I'm bringing me some hot models. That's what this event needs smile

Your definition of hot = fake boobs.  Some of us still like natural smile

Jun 22 10 02:32 pm Link

Photographer

Drew Santos

Irvine, California, US

K E S L E R wrote:

Your definition of hot = fake boobs.  Some of us still like natural smile

Your definition of natural is flat chested. We want them huge and bubbly for the wet tshirt contest. I would like to see you bring some fashion models at a wet tshirt contest smile

Jun 22 10 02:42 pm Link

Photographer

Kenzphotos

Anaheim, California, US

Drew Santos  wrote:
I'm bringing me some hot models. That's what this event needs smile

So, Drew - do you have an idea of which 'hot models' you are bringing with you to the FOURTH of JULY Pool Party & BBQ featuring the TEENY BIKINI CONTEST for CA$H Prizes?  Will you be posting any 'names' here in this thread before the event?

If the models you are bringing with you wish to compete for the prize money - they need to be there BEFORE 2:00PM to qualify for the competition, that includes the BIG prize of $200 CA$H for the MOST CREATIVE BIKINI (as voted by the attending photographers).  AFTER the BIKINI Contest, all models in attendance are allowed to do 'one on one' private photo sessions with interested photographers.

Jun 22 10 05:00 pm Link

Photographer

K E S L E R

Los Angeles, California, US

Drew Santos  wrote:

Your definition of natural is flat chested. We want them huge and bubbly for the wet tshirt contest. I would like to see you bring some fashion models at a wet tshirt contest smile

haha!  Not all are flat chested, some are a full B and all natural smile

Get fashion models to do wet t shirt ? lol I have some strippers I shot who will do that no question, and all natural smile

Jun 22 10 05:50 pm Link

Photographer

Kenzphotos

Anaheim, California, US

K E S L E R wrote:

Get fashion models to do wet t shirt ? lol I have some strippers I shot who will do that no question, and all natural smile

Hey Kesler:

Are you coming out this FOURTH of JULY?  You were here a few years ago at the first one.  The event has GROWN quite a bit since then.

This year we are featuring a TEENY BIKINI CONTEST (no wet tee shirts - unless a model wishes to do that on her own).

The largest CA$H prize is for the MOST CREATIVE BIKINI.  The models that wish to compete for the $200 prize must make THEIR OWN bikini out of any materials - they may not compete for the MOST CREATIVE BIKINI in a commercially made bikini.

The other five CA$H prizes are going to be awarded to girls wearing ANY kind of bikini (whether they made it themselves or not)

The whole idea of a TEENY BIKINI Contest is to give a good reason for models to come out an join us at the POOL PARTY & BBQ.

The photographers attending the event will vote for the winners via written ballot.

You are a very creative photographer - why not come out and see what the models make on their own?  That is the challenge for the biggest prize.  You might even meet a model you do not know yet and decide to book her for a private shoot either after the bikini contest or at a later date.

Jun 22 10 06:07 pm Link

Photographer

K E S L E R

Kenzphotos wrote:

Hey Kesler:

Are you coming out this FOURTH of JULY?  You were here a few years ago at the first one.  The event has GROWN quite a bit since then.

This year we are featuring a TEENY BIKINI CONTEST (no wet tee shirts - unless a model wishes to do that on her own).

The largest CA$H prize is for the MOST CREATIVE BIKINI.  The models that wish to compete for the $200 prize must make THEIR OWN bikini out of any materials - they may not compete for the MOST CREATIVE BIKINI in a commercially made bikini.

The other five CA$H prizes are going to be awarded to girls wearing ANY kind of bikini (whether they made it themselves or not)

The whole idea of a TEENY BIKINI Contest is to give a good reason for models to come out an join us at the POOL PARTY & BBQ.

The photographers attending the event will vote for the winners via written ballot.

You are a very creative photographer - why not come out and see what the models make on their own?  That is the challenge for the biggest prize.  You might even meet a model you do not know yet and decide to book her for a private shoot either after the bikini contest or at a later date.

Thanks Ken, ya I remember.  Gary was walking around with a hat collecting donations LOL.  It was a blast. 

I'll try to make it out this year for sure!

Jun 22 10 06:29 pm Link

Model

Daphne Adare

Orlando, Florida, US

Hi Ken - I am an out of state model in town for a couple of weeks over the 4th of July holiday. This party sounds like fun! I'm also traveling with another model from mayhem #1245355 (Treat). Can we come to the party?

Not sure if we can come up with a creative bikini each by then but we definitely have commercial ones...

Thanks!

Best regards,

Daphne Adare

Jun 22 10 07:08 pm Link

Photographer

Kenzphotos

Anaheim, California, US

Daphne Adare wrote:
Hi Ken - I am an out of state model in town for a couple of weeks over the 4th of July holiday. This party sounds like fun! I'm also traveling with another model from mayhem #1245355 (Treat). Can we come to the party?

Not sure if we can come up with a creative bikini each by then but we definitely have commercial ones...

Thanks!

Best regards,

Daphne Adare

Hey Daphne,

Yes, of course you are both welcome to join us.  I'm in Orange County (a couple of blocks from Disneyland).  You will meet some of the best photographers in Southern California that afternoon.  Bring some business cards with your contact information on them to hand out to the guys.  There will be an opportunity for you both to possibly book some 'private' one on one photo sessions after the Bikini contest.  A little extra CA$H always comes in handy when traveling...

As for the MOST CREATIVE BIKINI; with your last name (Adare) - I would imagine that you would come up something; shall we say -  'daring' to show off to the photographers.  Remember; you can use ANYTHING to make your own bikini; strings, ribbons, seashells, body paint, tassles, parts of old bikinis, food, flowers, a 'sharpie pen' design, hub caps, nuclear waste, money, reciepts, glue, metal, jewelry, plants, stickers, pasties, CDs, fabric, bottle caps, chewing gum, erasers, feathers, your hair - whatever you want to use - because - EVERYTHING GOES!!!

You will get out of it what you put into it...

Thus:

This event could possibly be the HIGHLIGHT of your summer adventures!!!

You will need some heels for the contest and be here no later than 2:00PM!

I will send you a PM with more details...

Thank you for your interest.

Jun 22 10 07:21 pm Link

Photographer

Dreamscape_Photography

Ken, glad we hooked up.  I'll be there on the 4th!

Jun 22 10 09:51 pm Link

Body Painter

Kenz body painting

Anaheim, California, US

Daphne Adare wrote:

Thanks!

Best regards,

Daphne Adare

Hey Daphne,

Here is an example of a 'Body painted' Bikini.  It took me about twenty minutes to apply this creation on model Charlie Christine with water based paint - it washes off fast and easy when you want to remove it.  I purchased the inexpensive little bottle of paint and brush at MICHAELS ART SUPPLY (its a chain store).  She is shown in the photo below wearing a 'pearlized' green body paint bikini in my backyard last summer.
https://i572.photobucket.com/albums/ss164/kkenboo/Finished11KristybodypaintJune090001.jpg

Jun 23 10 09:07 am Link

Body Painter

Tim Gratton

Dubbo, New South Wales, Australia

Is there an entry fee?

Jun 23 10 09:10 am Link

Body Painter

Kenz body painting

Anaheim, California, US

Tim Gratton wrote:
Is there an entry fee?

Thank you for your interest Tim.

Yes, there is a small 'Donation' for photographers to attend.  Details are posted at the top of the thread.  It's $50 USD if sent in before July 2nd, 2010, 70 bones if you show up at the door and there is space available.

Will you be in Southern California next month?  I see that you are from Australia. I LOVE it there, been to OZ on four different occasions.  Aussies are wonderful people!  Long swim, mate...

Jun 23 10 09:16 am Link

Photographer

James Sioux

Drew Santos  wrote:

Huge, bubbly, wet-tshirt.  That's irresistible.

Jun 23 10 11:30 am Link

Photographer

Worlds Of Water

Rancho Cucamonga, California, US

James Sioux wrote:

Huge, bubbly, wet-tshirt.  That's irresistible.

LOL... yeah I knew if there were wet T-shirts around... James would be there with bells on... lol

Jun 24 10 12:29 am Link

Model

Kymberly Jane

i have touched %80 of those boobies you have attending!.. i should go too~

Jun 24 10 12:32 am Link

Model

Iris has pale lips

San Diego, California, US

Kymberly Jane wrote:

Yes, yes you should smile

Jun 24 10 12:42 am Link

Model

Kymberly Jane

its SET..

Im gonna go~

Iris is going too.. some of my girls will already Be there..

soooo Lock up your sons..hide the daughters.. here come the perverts!

Jun 24 10 01:10 am Link

Photographer

Kenzphotos

Anaheim, California, US

Kymberly Jane wrote:

Which of the photographers boobies do you still need to touch in order to make it 100%???

LOL

Jun 24 10 01:11 am Link

Model

Kymberly Jane

Kenzphotos wrote:

Which of the photographers boobies do you still need to touch in order to make it 100%???

LOL

haha.. well.. Kym the boobie molestor will find out on the 4th!

i WILL have my 100%

Jun 24 10 01:15 am Link

Photographer

DW DALLAM PHOTOGRAPHY

Arcata, California, US

Kymberly Jane wrote:
its SET..

Im gonna go~

Girl perverts? Really? I'll donate the 50 and leave my camera home.

Jun 24 10 01:22 am Link

Model

Kymberly Jane

Kenzphotos wrote:
There will be plenty of water sports at this year's Pool Party!

Three of the girls enjoying themselves in the Hot Tub Spa at last year's event.
https://img5.imageshack.us/img5/3403/finiished21fourthofjuly.jpg
L-R  Gwendolyn, Iris and Maddy

that hot tub and i ... go Waaaaaay back.

Jun 24 10 01:27 am Link

Photographer

Kenzphotos

Anaheim, California, US

Kymberly Jane wrote:
that hot tub and i ... go Waaaaaay back.

I've had that hot tub since halfway through the Reagan administration.  There has been a parade of gorgeous models enjoy posing in there through the years.  Ah, the stories it could tell, if THAT spa could talk...

Jun 24 10 02:16 am Link

Photographer

Worlds Of Water

Kymberly Jane wrote:
its SET..

Im gonna go~

Thank God he's over an hour away... I'm thinkin he's gonna be save from all this KJ corruption... lol

Jun 24 10 08:08 am Link

Photographer

High Desert Studios

Apple Valley, California, US

K E S L E R wrote:

Chrissy Marie is all natural....Oh Yah!!  Are you bringing her Drew!!!

Jun 24 10 08:26 am Link

Photographer

Kenzphotos

Anaheim, California, US

Garretts Photography wrote:

Chrissy Marie was here Tuesday of this week - I invited her to the Pool Party.  So, she knows about it.  Chrissy has been to my house several times before - and she will be back again.

There will be a number of lovely models here on the FOURTH of JULY!!!

It will be interesting to see who Drew does show up with...maybe he'll bring Iris!   (LOL)   They were here last year - BUT - that was BEFORE they both started promoting their own photo shoot events...especially the ones coming up - on the same day!

"Fireworks" and the FOURTH of JULY go hand in hand...

Photographers; if you haven't sent in your donation yet - I suggest you do so and soon.  No doubt (Hey! Thats a good name for a Rock Band from Anaheim - LOL) next Sunday's special event WILL be full - there is only limited space available.

Tick Tock

Jun 24 10 09:34 am Link

Photographer

Nalior Ocsalev

Katy, Texas, US

Where do i send the $$. Is Paypal good??

Jun 24 10 12:58 pm Link

Model

Alisyn Carliene

San Bernardino, California, US

Garretts Photography wrote:

I'm all natural and plan on attending if I lose some weight first tongue I've lost 3 pounds.

Jun 24 10 01:03 pm Link

Photographer

Kenzphotos

Anaheim, California, US

nOnamE iMagEs wrote:
Where do i send the $$. Is Paypal good??

Info sent via "PM"

Thank you for your interest!

Jun 24 10 01:08 pm Link

Photographer

Kenzphotos

Anaheim, California, US

Alisyn Carliene wrote:
I'm all natural and plan on attending if I lose some weight first tongue I've lost 3 pounds.

Alisyn:

Don't worry about the 3 pounds you lost - I found them! 

LOL

We are looking forward to seeing you and especially your 'creation' for the MOST CREATIVE BIKINI Contest
NEXT SUNDAY AFTERNOON!

Jun 24 10 01:11 pm Link

Photographer

Worlds Of Water

Kenzphotos wrote:
Alisyn:

LOL

Dude... I think you found them at the SM 'Weekday Waterfalls Shoot' last Wednesday... the Mt. Baldy Lodge gave you a helping hand... lol

Jun 24 10 03:29 pm Link

Photographer

SAG Photography

Valencia, California, US

Kenzphotos wrote:

Alisyn:

LOL

We are looking forward to seeing you and especially your 'creation' for the MOST CREATIVE BIKINI Contest
NEXT SUNDAY AFTERNOON!

She left them at my studio yesterday

Jun 24 10 03:53 pm Link

Photographer

Kenzphotos 2

Anaheim, California, US

Select Models wrote:
Dude... I think you found them at the SM 'Weekday Waterfalls Shoot' last Wednesday... the Mt. Baldy Lodge gave you a helping hand... lol

They have tasty food at the Mount Baldy Lodge - my steak sandwich was very good!

Jun 24 10 04:15 pm Link

Photographer

SNAPSHOT LA

Kenzphotos wrote:

It will be interesting to see who Drew does show up with...maybe he'll bring Iris!   (LOL)   They were here last year - BUT - that was BEFORE they both started promoting their own photo shoot events...especially the ones coming up - on the same day!

"Fireworks" and the FOURTH of JULY go hand in hand...

Tick Tock

You might have daylight fireworks ken. LOL
Hopefully they will both take the high road.

Jun 24 10 06:43 pm Link

Model

Iris has pale lips

Cant wait smile

Jun 24 10 06:47 pm Link

Photographer

Kenzphotos

Anaheim, California, US

Iris has pale lips wrote:
Cant wait smile

Hey Iris,

Are you going to enter the MOST CREATIVE BIKINI part of the contest?

Or

Are you going to wear a commercially made swimsuit next Sunday?

Jun 24 10 06:53 pm Link

Model

Iris has pale lips

Kenzphotos wrote:

Hey Iris,

Are you going to enter the MOST CREATIVE BIKINI part of the contest?

Or

Are you going to wear a commercially made swimsuit next Sunday?

We'll see Ken, Im digging the thought of suspense smile

Jun 24 10 07:07 pm Link

Photographer

Kenzphotos

Anaheim, California, US

Iris has pale lips wrote:
We'll see Ken, Im digging the thought of suspense smile

Oh, I get it; well that sounds 'original' to me - you are going to show up next Sunday afternoon wearing 'suspense-ders' over your shoulders to hold up your creative bikini bottom!

LOL

Jun 24 10 09:48 pm Link

Photographer

Worlds Of Water

Kenzphotos wrote:

Oh, I get it; well that sounds 'original' to me - you are going to show up next Sunday afternoon wearing 'suspense-ders' over your shoulders to hold up your creative bikini bottom!

LOL

Suspense-ders'?... roll... lol  Now Ken... get over to the Mt. Baldy shoot thread and post a pic dude... borat

Jun 25 10 08:34 am Link

Model

Joylyn

WINSTON SALEM, North Carolina, US

Kymberly Jane wrote:

haha.. well.. Kym the boobie molestor will find out on the 4th!

i WILL have my 100%

Woo hoo, can't wait!!

Jun 25 10 11:46 pm Link

Photographer

ARTOGRAPHI

Burbank, California, US

This is gonna be a Great Day!  Models, food and fireworks both around and above the pool!  It doesn't get any more patriotic than that!!!

Jun 26 10 07:37 am Link