storage/RosaBudagyan/Rosa_Budagyan_11-01-09__146_.jpg

Awesome.. I live in SB smile

Nov 05 09 09:04 pm Link

Hair Stylist

Jason Becker

Mount Holly, North Carolina, US

Select Models wrote:

Jason... glad to hear the newz and thanks for confirming.  Sending you directions in a few weeks... seeya Nov 29th... wink

awesome gary  8)   i am looking forward to styling some hot models and of course loving that there is going to b a shit load of cars...  i would also say if u want i will offer my truck to be used in the shoot as well if u wanted to

Nov 05 09 09:35 pm Link

Photographer

Worlds Of Water

Jason Becker wrote:

awesome gary  8)   i am looking forward to styling some hot models and of course loving that there is going to b a shit load of cars...  i would also say if u want i will offer my truck to be used in the shoot as well if u wanted to

Hey Jason... hair yes... truck no... got quite a few great Harleys and Sportcars coming... wink

Nov 05 09 11:04 pm Link

Photographer

Bradford Photography

Waterbury, Connecticut, US

M Images wrote:
Finally one i can afford - hopefully you get some lovely new faces mixed with the best of the beautiful ones from past shoots for this one dude

gzone wrote:

Ya well unfortunately - when you're still in college, 50$ is still alot when you got debate do I do this or eat for the next few days.  It's all good though I'm hoping soon things will change and I'd be able to do both.

Nov 05 09 11:43 pm Link

Photographer

Worlds Of Water

M Images wrote:

M Images wrote:
Finally one i can afford - hopefully you get some lovely new faces mixed with the best of the beautiful ones from past shoots for this one dude

Ya well unfortunately - when you're still in college, 50$ is still alot when you got debate do I do this or eat for the next few days.  It's all good though I'm hoping soon things will change and I'd be able to do both.

Yo Brad... there's free pizza at this shoot dude... so just eat enough to last ya for a few days... lol

Nov 06 09 12:17 am Link

Photographer

Kens Photos

Visalia, California, US

Hey Gary congrat's on the 300th sorry I will miss this one. I will be in Hawaii enjoying the beaches there. Look forward to shooting again soon.

Nov 06 09 06:26 am Link

Model

KellyV

Auburn, Washington, US

dammit Gary!
Why must all your events be over a 2-hour drive for me?! sad

Nov 06 09 09:11 am Link

Photographer

TouchofEleganceStudios

Vallejo, California, US

Joylyn wrote:

You wouldn't be talking about me would you? wink A ride might be nice, these long drives every weekend are draining on me and my car  smile

I would be happy to give you a ride. I will be in contact and we could set up a time to pick you up. I am sorry that I missed this earlier. smile

There was also another model from Bakersfield that missed one of the last shoots wanting a ride if she is still interested smile

Nov 06 09 09:11 am Link

Photographer

Worlds Of Water

Kens Photos wrote:
Hey Gary congrat's on the 300th sorry I will miss this one. I will be in Hawaii enjoying the beaches there. Look forward to shooting again soon.

Hey Ken... thanks for attending one of our past 'Hotwheels Supershoots'.  That pic in your port of Michelle flashing her red bra with Alena looking out of the limo is pretty sweet dude... great job... wink

Nov 06 09 09:21 am Link

Photographer

Worlds Of Water

Kelly Vy wrote:
dammit Gary!
Why must all your events be over a 2-hour drive for me?! sad

Kelleeeeeeeey... you gotta make that move to the 'where its happenin hood' girl... lol

Nov 06 09 11:23 am Link

Photographer

NeedoPix

PANORAMA CITY, California, US

Im down my camera is ready to go!

Nov 06 09 11:52 am Link

Photographer

Worlds Of Water

NeedoPix wrote:
Im down my camera is ready to go!

Hey Neil... you got some needo pics fur sure dawg... setting you up with an invite to the 'Hotwheels Supershoot'... seeya Nov 29th... wink

Nov 06 09 01:00 pm Link

Photographer

Huntsville Car Scene

Huntsville, Alabama, US

Select Models wrote:
I'll be posting photos of motorcycles, sportcars, limos and models attending this shoot over the next 3 weeks.

I'm interesting in seeing some shots of the vehicles or knowing the make/model of vehicles.

Nov 06 09 01:01 pm Link

Makeup Artist

Makeup by Melly

Oceanside, California, US

WOW 300th Congratulations Gar...

((((Hugs))))

Melly

Nov 06 09 02:34 pm Link

Model

Destiny West

La Mirada, California, US

me me me smile haha if theres anymore room Garebear count me in

Nov 06 09 02:55 pm Link

Photographer

Worlds Of Water

Destiny West wrote:
me me me smile haha if theres anymore room Garebear count me in

Hey Dez... hell yeah girlfren... you're invited.  Destiny has attended over a dozen SM shoots in the past few years... with a strong photographer following fur sure... seeya Nov 29th girl... wink

https://modelmayhm-8.vo.llnwd.net/d1/photos/090424/18/49f26b121c058.jpg

Nov 06 09 03:50 pm Link

Photographer

Worlds Of Water

Makeup by Melly wrote:
WOW 300th Congratulations Gar...

((((Hugs))))

Melly

Hey Melly... thanks for the kudos.  Melly has attended over 20 Select Models photoshoots as one of the hired MUAs and her work ROCKS!  You got mail with an invite girl... wink

Nov 06 09 04:13 pm Link

Photographer

JDell Photography

Hey Gary, if you still have room for 2 more, Roy & I would like to attend this event.  Thanks man!

Nov 06 09 04:42 pm Link

Photographer

Worlds Of Water

JDell Photography wrote:
Hey Gary, if you still have room for 2 more, Roy & I would like to attend this event.  Thanks man!

Hey Joel... saving both you and Roy a spot for Nov 29th... will be sending you both directions... and HEY... your pics from this years SM 'Lions Tigers and Bears Shoot' in Mt. Baldy ROCK dude... especially that shot of Charlie Kristine on the pond... sweet images... wink

Nov 06 09 06:12 pm Link

Photographer

Worlds Of Water

Select Models 'studio rental discounts' now available to photographers and models who have attended past SM groupshoot events.  Details on 3rd paragraph of the MM page... wink

Nov 06 09 08:18 pm Link

Model

Britney Void

Select Models wrote:
Next 'first time' model confirmed... EV!  She's not on MM... a MySpacer with only cell-phone pics... but a terrific young model with lots of potential who will be attending her first SM photoshoot.  MySpace for me is ONE HELL of a terrific marketing tool... DONT discount its potential.  I have over a 1000 friends on MySpace, many of them different than the friends I have here on MM, with close to 400 modeling images there... including a pic of myself and the 'Queen of Narnia'... lol  Checkout the rockin SM MySpace page at:  http://www.myspace.com/selectmodels

https://c3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/54/l_60e2139f351e4729808015bb302a06be.jpg

How funny! I've been friends with this girl for like over 6 years now! Soo excited to see  her!

Nov 06 09 09:40 pm Link

Photographer

JCookPhotography

Laguna Niguel, California, US

Count me in Gary if you've got room...

JC

Nov 06 09 10:01 pm Link

Photographer

Worlds Of Water

JCookPhotography wrote:
Count me in Gary if you've got room...

JC

Hey JC... I'll save you an spot... sending out directions in a few weeks... seeya there... wink

Nov 06 09 10:35 pm Link

Photographer

Andrew P Photography

Laguna Beach, California, US

Hi Gary,

Count me in.

Thanks,
Andrew

https://farm3.static.flickr.com/2549/4038575941_1cf441b161_b.jpg

Nov 06 09 10:51 pm Link

Photographer

Worlds Of Water

Andrew P Photo wrote:
Hi Gary,

Count me in.

Thanks,
Andrew

https://farm3.static.flickr.com/2549/4038575941_1cf441b161_b.jpg

Hey Andrew... saving you a spot for the Nov 29th shoot... and HEY... great shot of Iris on the Harley taken at our 'Estate Home Glamourshoot' last month.  That shoot was sweet and funtimes fur sure... wink

Nov 07 09 01:39 am Link

Hair Stylist

Jason Becker

Mount Holly, North Carolina, US

Select Models wrote:

Hey Jason... hair yes... truck no... got quite a few great Harleys and Sportcars coming... wink

ok  just threw it out there   8")

its better anyways my truck is my baby   8)   but i will deff b there doing some great styling ....  ladies u might want to get at me for this one cuz its going to b alot of styling as usuall but i am planing on get my hands on every single one of u at least once at this shoot  8)   line starts now

Nov 07 09 01:52 am Link

Photographer

Worlds Of Water

Jason Becker wrote:

ok  just threw it out there   8")

its better anyways my truck is my baby   8)   but i will deff b there doing some great styling ....  ladies u might want to get at me for this one cuz its going to b alot of styling as usuall but i am planing on get my hands on every single one of u at least once at this shoot  8)   line starts now

Hey Jason... plan on getting there around 10:30 and I'll set you up with a working location inside the warehouse... wink

Nov 07 09 07:43 am Link

Photographer

Images by Laszlo

Riverside, California, US

Hey Gary, don't know if you have me down for this or not, but please count me in. Thanks!

Nov 07 09 07:53 am Link

Photographer

Worlds Of Water

Images by Laszlo wrote:
Hey Gary, don't know if you have me down for this or not, but please count me in. Thanks!

Hey Laszlo... you're on the program.  Sending out details and directions in about 2 weeks... seeya Nov 29th... wink

Nov 07 09 09:49 am Link

Model

MADA

Santa Monica, California, US

Nov 07 09 12:02 pm Link