Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > Kung Fu Hustle...

Photographer

udor

New York, New York, US

Weird film... interesting and definetly not everybodies taste... and I admit that I liked it in a strange way... LOL

Anybody else but me saw it?

Apr 25 05 02:14 pm Link

Model

Aurora Bellare

Newport News, Virginia, US

I saw it, laughed until I cried, and drooled over the hero (don't tell the hubby!).  I dislike Westside Story, but loved how this movie spoofed on it.  Definitely two thumbs up from me!  The effects were really good, and the last fight scene was awesome.  The ending left me going "awwww" and having a cavity from the sweetness smile

Apr 25 05 02:17 pm Link

Photographer

Brian Kim

Honolulu, Hawaii, US

I grew up with Kung Fu Theater on Firday nights at midnight. the way this spoofed so many kung fu movies had me laughing so hard I couldn't breathe. Loved teh Westside Story/Gangs of New York scenes. It's like Hong kong Action Hero meets Naked Gun.

Apr 25 05 04:12 pm Link

Photographer

oliver mendoza

San Francisco, California, US

Posted by Brian Kim: 
I grew up with Kung Fu Theater on Firday nights at midnight. the way this spoofed so many kung fu movies had me laughing so hard I couldn't breathe. Loved teh Westside Story/Gangs of New York scenes. It's like Hong kong Action Hero meets Naked Gun.

yeeuh, that's where i got my first taste of Five Deadly Venoms!!! ahahah.
heh, over here in the Bay, my boy's Sifu actually hosted Kung Fu Theatre.  It was fun watchin em get tossed around.

Apr 26 05 12:45 pm Link

Photographer

oliver mendoza

San Francisco, California, US

i loved that movie...but i'm a big fan of Shaolin Soccer and God of Cookery, two of his other films.  Fun stuff.

Apr 26 05 12:47 pm Link

Makeup Artist

Reese

Newport News, Virginia, US

I like the kung fu movies... not big on the romance ones... I love animation...

Apr 26 05 01:31 pm Link

Photographer

Darren Jones

Murrieta, California, US

"Kung Fu Hustle" is my new favorite martial arts movie. Love that type of humor and the action sequences were awesome.

Apr 26 05 05:29 pm Link

Photographer

udor

New York, New York, US

Posted by Darren Jones: 
"Kung Fu Hustle" is my new favorite martial arts movie. Love that type of humor and the action sequences were awesome. 

Yeah... some things came quite unexpected...

Apr 26 05 05:33 pm Link

Model

Josie Nutter

Seattle, Washington, US

I just saw it this weekend.  Loved it.  I am totally into silliness and hot-bodied men doing martial arts. :p

Apr 28 05 03:14 am Link

Photographer

Gary L.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, US

gonna see it soon.  Trying to get the DVD from my local vendor, to add to my collection.

Apr 28 05 05:46 am Link

Model

Cherrie Nguyen

Oakland, California, US

Ohh man watched it last sunday. Laughed my ass off. it was hilarious!! I gotta get the DVD!!

May 04 05 09:39 am Link