Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > Tampa M&G Chit Chat 6

Model

orias

Tampa, Florida, US

Joe Tomasone wrote:

It's not just models, but yeah; and even with everything MM does to help combat phishing, the number of members who click on links that look like MM's login page and enter their username and password on it is still high.

i believe it

Jun 06 16 10:06 am Link

Photographer

S W I N S K E Y

Saint Petersburg, Florida, US

Chris Rifkin wrote:
this douchbag again now responds to me

oh wait..you meant someone else...nevermind...

Jun 06 16 05:45 pm Link

Photographer

Koryo Photography

Tampa, Florida, US

Haha...hey Doug...

Jun 06 16 06:04 pm Link

Photographer

S W I N S K E Y

Koryo Photography wrote:
Haha...hey Doug...

howya doin ~

Jun 06 16 06:54 pm Link

Model

orias

Tampa, Florida, US

as i prep for surgery tomorrow, i realize that my nervous habit is eating watermelon

ive been leaving rinds everywhere around the house in a path of pacing lol

ive literally been downing 4-5 whole watermelons per week,  pretty sure im single handedly decimating the local stock
so if you notice a shortage at your local grocery store,  that'd be me.  wink

Jun 07 16 12:08 pm Link

Photographer

sospix

Orlando, Florida, US

orias wrote:
as i prep for surgery tomorrow, i realize that my nervous habit is eating watermelon

ive been leaving rinds everywhere around the house in a path of pacing lol

ive literally been downing 4-5 whole watermelons per week,  pretty sure im single handedly decimating the local stock
so if you notice a shortage at your local grocery store,  that'd be me.  wink

Whaddya havin' "surgeried" Miss O  .  .  .  nothing too serious I hope  .  .  .  with all that watermelon in ya, you should have no problem comin' through with flyin' colours  .  .  .  jest tell 'em before they start a cuttin', in case watermelon seeds start spurtin' outta ya  .  .  .  wink  Hope everything goes very well!!!!

SOS

Jun 07 16 12:26 pm Link

Model

orias

Tampa, Florida, US

sospix wrote:

Whaddya havin' "surgeried" Miss O  .  .  .  nothing too serious I hope  .  .  .  with all that watermelon in ya, you should have no problem comin' through with flyin' colours  .  .  .  jest tell 'em before they start a cuttin', in case watermelon seeds start spurtin' outta ya  .  .  .  wink  Hope everything goes very well!!!!

SOS

haha sooo true smile

im gonna post a funny link on my page soon,  but basically i have been having weird lady issues.   growth in my uterus making my body think it was pregnant and dying,  luckily not cancerous,  but attached to a nerve cluster so painful as fuuuck and needs to be removed asap before it ruptures my lining.  unfortunately its considered elective cause it hasnt ruptured yet so i gotta pay exorbitantly for the pleasure of not going through all that additional trauma... fucktards.

Jun 07 16 12:56 pm Link

Photographer

sospix

Orlando, Florida, US

orias wrote:

haha sooo true smile

im gonna post a funny link on my page soon,  but basically i have been having weird lady issues.   growth in my uterus making my body think it was pregnant and dying,  luckily not cancerous,  but attached to a nerve cluster so painful as fuuuck and needs to be removed asap before it ruptures my lining.  unfortunately its considered elective cause it hasnt ruptured yet so i gotta pay exorbitantly for the pleasure of not going through all that additional trauma... fucktards.

Well, hopefully it's a great success, elective or not  .  .  .  all good wishes Miss O!!!!  Does suck though, having gone through a hip revision (bad part  .  .  .  I know, I sound like a '67 Buick  .  .  .  ) in the not too distant past, I faced the same dilemma, wait until it got so bad that my bones, kidney and liver became endangered, or, have it fixed early and avoid the possibility of future complications  .  .  .  I'm glad you chose the later choice Miss O, sort out the money part later, good health can't be bartered with!!!!

SOS

Jun 07 16 01:49 pm Link

Model

orias

Tampa, Florida, US

sospix wrote:

Well, hopefully it's a great success, elective or not  .  .  .  all good wishes Miss O!!!!  Does suck though, having gone through a hip revision (bad part  .  .  .  I know, I sound like a '67 Buick  .  .  .  ) in the not too distant past, I faced the same dilemma, wait until it got so bad that my bones, kidney and liver became endangered, or, have it fixed early and avoid the possibility of future complications  .  .  .  I'm glad you chose the later choice Miss O, sort out the money part later, good health can't be bartered with!!!!

SOS

exactly smile

Jun 07 16 02:44 pm Link

Photographer

Koryo Photography

Tampa, Florida, US

How ya doin, O? Hopefully smooth sailing for ya...positive vibes for quick healing...

Jun 09 16 01:14 pm Link

Model

orias

Tampa, Florida, US

Koryo Photography wrote:
How ya doin, O? Hopefully smooth sailing for ya...positive vibes for quick healing...

omg i feel like i've been hollowed out by an ice cream scooper lol

like its so fucked up and painful that it almost rolls over to the concept of hilarious smile 

the fact that i had to pay a giant lump sum up front out of pocket because they consider it elective surgery until it ruptures and causes bigger problems and theyd operate in the ER and allow a payment plan is fucking bullshit... but whatever bleh

positive mindset, positive environment,  positive people around me and fucking loads of watermelon !!!

i just cant laugh, sneeze, go to the bathroom, cough,  bend over, reach upwards, carry anything over 2 lbs, make sudden movements, wear tight bottoms, let anything bump my stomach,  sit in water, etc for a few days.... easy enough :facepalm:

Jun 09 16 10:55 pm Link

Photographer

sospix

Orlando, Florida, US

orias wrote:

like its so fucked up and painful that it almost rolls over to the concept of hilarious smile 

the fact that i had to pay a giant lump sum up front out of pocket because they consider it elective surgery until it ruptures and causes bigger problems and theyd operate in the ER and allow a payment plan is fucking bullshit... but whatever bleh

positive mindset, positive environment,  positive people around me and fucking loads of watermelon !!!

i just cant laugh, sneeze, go to the bathroom, cough,  bend over, reach upwards, carry anything over 2 lbs, make sudden movements, wear tight bottoms, let anything bump my stomach,  sit in water, etc for a few days.... easy enough :facepalm:

Ain't gettin' "less then young" grand  .  .  .  wink  At this point I have more metal in me than most cars, I havta head in for a oil change and lube job (oh boy, I'm not sure I shoulda said THAT in front of Miss O  .  .  .  ), every 6 months, and have my valves and linkage adjusted every 2500 miles  .  .  .  have your "servants" tend to your every whim Miss O, milk it for as long as they're buyin' it  .  .  .  you'll be back to reality in no time  .  .  . 

SOS

Jun 10 16 08:43 am Link

Model

orias

Tampa, Florida, US

sospix wrote:

Ain't gettin' "less then young" grand  .  .  .  wink  At this point I have more metal in me than most cars, I havta head in for a oil change and lube job (oh boy, I'm not sure I shoulda said THAT in front of Miss O  .  .  .  ), every 6 months, and have my valves and linkage adjusted every 2500 miles  .  .  .  have your "servants" tend to your every whim Miss O, milk it for as long as they're buyin' it  .  .  .  you'll be back to reality in no time  .  .  . 

SOS

haha good idea ;P

Jun 10 16 09:11 am Link

Photographer

Joe Tomasone

Spring Hill, Florida, US

orias wrote:

I hope you feel better soon...   We will (presumably) miss you tomorrow, since the M&G will probably violate all of your no-no activities...   sad

Jun 10 16 12:12 pm Link

Photographer

Koryo Photography

Tampa, Florida, US

Speaking of the "M&G"...how's attendance looking up there in the Great White North? I didn't see any MM pages tagged or anything, a few people registered on the FB event. I promo'd it several times on my page, but kept getting the "I'm not driving over an hour" response sad

Jun 10 16 02:36 pm Link

Photographer

Chris Rifkin

Tampa, Florida, US

I'm working out west over 2000 miles away

Jun 10 16 08:27 pm Link

Photographer

Koryo Photography

Tampa, Florida, US

Chris Rifkin wrote:
I'm working out west over 2000 miles away

If nothing else, I know some folks at the Winghouse next door to my friend's studio...there will be networking today regardless smile

Jun 11 16 10:35 am Link

Photographer

Koryo Photography

Tampa, Florida, US

Missed the sunset once again this evening, but have tomorrow night free finally. Of course, in true Chris Rifkin style, forecast calls for storms...lol

Jun 16 16 08:12 pm Link

Photographer

Koryo Photography

Tampa, Florida, US

Well, the rains broke just long enough to squeeze a few frames in...

https://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/160621/09/576966b9c5a28.jpg

Jun 21 16 09:56 am Link

Model

orias

Tampa, Florida, US

Joe Tomasone wrote:

I hope you feel better soon...   We will (presumably) miss you tomorrow, since the M&G will probably violate all of your no-no activities...   sad

i never get to do anything fun sad  ::CRIES:::

though at least a steady stream of chocolates, fruit, pizza, and things keep showing up at my door for get-well gifts... not a bad way to spend my recovery... nom nom nom

Jun 21 16 12:53 pm Link

Model

orias

Tampa, Florida, US

hrmmm some site person noticed i only had 1 photo up which i guess is a violation now

they're threatening to suspend my account..... hrmmmm... yeah not really a big threat to get an account deleted on a site thats been dying on the activity and excitement front for years....  you probably should be encouraging people and rewarding them in some way for additional image hosting and posts and membership count so you dont lose your ad money and even more of your primary support structure from the longer term members whove shown their loyalty here by sticking it through

so it was nice to know everyone, i love you fuckers.  even though im not always posting, i stalk the shit out of your profiles and love seeing how your style evolves and skills grow smile

catch me on the twatter @kinkykarnival

Jun 21 16 01:03 pm Link

Photographer

Koryo Photography

Tampa, Florida, US

"Yeah, f*#! the police!"

Haha...but really though..do you not have three other pictures you at least halfway like? smile

Jun 22 16 12:03 am Link

Model

orias

Tampa, Florida, US

Koryo Photography wrote:
"Yeah, f*#! the police!"

Haha...but really though..do you not have three other pictures you at least halfway like? smile

haha nah people just dont read and theres no good photo protection here

every photo ive ever posted on this site over the years winds up all over the internet and litterring dozens of fake profiles.  its creepy.  i just thought it was everything i put out there for years but i put stuff exclusively on mm and it went everywhere whereas the stuff i put on fl and others didnt seem to crop back up devoid of credit and claiming to be anyone else.  i dont want to have to resort to giant watermarks or stalking the planet to make sure theyre not falsely representing me or faking my identity.  its too much.  so i pulled all down but 8. 

but then because theres no way to select "presently not interested in anything"  so sort of grey out your page, and no one likes to read the first few sentences and ust glance through the pretty pics, i kept getting comments, messages, and emails (i had my email at the bottom of my page) from those requesting to work together and then eventually getting mad when i didnt respond as if i ofended them by being retired and only sticking around to hire other talent here, hep with advice, and keep up the local community. 

the hazards now outweigh the benefits for me if im going to be threatened to populate their site or be banned. i get deleting inactive accounts but my account isnt inactive, they just want more clicks and i get paid for that sort of thing everywhere else ;P

Jun 25 16 03:30 pm Link

Photographer

Chris Rifkin

Tampa, Florida, US

I'm probably going to get the boot from this site after this post ..
But thanks to the sluggo situation that was allowed to continue after repeated cams ,being told not enough evidence..(even with blatant examples)....
The model situation in this market is now complete garbage ...we have the leftovers basicly...
A few here and there...but anyone good has been grabbed and now under control...
Combined with Droug addict in Orlando...
It's almost not worth it to even live here anymore if you want to shoot with good talent which is heartbreaking g because I personally can't think of anywhere else I would want to live ..

Sadly I'm probably going to be reduced to going on some of these event/destination shoots (at least I'm comped to many of them now)and maybe a lucky shoot or 2 in our market when an out of town ty aren't cones here for a krush you event...
What a waste of location and weather

And what's sickening is that orange model sluggo has been managing underage models apparently and they have been shooting some borderline adult...

But that's none of my buisness

Jun 26 16 10:25 am Link

Photographer

S W I N S K E Y

Chris Rifkin wrote:
But thanks to the sluggo situation that was allowed to continue after repeated cams ,being told not enough evidence..(even with blatant examples)....
The model situation in this market is now complete garbage ...we have the leftovers basicly...
A few here and there...but anyone good has been grabbed and now under control...
It's almost not worth it to even live here anymore if you want to shoot with good talent which is heartbreaking g because I personally can't think of anywhere else I would want to live ..

Sadly I'm probably going to be reduced to going on some of these event/destination shoots (at least I'm comped to many of them now)and maybe a lucky shoot or 2 in our market when an out of town ty aren't cones here for a krush you event...

And what's sickening is that orange model sluggo has been managing underage models apparently and they have been shooting some borderline adult...

Take a deep breath Chris, relax.....it'll be alright...

Jun 26 16 05:52 pm Link

Photographer

S W I N S K E Y

on a side note...does anyone know what the hell Chris is talking about?

Drug addict in Orlando?

orange model sluggo?

i did catch the self aggrandizing:

Chris Rifkin wrote:
Sadly I'm probably going to be reduced to going on some of these event/destination shoots (at least I'm comped to many of them now)

but im lost with everything else...???

Chris?...wtf?

someone get me up to speed please...

Jun 27 16 05:03 pm Link

Photographer

joeyk

Seminole, Florida, US

S W I N S K E Y wrote:
someone get me up to speed please...

There was that guy that did that thing that time...

Jun 27 16 07:26 pm Link

Photographer

Frank Lewis Photography

Winter Park, Florida, US

joeyk wrote:

There was that guy that did that thing that time...

Ya mean that Joey guy?

Jun 28 16 04:45 am Link

Photographer

Joe Tomasone

Spring Hill, Florida, US

orias wrote:
haha nah people just dont read and theres no good photo protection here

..There's no good photo protection anywhere.  You can't technically prevent any pic on the internet from being downloaded and re-used.  Watermarking and legal action are the only two proven techniques, and legal action isn't always viable (gonna sue some dude in Romania?  Good luck...)

Jun 30 16 05:48 am Link

Photographer

joeyk

Seminole, Florida, US

Frank Lewis Photography wrote:
Ya mean that Joey guy?

Ya never know what he might do...

Jul 02 16 10:07 pm Link

Photographer

Avibrancy

Tampa, Florida, US

Joe Tomasone wrote:

..There's no good photo protection anywhere.  You can't technically prevent any pic on the internet from being downloaded and re-used.  Watermarking and legal action are the only two proven techniques, and legal action isn't always viable (gonna sue some dude in Romania?  Good luck...)

omg its sooo freaking much nicer to have a blank slate without 10+ years of messages i never deleted in case i needed to refer back to... i shoulda just rotated profiles sooner.  plus no one will be trying to hit on me here as if this is a dating site lol

and yeah theres just no good protection anywhere, i only attribute to this site having a higher percentage of thefts from my account here because people are easy to browse for and differentiate what you like and population of big lists under certain niches that are of certain body types or fetishes.  if i was looking to populate a fake profile of someone who looks close enough to me (age bracket, plus rough weight and height,browsing)  or have all photos of things i like within easy saving groupings,  such as feet, i'd come here too.  so i get it... i aint hating the player or the game, just dont need to stay on the playing field smile

Jul 03 16 02:11 pm Link

Photographer

Avibrancy

Tampa, Florida, US

Chris Rifkin wrote:

holy crapsauce! 

out them! lol:)  i mean,  not publicly, you dont need brigged for their douchebaggery, but were all curious now tongue

Jul 03 16 02:12 pm Link

Photographer

Koryo Photography

Tampa, Florida, US

Back home after a nice visit with my daughter in Seattle...wow, there's beautiful scenery up that way. Already planning another trip, this time for photographic purposes.

Jul 06 16 12:12 pm Link

Photographer

Juicylicious

Orlando, Florida, US

This site is really going downhill........nobody even started a Fetcon thread now almost just a month away? (or its hidden so well I couldn't even find it) It's when someone start policing the threads like a communist.......people are going to leave en mass

Jul 08 16 08:49 am Link

Photographer

Koryo Photography

Tampa, Florida, US

Gorgeous Saturday here in South Tampa..so of course, I'm sitting inside editing wedding images...lol

Jul 09 16 03:12 pm Link

Photographer

Koryo Photography

Tampa, Florida, US

Koryo Photography wrote:
Gorgeous Saturday here in South Tampa..so of course, I'm sitting inside editing wedding images...lol

Just attended my first meeting with a local Fine Arts photography collective. Gearing up for my first gallery showing soon...fun stuff.

Jul 16 16 02:01 pm Link

Photographer

sospix

Orlando, Florida, US

Koryo Photography wrote:

Just attended my first meeting with a local Fine Arts photography collective. Gearing up for my first gallery showing soon...fun stuff.

Oh great, another one o' them snooty artist types  .  .  .  wink  Hope it goes great for ya Mr. K, where's the showing gonna be  .  .  .

SOS

Jul 16 16 02:48 pm Link

Photographer

Koryo Photography

Tampa, Florida, US

sospix wrote:

Oh great, another one o' them snooty artist types  .  .  .  wink  Hope it goes great for ya Mr. K, where's the showing gonna be  .  .  .

SOS

We have a show in two weeks (I'm not exhibiting in this one) downtown St Pete, Studio 617. Next show that I'm in won't be until Feb now, I think...site to be determined. Wanted to produce fresh images, didn't rush it for this show.

Jul 17 16 08:28 pm Link

Photographer

Koryo Photography

Tampa, Florida, US

Rainy afternoon, but clearing up quickly...glad I got a model beach shoot in this morning, hope the sun comes out for the family session tonight...

Jul 21 16 02:50 pm Link

Photographer

Koryo Photography

Tampa, Florida, US

"I'm growing older, but not up..."

Jul 25 16 09:37 pm Link