Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > Tampa M&G Chit Chat 6

Photographer

Chris Rifkin

Tampa, Florida, US

Joe Tomasone wrote:

Will do, sir!

<unrelated> Godox AD-600BMs are niiiiice. </unrelated>

Mine from Adorama ships out the 14th...
Meaning I will have it in time for Paradise Challange Ibiza.. (hope to test it beforehand, especially the TTL, though if it's like the TTL on my CL 360 ll like I'm hearing I should be fine)

Mar 30 16 07:42 am Link

Photographer

Koryo Photography

Tampa, Florida, US

I honestly can't remember the last time I shot anything using TTL.

Mar 31 16 06:42 pm Link

Photographer

Joe Tomasone

Spring Hill, Florida, US

Chris Rifkin wrote:

Mine from Adorama ships out the 14th...
Meaning I will have it in time for Paradise Challange Ibiza.. (hope to test it beforehand, especially the TTL, though if it's like the TTL on my CL 360 ll like I'm hearing I should be fine)

Yeah, I've been itching to get out and shoot with the darn things, but it's either work, or inclement weather, etc...  Maybe I can squeeze in a sunset tomorrow night...

Mar 31 16 07:28 pm Link

Photographer

Koryo Photography

Tampa, Florida, US

4am editing session...sure, why not...

Apr 08 16 12:33 am Link

Photographer

Koryo Photography

Tampa, Florida, US

Ok, ok...quit squabbling. Everybody will get a chance to speak...

Apr 11 16 10:09 pm Link

Photographer

Chris Rifkin

Tampa, Florida, US

FWIW I let my VIP expire

Apr 12 16 10:39 am Link

Photographer

Koryo Photography

Tampa, Florida, US

Chris Rifkin wrote:
FWIW I let my VIP expire

I've been debating that as well...

Apr 12 16 12:32 pm Link

Photographer

Joe Tomasone

Spring Hill, Florida, US

OK, looks like the next Meet & Greet will be on June 11 in New Port Richey... Details to follow.

Apr 13 16 09:25 pm Link

Photographer

Joe Tomasone

Spring Hill, Florida, US

Joe Tomasone wrote:
Yeah, I've been itching to get out and shoot with the darn things, but it's either work, or inclement weather, etc...  Maybe I can squeeze in a sunset tomorrow night...

Used them at the ComicFest last week and they were essentially flawless.  I'm very pleased with them.

Apr 13 16 09:28 pm Link

Photographer

Koryo Photography

Tampa, Florida, US

Joe Tomasone wrote:
OK, looks like the next Meet & Greet will be on June 11 in New Port Richey... Details to follow.

What...couldn't find a good spot in Inverness? smile

Apr 14 16 12:11 am Link

Photographer

Joe Tomasone

Spring Hill, Florida, US

I do not think you'll object to the venue....

Apr 14 16 08:57 pm Link

Photographer

Chris Rifkin

Tampa, Florida, US

Uurgh. .my Flashpoint XPLOR 600 (Godox rebrand)was delayed till next week,I won't having it in time for IBIZA

oh well,I have my 2 various versions of the CL 360, (the Godox one is the newer TTL )
and my very dumb Rovelight for high output blasting

Apr 15 16 07:45 am Link

Photographer

Juicylicious

Orlando, Florida, US

what happened to Orias? She usually starts a thread on Fetishcon by now....and I IM her on her smaller bondage groupshoot and she didn't reply.....is she ok?

Apr 15 16 08:34 am Link

Photographer

Koryo Photography

Tampa, Florida, US

Joe Tomasone wrote:
I do not think you'll object to the venue....

The actual place is fine, obviously....I like it. I just hope I'm wrong regarding demographics and attendance.

Apr 15 16 11:10 am Link

Photographer

Frank Lewis Photography

Winter Park, Florida, US

Joe Tomasone wrote:

Keep us folks in the middle of the state in the loop OK?

Apr 16 16 08:15 am Link

Photographer

Carl Roberts

Saint Petersburg, Florida, US

Joe Tomasone wrote:

Hazaah!!
I'll look forward to it

Apr 16 16 08:52 am Link

Photographer

Joe Tomasone

Spring Hill, Florida, US

Frank Lewis Photography wrote:

Keep us folks in the middle of the state in the loop OK?

Will do. once the details are finalized.

Apr 16 16 09:36 am Link

Model

Cecile P

New York, New York, US

Post hidden on Apr 22, 2016 09:09 pm
Reason: violates rules
Comments:
Spam

Apr 22 16 03:36 pm Link

Photographer

Chris Rifkin

Tampa, Florida, US

Ibiza bound for Paradise Challange

Don't get too crazy while I'm gone smile

Apr 23 16 04:21 pm Link

Photographer

Koryo Photography

Tampa, Florida, US

Hope you're having fun Chris...managed to catch a spectacular sunset tonight, sandwiched between two rain showers. Timing is everything...

Apr 25 16 09:46 pm Link

Model

orias

Tampa, Florida, US

ok april sucks... every year i cant believe i survive april or august. 

i just hemorrhaged $10,000 this month basically lol.  between income taxes, termite tenting,  renovating the rental,  property taxes on my primary home,  new windows in my home, replacing a dropped lens and a broken flash that got water damaged,  replacing my fried computer that i've been putting off for a couple months, vet bill,  etc. 

so on the whats that crazy girl O been up to recently? 

trying not to murderdeathkill everyone,  having to cut my charity time drastically to refocus on work, dissolved the engagement to my fiance and am barely resisting a shotgun vegas wedding with my new partner as i just turned 32 and am most likely going to midlife crisis any minute and change my name to starseed obiwan and tattoo a rainbow across my forehead and refuse to wear anything other than straw. 

also tried to have a normal date night like an adult with my partner, he orders a round for us.. no biggie... then goes to the bathroom and i try to order a round and the bartender said shed have to see my id and i could only order 1 and not his because i didnt look like my id... cause long red hair and short red hair completely change your identity... kinda get a feeling she wouldnt notice clark kent was superman either lol. 

i hope my stories serve as amusement to you my friends, someone should take away a laugh or two smile

side note does anyone know of someone looking to hire a part time tiny psychotic assistant?  i prefer to help on set with all the tech stuff and model stuff or event stuff and not have to interact as much with the event clientele or fans,  i've had about enough large scale socialization to last me... plus iwanna do photo field trips again like i used to with some photographer friends smile  did i mention im tiny and psychotic and a wizard with business and have a plenty of torture devices to keep models from cancelling or slacking of on set?  lolol

Apr 28 16 10:45 am Link

Photographer

sospix

Orlando, Florida, US

orias wrote:
ok april sucks... every year i cant believe i survive april or august. 

i just hemorrhaged $10,000 this month basically lol.  between income taxes, termite tenting,  renovating the rental,  property taxes on my primary home,  new windows in my home, replacing a dropped lens and a broken flash that got water damaged,  replacing my fried computer that i've been putting off for a couple months, vet bill,  etc. 

so on the whats that crazy girl O been up to recently? 

trying not to murderdeathkill everyone,  having to cut my charity time drastically to refocus on work, dissolved the engagement to my fiance and am barely resisting a shotgun vegas wedding with my new partner as i just turned 32 and am most likely going to midlife crisis any minute and change my name to starseed obiwan and tattoo a rainbow across my forehead and refuse to wear anything other than straw. 

also tried to have a normal date night like an adult with my partner, he orders a round for us.. no biggie... then goes to the bathroom and i try to order a round and the bartender said shed have to see my id and i could only order 1 and not his because i didnt look like my id... cause long red hair and short red hair completely change your identity... kinda get a feeling she wouldnt notice clark kent was superman either lol. 

i hope my stories serve as amusement to you my friends, someone should take away a laugh or two smile

side note does anyone know of someone looking to hire a part time tiny psychotic assistant?  i prefer to help on set with all the tech stuff and model stuff or event stuff and not have to interact as much with the event clientele or fans,  i've had about enough large scale socialization to last me... plus iwanna do photo field trips again like i used to with some photographer friends smile  did i mention im tiny and psychotic and a wizard with business and have a plenty of torture devices to keep models from cancelling or slacking of on set?  lolol

Such a boring life you lead Miss O  .  .  .  wink  Sorry to hear about the personal stuff, on top of everything else  .  .  .  may want ta cut your hair again, at least that way you can get drunk if ya wanna  .  .  .

SOS

Apr 28 16 11:33 am Link

Photographer

Frank Lewis Photography

Winter Park, Florida, US

Well, ya coulda had surgery. Oh, that was me. Sorry. All better now, sorta...

Apr 28 16 02:22 pm Link

Model

orias

Tampa, Florida, US

Frank Lewis Photography wrote:
Well, ya coulda had surgery. Oh, that was me. Sorry. All better now, sorta...

things could always be worse...

i hope you're recovering well!

Apr 28 16 02:43 pm Link

Photographer

Koryo Photography

Tampa, Florida, US

Tennessee was nice for a wedding shoot, but very happy to be back to the beach...

May 02 16 06:09 pm Link

Photographer

S W I N S K E Y

Chris Rifkin wrote:
Dude We now have snacks

lots of good stuff happenin in big blue land...i am excited for the new season..

May 03 16 05:20 am Link

Photographer

S W I N S K E Y

Joe Tomasone wrote:
DOUG!

How the hell are you?

I couldn't be better Joe..hope all is well with you and yours ~

May 03 16 05:22 am Link

Photographer

S W I N S K E Y

and heya to everyone else ~

May 03 16 05:23 am Link

Photographer

sospix

Orlando, Florida, US

S W I N S K E Y wrote:

Are you sure you're old enough ta be livin' in St. Pete Mr. S  .  .  .  wink

SOS

May 03 16 05:25 am Link

Photographer

S W I N S K E Y

S W I N S K E Y wrote:

sospix wrote:
Are you sure you're old enough ta be livin' in St. Pete Mr. S  .  .  .  wink

SOS

I dunno...where i live, I feel like i'm the oldest one here...

May 03 16 05:30 am Link

Photographer

sospix

Orlando, Florida, US

S W I N S K E Y wrote:

S W I N S K E Y wrote:

I dunno...where i live, I feel like i'm the oldest one here...

Really nice to see how they've rejuvenated the area  .  .  .  I've had a few business things to do over there lately, and have been staying at the Birchwood along the marina road  .  .  .  also had a few stays at the Vinoy, quite the comeback for them as well  .  .  .  hope you're enjoying it Mr. S  .  .  .

SOS

May 03 16 05:36 am Link

Photographer

Chris Rifkin

Tampa, Florida, US

S W I N S K E Y wrote:

lots of good stuff happenin in big blue land...i am excited for the new season..

I know,I absolutely loved our draft  (followed the best I could 6 hours ahead in Ibiza..)
In a way reminds me of our 2007 one...
Oh,and I finally got to shoot with my Russian best friend.....
OMG... will post one or 2 here...
She might actually get over here this summer,she does only commercial,fashion,editorial,
I'll bring her by if you want if she does

May 03 16 05:40 am Link

Photographer

S W I N S K E Y

S W I N S K E Y wrote:

Chris Rifkin wrote:
I know,I absolutely loved our draft  (followed the best I could 6 hours ahead in Ibiza..)
She might actually get over here this summer,she does only commercial,fashion,editorial,

So she's not a mythical creature?|
(i responded to give you another chance the mention ibiza)

May 03 16 12:24 pm Link

Photographer

Joe Tomasone

Spring Hill, Florida, US

S W I N S K E Y wrote:

Great to hear.  We need to grab dinner or drinks or coffee sometime and catch up.

May 03 16 01:23 pm Link

Photographer

Koryo Photography

Tampa, Florida, US

sospix wrote:
...I've had a few business things to do over there lately, and have been staying at the Birchwood along the marina road  .  . 
SOS

My youngest daughter bartends at the Birchwood, the inside restaurant bar. Nice place.

May 04 16 11:37 pm Link

Photographer

sospix

Orlando, Florida, US

Koryo Photography wrote:

My youngest daughter bartends at the Birchwood, the inside restaurant bar. Nice place.

She's probably helped me reach Nirvana a few times  .  .  .  wink  What's her name, if I may ask, I've been over there quite a bit lately  .  .  .  also know Jason, the head chef, he's a good friend of some friends of mine from Orlando  .  .  .

SOS

May 05 16 06:04 am Link

Photographer

Koryo Photography

Tampa, Florida, US

sospix wrote:
She's probably helped me reach Nirvana a few times  .  .  .  wink  What's her name, if I may ask, I've been over there quite a bit lately  .  .  .  also know Jason, the head chef, he's a good friend of some friends of mine from Orlando  .  .  .

SOS

Haha...no doubt. Yep, the grub ain't too shabby there. She actually had a chance to chat with Emeril himself recently, while in town for some business, said he's a really nice guy, and was very complimentary about their offerings. Jasmine is her name, if you happen to swing through again...

May 05 16 07:52 am Link

Photographer

Tropical Photography

Sarasota, Florida, US

S W I N S K E Y wrote:

Chris Rifkin wrote:

S W I N S K E Y wrote:
So she's not a mythical creature?|
(i responded to give you another chance the mention ibiza)

lol lol lol    Welcome back, Doug.. smile

May 05 16 05:21 pm Link

Photographer

sospix

Orlando, Florida, US

Koryo Photography wrote:

Haha...no doubt. Yep, the grub ain't too shabby there. She actually had a chance to chat with Emeril himself recently, while in town for some business, said he's a really nice guy, and was very complimentary about their offerings. Jasmine is her name, if you happen to swing through again...

Next time I'm there, I'll ask for her, and test her Dark & Stormy recipe  .  .  .  repeatedly  .  .  .  wink  Yeah, I guess Jason knows Emeril pretty well, I think he worked for him for awhile before he went off on his own  .  .  .  glad to see he's doing so well  .  .  . 

SOS

May 06 16 05:35 am Link

Model

orias

Tampa, Florida, US

apparently my rental property is a magnet for young adult couples looking to bring their dates lol

i dont know how i feel about this.  flattered or grossed out....

i was gonna eventually buy another property out of the country and rent my primary home out half the year to be one of those obnoxious snowbirds, but now its clear i will attract a certain type of crowd that may negate any joys of hosting a blacklight party when i came down or winter ::bangs head on wall::

May 07 16 09:31 pm Link