This thread was locked on 2010-07-12 15:00:45
Forums > General Industry > Missing Houston area model

Photographer

zaxpix

New Brunswick, New Jersey, US

LaRana,

There is just something about your way of responding that smells a bit trollish.

I think that she and the bald dude are kicking back, somewhere, doing their thing.(At this point, what makes your story any better than mine?)

You and your friends have stirred up this hornet's nest because you absolutely will not accept that something like that, just might be a possibility.

Based on your story, her life wasn't exactly a bed of roses with you, her family and friends as a support group. Maybe she'd had enough of the "good life".

I'm going to err on the side of bullshit.

Z.

Jul 02 10 04:06 pm Link

Photographer

landart

Blacksburg, Virginia, US

Im with the majority here.. smells like a truckload of horse shit and your in the drivers seat.

Jul 02 10 04:08 pm Link

Model

Sophia Be

Portland, Oregon, US

I agree that it seems a bit fishy, but I will withhold judgment as I just don't know.

Hope she is found safe

Jul 02 10 04:11 pm Link

Photographer

Ex Voto Studio

Columbia, Maryland, US

Sophia Be wrote:
I agree that it seems a bit fishy, but I will withhold judgment as I just don't know.

Hope she is found safe

me too.

I will say that since she has not logged in and you feel it has nothing to do with modeling you probably will not find her here in the fora so maybe it is time for a different avenue.  Best of luck in finding her.

-troy

Jul 02 10 04:16 pm Link

Photographer

Brian Baybo

Saint Louis, Missouri, US

Fotosbymike wrote:
My Guess:

Based on your own contradictory statements as well as the statements about the police and personal experiences with them...

It sounds to me like you're the type of person one would want to get away from.
I'm thinking she's a runaway... from you.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^  THIS  ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

+1

Jul 02 10 04:18 pm Link

Photographer

Sungoddess Studios

Keyport, New Jersey, US

FRY THE PERVS CYBER STALKING.   that way we will be able to get legitimate models and photographers.

Jul 02 10 04:19 pm Link

Model

Sombra

Dallas, Texas, US

1. In a situation like this, some information is sensitive and not appropriate to share on a place like Model Mayhem. Did you know that the news can't even report on something like this until they have permission from the police?

2. I did not make the original threads that were deleted or locked. Other models and photographers were concerned enough to start it.

3. I am surprised that any adults really expect real life to be simple and for everything to run clearly from point A to point B. We have gotten conflicting information from sources of varying reliability. Some of these people sounded like they were under the influence when they called and reported seeing her. I am not saying that there is "false" information because right now we don't know what is true and what is false.

There is some information that is only appropriate for her family to know - and this is where a large part of the confusion comes in. The grown up thing for you to do,if you are confused, is accept the fact that as a stranger who is not a member of law enforcement, and not someone expressing concern for the missing person, you really are not owed any additional information.

As to the people making inflammatory statements that my friend "took a vacation" - leaving her puppy, her wallet, her clothes and toothbrush, everything that is important to her, her purse, her medications, her shoes - her *everything* - leaving her jobs, her school (she is in med school) - just because **I** am such an abysmal person --- you should be ashamed of yourself.

I am sure that you only wish that if you were to disappear unexpectedly for a month - whether because you chose to or not - that your friends, family, co-workers, etc would care about you enough to try to find out why.

I am disappointed at the immature and petty direction this thread is taken and I am not going to return to answer accusations about my character. That's simply not called for and it's not appropriate. Your confusion about the subject matter is not an excuse.

For those wishing to keep up to date, please make MelanieIsMissing.com your source of information. There are links on that face to the facebook group which has not linked properly from this forum, as well as other places across the web where you can find related information.

KPRC (Channel 2 News) is putting together a story on this and we will be sure to post information about that report on the site. They have red tape to get through before they can air a story and so please don't expect this to be happening immediately.

As a representative to Model Mayhem of the dozens of people that care about Mel and are looking for her I would like to once again thank those who have shared her missing persons flier with their communities online, and who have offered their thoughts and kind words and prayers. Many people on Model Mayhem showed themselves to be extraordinarily kind and it really touched her family when I showed them how the community had come to their support.

For anyone who would like to share their negative thoughts and feelings about me or the issue, I would like to remind you of something repeated by mothers everywhere: If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all. This is not the sort of situation in which something is gained by being rude.

Jul 02 10 04:21 pm Link

Model

Mischa Marie

Sacramento, California, US

Alisyn Carliene wrote:
All I saw was FB pages, and myspace pages, blogs mostly.
The way you describe her in her website melanieismissing.com on your latest post, isn't aimed toward finding her at all, its more aimed on what she's good at and blah blah blah and well it seems like a total attention getter. Though I could be wrong, it's not stacking up.

This.

Jul 02 10 04:23 pm Link

Photographer

zaxpix

New Brunswick, New Jersey, US

LaRana wrote:
1. In a situation like this, some information is sensitive and not appropriate to share on a place like Model Mayhem. Did you know that the news can't even report on something like this until they have permission from the police?

2. I did not make the original threads that were deleted or locked. Other models and photographers were concerned enough to start it.

3. I am surprised that any adults really expect real life to be simple and for everything to run clearly from point A to point B. We have gotten conflicting information from sources of varying reliability. Some of these people sounded like they were under the influence when they called and reported seeing her. I am not saying that there is "false" information because right now we don't know what is true and what is false.

There is some information that is only appropriate for her family to know - and this is where a large part of the confusion comes in. The grown up thing for you to do,if you are confused, is accept the fact that as a stranger who is not a member of law enforcement, and not someone expressing concern for the missing person, you really are not owed any additional information.

As to the people making inflammatory statements that my friend "took a vacation" - leaving her puppy, her wallet, her clothes and toothbrush, everything that is important to her, her purse, her medications, her shoes - her *everything* - leaving her jobs, her school (she is in med school) - just because **I** am such an abysmal person --- you should be ashamed of yourself.

I am sure that you only wish that if you were to disappear unexpectedly for a month - whether because you chose to or not - that your friends, family, co-workers, etc would care about you enough to try to find out why.

I am disappointed at the immature and petty direction this thread is taken and I am not going to return to answer accusations about my character. That's simply not called for and it's not appropriate. Your confusion about the subject matter is not an excuse.

For those wishing to keep up to date, please make MelanieIsMissing.com your source of information. There are links on that face to the facebook group which has not linked properly from this forum, as well as other places across the web where you can find related information.

KPRC (Channel 2 News) is putting together a story on this and we will be sure to post information about that report on the site. They have red tape to get through before they can air a story and so please don't expect this to be happening immediately.

As a representative to Model Mayhem of the dozens of people that care about Mel and are looking for her I would like to once again thank those who have shared her missing persons flier with their communities online, and who have offered their thoughts and kind words and prayers. Many people on Model Mayhem showed themselves to be extraordinarily kind and it really touched her family when I showed them how the community had come to their support.

For anyone who would like to share their negative thoughts and feelings about me or the issue, I would like to remind you of something repeated by mothers everywhere: If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all. This is not the sort of situation in which something is gained by being rude.

This is what I mean't by "trollish". A lot of arrogance, vague statements, nothing really tangible.

If you expect everyone to act like lemmings and follow your lead without question, you should think again.

Z.

Jul 02 10 04:36 pm Link

Photographer

Brian Baybo

LaRana wrote:

1. Horsehockey. The newspeople DO NOT have to have approval from the police to run a story, even like this.

2. I also beg to differ with you on who posted the original threads. Your name is not so common I cannot distinguish. And that goes for both of your MM accounts.

If you are going to post in a thread here on MM and expect people to NOT ask questions, then are in a cloud.

If you feel being REALISTIC is rude, then you are again, in a cloud.

In your last post you now have released information that was not made clear early on the previous threads.

KPRC has no red tape. Thats the bs they tell you when you have a story "unworthy" of air time.

I hope your friend is found, if she wants to be. I also hope you stop posting conflicting and confusing information here. It will cut down the amount of response you have to confuse us with.

Jul 02 10 04:42 pm Link

Model

Breann Rambo

Phoenix, Arizona, US

If she is truly lost that is horrible...

Honestly though I would really like to know what happened when she spoke to your mom. Did she go missing again after this, or was your mom confused? Did someone else pretend to be her?

Really just curious - not attacking.

Bri

Jul 02 10 04:45 pm Link

Photographer

Craig Staples

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

LaRana wrote:

So if we (the members of MM) are strangers and not part of law enforcement aren't owed any additional information. Why are you even here posting and commenting about it.

Jul 02 10 04:46 pm Link

Photographer

Storm Surge Photography

New Orleans, Louisiana, US

Her MM account was logged into today. There is a blog post on her myspace from 6/15. This isnt conclusive, but dayum....

Jul 02 10 04:53 pm Link

Photographer

B Browder Photo

Charleston, South Carolina, US

Storm Surge Photography wrote:
Her MM account was logged into today. .

Just to keep with correct info, that is JUNE 2 not July.

Jul 02 10 05:01 pm Link

Photographer

Storm Surge Photography

New Orleans, Louisiana, US

Bernie Browder  wrote:

Just to keep with correct info, that is JUNE 2 not July.

I sit corrected.

There is still a blog post on her myspace from 6/15, after she was 'found'. It is private and I cant read it, but it is what it is.

Jul 02 10 05:06 pm Link

Model

Marcia Wood

New York, New York, US

so she is found?

Jul 02 10 05:07 pm Link

Photographer

B Browder Photo

Charleston, South Carolina, US

Storm Surge Photography wrote:

I sit corrected.

There is still a blog post on her myspace from 6/15, after she was 'found'. It is private and I cant read it, but it is what it is.

It would be good if she would just tell someone, "I am alive and don't want to be bothered".

Jul 02 10 05:08 pm Link

Photographer

Lumigraphics

Detroit, Michigan, US

Rachel Jay wrote:

I suppose it's possible that they have done so, and didn't find anything worthwhile (hence there being no mention of it).  Though her account shows last login as June 2... I'm not sure though if IB's entering an account shows as activity, or if they do it all backend somehow.

I don't think IB or any of the admins have commented on whether or not they've accessed her info, and I don't know if they should.

They have two ways to get into an account- I believe Brian and Dean (and IB admin) can reset the account password and go in that way, or the programmers can directly access the database and read anything in it.

Note that there is a US law called the "Stored Communications Act" which makes unauthorized access to email a Federal felony. I'm not sure what IB's legal team would advise them but a subpoena signed by a judge is the legal mechanism for getting into member communications.

Jul 02 10 06:16 pm Link

Photographer

Brian Baybo

Marcia Wood wrote:
so she is found?

Apparently not

Jul 02 10 06:17 pm Link

Photographer

AndrewG

Mesa, Arizona, US

LaRana wrote:

FALSE!!!!   YOU started the second one...  And it was locked.. not deleted.

Jul 02 10 06:18 pm Link

Photographer

Lumigraphics

Detroit, Michigan, US

LaRana wrote:

Untrue. Haven't you heard of the First Amendment? The police do NOT approve news stories. In fact, that is something called "prior restraint" and the Supreme Court has ruled that it is illegal for the government to do so.

Jul 02 10 06:19 pm Link

Model

Aswald

Detroit, Michigan, US

What the heck is going on here?

Jul 02 10 06:31 pm Link

Model

Dove KT

Tacoma, Washington, US

She's in/was in med school?  That's not stated anywhere I can find.  Weird.

Jul 02 10 06:44 pm Link

Model

Poses

Kansas City, Missouri, US

Sophia Be wrote:

Hope she is found safe

Hear, hear.

Jul 02 10 08:18 pm Link

Model

Poses

Kansas City, Missouri, US

LaRana wrote:
I've called the cops before when I was in trouble. Several times - because of assault and robberies. They say the same thing... 'there's nothing we can do."

It's not because of individual incompetencies. It's because they keep cutting the funding, have to fire people, and try to run a department that's getting more and more calls everyday with less money.

And so yeah - they let a lot of people down. That's life in the big city for you...

ESR Photography wrote:
Your statement above is extremely telling to me. Why? Well, most folks can go a lifetime and not require the assistance of law enforcement as it relates to 'assaults and/or robberies'. You, however, being only 28 have had occasion to do so 'SEVERAL TIMES'. To me, this speaks volumes.

I would venture to say that you come across almost as if we are 'supposed' to be as concerned with this alleged situation as yourself. And if we are not, then there must be something wrong with us, etc. If your approach and communication with law enforcement is anything like it appears to be within this thread, then I could see how they could possible receive you as being less than credible.

Shrug.  I called the cops several times when I lived in Chinatown in Seattle.  I'm 24.

Jul 02 10 08:20 pm Link

Photographer

Greg Kolack

Elmhurst, Illinois, US

LaRana wrote:

That simply is not true. If it was, 1/2 the stories on newscasts would not exist. Sometime the law may ask the media to not report a case so it isn't jeopordized, but they can't stop the media from reporting. Have you heard of the 1st Amendment?

LaRana wrote:

See - now you are just lying.

You are the first post of this thread, and it is not hidden:
https://www.modelmayhem.com/po.php?thre … st13104573

And this thread is not hidden and is still open:
https://www.modelmayhem.com/po.php?thre … 810&page=1

And this one is locked but not hidden:
https://www.modelmayhem.com/po.php?thread_id=600032

See, even if a thread is hidden, the search will come up with the thread. There are no threads in the past month, other than this one and these 3 above that have anything to do with this subject, and none of them have been "deleted." MM doesn't "delete" threads, it hides them, but they are still visible in the locked log.

Please tell us who started the threads that were "deleted."

LaRana wrote:

You are still avoiding the fact that your Mom talked to her. Was you Mom "under the influence"? Is she unreliable?

LaRana wrote:

You continue this vagueness, with the old  "you are wrong but I can tell you the proof because that's privileged information." And if this is the fact, why did you even start this thread?

LaRana wrote:

That is total bullshit. The news does stories on missing people the same day, sometimes only an hour after they have gone missing. What is this red tape you are talking about?

LaRana wrote:

We have absolutely no idea if this is true or not. You keep saying these things, then you say we are not owed any proof. And then you try to make us feel shamed.

I am starting to think this is some huge scheme to draw attention to both Mel and the OP, and as it starts to unravel, there is some backpedaling going on.

Jul 02 10 10:00 pm Link

Photographer

Richard Tallent

Beaumont, Texas, US

AndrewG wrote:

FALSE!!!!   YOU started the second one...  And it was locked.. not deleted.

I started the first one.

If you're local to the Houston area, please keep an eye out for Mel, she is still missing.

If not, please STFU and go play Matlock in another thread. Seriously.

Jul 02 10 10:08 pm Link

Photographer

GCobb Photography

Southaven, Mississippi, US

I think I missed the part where there is a news article.

Just sayin'

Jul 02 10 10:09 pm Link

Photographer

Greg Kolack

Elmhurst, Illinois, US

Richard Tallent wrote:

I started the first one.

If you're local to the Houston area, please keep an eye out for Mel, she is still missing.

Yes, you did. And it has not been deleted, as the OP claims.

She started the second, and claims she didn't. And claims it has been deleted, which it hasn't.

And this is a members forum. Anyone is free to post here.

Jul 02 10 10:22 pm Link

Photographer

Richard Tallent

Beaumont, Texas, US

Greg Kolack wrote:
And this is a members forum. Anyone is free to post here.

Free to post, yes.

Free to be a jackass about it, sure.

Trolling around picking apart someone's posts and making accusations, then doing the ol' Glenn-Beck-I'm-just-asking-questions routine? Well, I hope that crosses the line with the mods, because it does to me.

My thread was locked, as I and others requested when we thought it would all pan out and we wanted to give the model some privacy again. If I could edit it again and update it, I would.

Deleted or not, it can't be updated and is hidden many pages back in the archives somewhere. Please stop trying to crucify La Rana over something she obviously isn't trying to say. She's not accusing MM mods of not caring, she's merely pointing out the need for an updated thread.

As for her own thread, her "claim" that the thread(s) were started by others was vague, I don't think she's disavowing her own thread. This isn't a frigging deposition, it's a forum, so please cut her a little slack for saying something that lacks precision and could easily be misinterpreted.

Jul 02 10 10:28 pm Link

Model

Alisyn Carliene

San Bernardino, California, US

Richard Tallent wrote:

I started the first one.

I think he's trying to help by trying to get all of the facts straight. The majority of us are super confused, and it's almost hard to believe because of the facts we've been given, too many inconsistencies.

Jul 02 10 10:35 pm Link

Photographer

Greg Kolack

Elmhurst, Illinois, US

Richard Tallent wrote:
Free to post, yes.

Free to be a jackass about it, sure.

Trolling around picking apart someone's posts and making accusations, then doing the ol' Glenn-Beck-I'm-just-asking-questions routine? Well, I hope that crosses the line with the mods, because it does to me.

My thread was locked, as I and others requested when we thought it would all pan out and we wanted to give the model some privacy again. If I could edit it again and update it, I would.

Deleted or not, it can't be updated and is hidden many pages back in the archives somewhere. Please stop trying to crucify La Rana over something she obviously isn't trying to say. She's not accusing MM mods of not caring, she's merely pointing out the need for an updated thread.

As for her own thread, her "claim" that the thread(s) were started by others was vague, I don't think she's disavowing her own thread. This isn't a frigging deposition, it's a forum, so please cut her a little slack for saying something that lacks precision and could easily be misinterpreted.

So these posts are made, with a lot of contradictory information, but we are trolls because we ask for clarification?

Perhaps you have some info to share about this?

The problem is when this first came out, a lot of people were concerned and did a lot to spread the word and try to help. Then she was found. Everyone was happy. Now she is missing again, and a lot of statements are being made that seems to have little to back it up, so people are starting to feel as if they were played.

Like Photo-Ops death a couple of years ago.

The fact remains that previously she stated her Mom talked to Mel and was the one who said she was found.

And the claims that the news can't do a story without police permission, and have a lot of red tape to go thru before they can air the story?

C'mon Richard - you have been around long enough to know that simply isn't true.

Jul 02 10 10:36 pm Link

Photographer

Lucas Chapman

Scottsdale, Arizona, US

LaRana wrote:

Well, if it doesn't have anything to do with modeling or photographers, this shit simply doesn't belong here.  For all we know, the alleged missing person is on a crack binge and doesn't WANT to be found.  These threads are generally worthless, cause I've yet to see one entitled "Model Mayhem members find missing person!"
Let the authorities... or whomever is concerned... deal with it, and keep it out of the forums.  Rarely does anything positive come from posting these things here.
JMPO

LC

Jul 02 10 10:45 pm Link

Photographer

Richard Tallent

Beaumont, Texas, US

Greg Kolack wrote:
So these posts are made, with a lot of contradictory information, but we are trolls because we ask for clarification?

You are trolls for picking apart someone's words like a rabid lawyer in a divorce court.

I have seen places where La Rana is apparently being intentionally vague, either to protect Mel's privacy, or to not give away details that might be useful to police, but not to the general MM public who might be keeping an eye out for her.

Nope, sorry.

Then she found. Everyone was happy. Now she is missing again

See, that's the problem, and that is why you are trolling. She was not found, she was reported found based on information that didn't pan out. BFD, let it go.

a lot of statements are being made that seems to have little to back it up, so people are starting to feel as if they were played.

Oh God, it's like the "birthers" all over again.

What "proof" do you want to see, a photo of Mel's keys and cell phone? An unpaid electric bill? Missing person's report or news articles, whose witnesses would be the same family and friends who are involved in the threads, web site, and Facebook?

Do you seriously think La Rana is part of some vast conspiracy to invent a fake model and then fake a disappearance? Seriously?

Or maybe, just maybe, some of the people on here trying to cast doubt on this story, are in fact involved in the disappearance? I don't know, I'm just asking questions, because all of this disbelief seems a bit suspicious to me. /rolls eyes

In that case, the true situation came to light quickly. This doesn't seem anything remotely similar. I'm skeptical by nature, but this really doesn't strike me as some sort of clever hoax.

The fact remains that previously she stated her Mom talked to Mel and was the one who said she was found.

Maybe her mom was drunk at the time and La Rana doesn't want to talk trash about her own mother? She did say at the time, IIRC, that her mom didn't get names or details, but talked to some girl and they thought it was Mel. Maybe it was, maybe it wasn't. Who the hell knows? I hardly think the lack of detail here on La Rana's part is a smoking gun.

Jul 02 10 10:53 pm Link

Model

Alisyn Carliene

Richard Tallent wrote:

Greg Kolack wrote:

You are trolls for picking apart someone's words like a rabid lawyer in a divorce court.

I have seen places where La Rana is apparently being intentionally vague, either to protect Mel's privacy, or to not give away details that might be useful to police, but not to the general MM public who might be keeping an eye out for her.

Nope, sorry.

See, that's the problem, and that is why you are trolling. She was not found, she was reported found based on information that didn't pan out. BFD, let it go.

a lot of statements are being made that seems to have little to back it up, so people are starting to feel as if they were played.

What "proof" do you want to see, a photo of Mel's keys and cell phone? An unpaid electric bill? Missing person's report or news articles, whose witnesses would be the same family and friends who are involved in the threads, web site, and Facebook?

Do you seriously think La Rana is part of some vast conspiracy to invent a fake model and then fake a disappearance? Seriously?

Or maybe, just maybe, some of the people on here trying to cast doubt on this story, are in fact involved in the disappearance? I don't know, I'm just asking questions, because all of this disbelief seems a bit suspicious to me. /rolls eyes

In that case, the true situation came to light quickly. This doesn't seem anything remotely similar. I'm skeptical by nature, but this really doesn't strike me as some sort of clever hoax.

Maybe her mom was drunk at the time and La Rana doesn't want to talk trash about her own mother? She did say at the time, IIRC, that her mom didn't get names or details, but talked to some girl and they thought it was Mel. Maybe it was, maybe it wasn't. Who the hell knows? I hardly think the lack of detail here on La Rana's part is a smoking gun.

Then why wait like 18 days to announce that she's still missing again!? I would have updated the site and all as soon as we knew she wasn't found. that's mainly what's got me confused here.

Jul 02 10 10:57 pm Link

Photographer

Richard Tallent

Beaumont, Texas, US

Greg Kolack wrote:
And the claims that the news can't do a story without police permission, and have a lot of red tape to go thru before they can air the story?

I doubt La Rana is a friggin' Constitutional scholar. Again, cut her some slack, she's probably just repeating, likely imperfectly, what she's been told by the reporter.

It is true that the media generally tries to work with police in getting the word out rather than being at cross-purposes with the investigation, and that the police will only share or confirm details when they feel it is warranted. Neither is an example of Prior Restraint, and yet both are "red tape" when it comes to writing a good story.

Jul 02 10 10:58 pm Link

Photographer

Greg Kolack

Elmhurst, Illinois, US

Richard Tallent wrote:

Greg Kolack wrote:

Nope, sorry.

OK.

Jul 02 10 10:59 pm Link

Photographer

Greg Kolack

Elmhurst, Illinois, US

Richard Tallent wrote:

I doubt La Rana is a friggin' Constitutional scholar. Again, cut her some slack, she's probably just repeating, likely imperfectly, what she's been told by the reporter.

It is true that the media generally tries to work with police in getting the word out rather than being at cross-purposes with the investigation, and that the police will only share or confirm details when they feel it is warranted. Neither is an example of Prior Restraint, and yet both are "red tape" when it comes to writing a good story.

OK

Jul 02 10 11:01 pm Link

Photographer

Richard Tallent

Beaumont, Texas, US

Alisyn Carliene wrote:
Then why wait like 18 days to announce that she's still missing again!? I would have updated the site and all as soon as we knew she wasn't found. that's mainly what's got me confused here.

This isn't news to those of us who have been following on Facebook, its's only news to those who were only following the MM threads.

My thread was locked (partially at my request), so I couldn't update it when it was clear a few days later that the leads on Mel's whereabouts didn't pan out.

I'm sure starting yet another thread on a modeling web site wasn't exactly at the top of her friends' and family's list of to-dos for the last few weeks.

I personally didn't start another one because I figured the Houston locals who were interested in the story would have all been keeping track on FB, Twitter, or the blog, not looking around for new threads on MM. And I figured if La Rana thought it would be useful, she would start another one... and she did.

Jul 02 10 11:02 pm Link

Model

Alisyn Carliene

Richard Tallent wrote:

This isn't news to those of us who have been following on Facebook, its's only news to those who were only following the MM threads.

My thread was locked (partially at my request), so I couldn't update it when it was clear a few days later that the leads on Mel's whereabouts didn't pan out.

I'm sure starting yet another thread on a modeling web site wasn't exactly at the top of her friends' and family's list of to-dos for the last few weeks.

dont have FB or twitter but her website is the one that should be updated most. it was announced she was found on the 14th and then not until the 22nd it says, still searching. anyway guess it doesnt matter.. i would just think the official site would be updated more than facebook.

Jul 02 10 11:05 pm Link