This thread was locked on 2012-04-11 22:13:47
Forums > Events > D&K HUGE Mansion Shoot April 23 Riverside,CA

Model

Thao N

Huntington Beach, California, US

Megan Daniels wrote:
Hey everyone! So it looks like I'll be jumping in on this one super last minute! Message me to book one on one's. This may be my last group shoot due to contract negotiations.... sad. So book a one on one with me if you wanna shoot! Xoxo
Ps. Hot line up!!! Owwwww! :-p

Ooh...I've been gone for a few days and just saw this nice surprise.  Yay! for Megan coming!  smile

Apr 21 11 09:24 pm Link

Photographer

TouchofEleganceStudios

Vallejo, California, US

I am sure that everyone is going to have a great time

Apr 21 11 10:16 pm Link

Photographer

Drew Santos

Irvine, California, US

The address and directions have been sent. If you did not get it, either I missed you or you are not signed up for this shoot big_smile. If I missed you, send me a message so I can send it to you.

Drew

Apr 21 11 10:27 pm Link

Photographer

Drew Santos

Irvine, California, US

and when you thought I pulled the Ace of Diamonds out from my sleeve and brought Megan Daniels as a "back up" model....I'm going to pull the Ace of Hearts out and bring out another "back up" model of mine...but I want you guys to guess who it is...

Apr 21 11 11:01 pm Link

Photographer

- ARIEL -

Los Angeles, California, US

Drew Santos  wrote:
and when you thought I pulled the Ace of Diamonds out from my sleeve and brought Megan Daniels as a "back up" model....I'm going to pull the Ace of Hearts out and bring out another "back up" model of mine...but I want you guys to guess who it is...

dude - you're killing me

I'm on an IV drip on a gurney - who is it?

Apr 21 11 11:09 pm Link

Photographer

- ARIEL -

- ARIEL - wrote:

Drew Santos  wrote:

I know

April

Apr 21 11 11:10 pm Link

Model

Chrissy Marie

Dave from San Diego wrote:
Thank you to the models who replied to my earlier post.  I now have one-on-ones booked for Saturday.  Looking forward to the event.  Thanks, Chrissie Marie, for telling me about this.

NP I'm sure you will have a great time at this event smile

Apr 22 11 07:17 am Link

Model

Megan Daniels

I live in Huntington Beach... Anyone interested in carpooling? Riverside is far :-/

Apr 22 11 10:01 am Link

Photographer

John Chennavasin

Santa Ana, California, US

Ask Thao. She also lives in Huntington Beach.

Apr 22 11 12:55 pm Link

Photographer

Drew Santos

Irvine, California, US

Ocab is going to cry. His 1 on 1s are fully booked...then I bring April in so somebody else can shoot her smile

https://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/101115/19/4ce2018199f4d.jpg

Send her a message if you want to shoot her 1 on 1.

Apr 22 11 02:34 pm Link

Photographer

Drew Santos

Irvine, California, US

Published with FHM, MAxim, Playboy, etc...Christine Dolce AKA Forbidden, will be present. She has no MM account so its first come first served on her 1 on 1s. She will shoot up to implied. If you want to prebook her 1 on 1s, send me a message and I will hold it for you.

https://i728.photobucket.com/albums/ww290/Drew_Santos/ChristineDolce2.jpg

Apr 22 11 02:44 pm Link

Photographer

John Chennavasin

Santa Ana, California, US

Drew Santos  wrote:
Ocab is going to cry. His 1 on 1s are fully booked...then I bring April in so somebody else can shoot her smile

There's the option of booking two (or more) models for a session wink.

Apr 22 11 03:03 pm Link

Model

Megan Daniels

John Chennavasin wrote:
Ask Thao. She also lives in Huntington Beach.

Got it covered wink

Apr 22 11 04:35 pm Link

Photographer

- ARIEL -

Drew Santos  wrote:

I knew it!!

Apr 22 11 04:52 pm Link

Photographer

- ARIEL -

John Chennavasin wrote:

I booked a 2-on-1 (a "threesome") at the the last beverly hills DK shoot - unfortunately she bailed (again) on the shoot and went back to a single privateshoot

Apr 22 11 04:56 pm Link

Photographer

DanTheManPhotography

Whittier, California, US

Megan Daniels wrote:

Got it covered wink

This sounds like trouble.  The last time you two were together, well, haha goodtimes!
=p

Apr 22 11 05:20 pm Link

Photographer

Jonathan Ocab

Riverside, California, US

Drew Santos  wrote:

:'( Going to cry myself to sleep tonight...

Apr 22 11 05:24 pm Link

Model

Thao N

DanTheManPhotography wrote:

This sounds like trouble.  The last time you two were together, well, haha goodtimes!
=p

haha!...You just want Round 2, don't you?  wink
I'll be driving up with Miss Megan, so don't start the party without us!  See everyone tomorrow!

Apr 22 11 05:54 pm Link

Model

April Cheryse

San Diego, California, US

Drew Santos  wrote:

Message me quick!  Send me email to my blackberry if it is last minute, I have a few spots open! ( [email protected])  yes two s's

Brand new golden blonde hair smile

Apr 22 11 05:55 pm Link

Photographer

Team Mau Mau

BUMP BUMP BUMP

...for what promises to be another epic shoot...

Apr 22 11 06:22 pm Link

Photographer

Jonathan Ocab

Drew Santos  wrote:

John Chennavasin wrote:

I like the way you think, JC. big_smile

Apr 22 11 06:42 pm Link

Photographer

Clinton Lum

Hot dang.  This event is gonna be kick @$$.  smile

Apr 22 11 06:54 pm Link

Photographer

Jonathan Ocab

Just an FYI for all of you coming from outside Riverside. Off the 91 and on that last stretch of road before you turn on to the actual road for the location, CHP and local PD are heavy on speed traps.

Apr 22 11 07:35 pm Link

Photographer

Faster Than Light

Jonathan Ocab wrote:
Just an FYI for all of you coming from outside Riverside. Off the 91 and on that last stretch of road before you turn on to the actual road for the location, CHP and local PD are heavy on speed traps.

Thanks for the tip Jon!

Apr 22 11 09:18 pm Link

Photographer

Drew Santos

Irvine, California, US

Clinton Lum wrote:
Hot dang.  This event is gonna be kick @$$.  smile

You better believe it! No other event can match the combination of this location, models, and the cost to attend. The location is amazing. Lots of locations to shoot...and it is a REAL mansion. Unlike others who adverti...well, you know.

How about the models? Can they get any hotter? Any one of them can showcase an event. We have them all in one shoot! I can just imagine when we gather them together for the model group shoot wearing Dangerous Curves bikinis...WOW!

Food and drinks...taken care of by Norm and his juices. Catered lunch by Sumyounggurl. I didn't have to bribe any caterers this time around. LMAO. (inside joke).

The attending photographers? - Lots of experienced photographers are coming plus some new faces for the workshop. Mike Prado will be in attendance. We can watch the master how he shoots. What a treat. I hope he doesn't cancel on us.

We will also have Exotic cars like Lambos, Ferraris, Lotus, Porshe GT3s, etc. These are better than any hotwheel toys. They are the real thing! Hot models and exotic cars...hhmmm... D&K Models & Exotic Cars? ...Mansions, Models, & Exotic Cars?...D&K Good Food and Drinks shootout?...DKNY? LOL

We are SOLD OUT and I had to turn people down including the ones on the waiting list. If I can only allow everyone to come, I would. It will be more money in Karl's pocket but that's not how we run things. It would not be fair to the ones who sent their deposits early and reserve their spot. Next time, it's safe to send your deposit early. if you cancel, it will apply to our future events. Don't worry, we will be here for a while smile

We will have an amazing and fun shoot tomorrow. The homeowner will have a DJ by the pool for some party atmosphere. Charge those batteries. Format those Memory cards. Bring extension cords. Dust those lenses. Sleep well. Drive safe. See you all in the morning smile

Peace.

Apr 22 11 09:57 pm Link

Model

Megan Daniels

=p

Haha I knowwww Dan! We have the shots to prove it too!  wink

Apr 23 11 09:28 am Link

Photographer

PRADOFOTO

Orange, California, US

Got a car load of models and photographers and mua's and stylist and are on our way! smile

Apr 23 11 09:39 am Link

Photographer

High Desert Studios

Apple Valley, California, US

You all have a great time...another winner for Drew and Karl!!!

Jim

Apr 23 11 12:39 pm Link

Photographer

Micro Touch

Lake Havasu City, Arizona, US

Drew and Karl, I must say, you out did yourselves again. AWESOME location. Amazing models and a super group of photographers that all really worked well together on the group shoot. Thanks again to all the models!!! Can NOT wait until the next "Trademark" Drew and Karl Shoot... Gary

Btw, Norm was watching me shoot Chrissy and Celeste in the Porsche GT3 and mentioned to watch what I get in the mirrors when shooting cars - Dugh... How did I do Norm?

https://i1184.photobucket.com/albums/z326/MicTouch/8770.jpg

Apr 23 11 05:54 pm Link

Photographer

Micro Touch

Hey Norm, how am I doing with the mirror?

https://i1184.photobucket.com/albums/z326/MicTouch/9005-1.jpg

Apr 23 11 06:30 pm Link

Photographer

Micro Touch

Wrong image - here is the mirror shot of Celeste and Chrissy!

https://i1184.photobucket.com/albums/z326/MicTouch/9004.jpg

Apr 23 11 06:33 pm Link

Model

Chrissy Marie

Had a great time today guys! Can't wait to see all the pics posted smile

Apr 23 11 11:11 pm Link

Photographer

Jonathan Ocab

Today's photo shoot was a nice way to spend Holy Saturday. Good time with good people.

Happy Easter everyone.

Apr 23 11 11:29 pm Link

Photographer

Bright Candle Photo

Great shoot today by Drew & Karl!

Great location, beautiful models and perfect weather!

If you missed Karl's Workshop, you missed his iPhone photo class!

https://i1183.photobucket.com/albums/x466/brightcandlephoto/DSC_4363.jpg

Apr 23 11 11:32 pm Link

Photographer

DanTheManPhotography

Whittier, California, US

Once again another great shoot with D&K!  Had some of my favorite models there again along with some great new ones!

Here's a quick lil upload from me tonight!
I

Apr 23 11 11:37 pm Link

Photographer

- ARIEL -

Once again another great shoot with D&K!  Had some of my favorite models there again along with some great new ones!

Here's a quick lil upload from me tonight!
I

Apr 23 11 11:47 pm Link

Photographer

Team Mau Mau

more pics from this epic event please!

Apr 24 11 12:10 am Link

Photographer

Wayne Cutler

Jonathan Ocab wrote:

So did anyone get a ticket for speeding after reading your warning?  I never worry about such things, because I'm Mr. Goody Two Shoes and never drive anymore the 5mph for the speed limit and use my Cruise Control.  A CHiP told me that 10+mph over the speed limit and you are toast.  I do have to say that having lived in Germany where there are no speed limits on most of the Autobahns, it's nice to worry about not get a ticket.  One of my greatest thrills was passing a Polizei at over 100 mph, something I wouldn't try with the CHP.  LOL.

Apr 24 11 01:40 am Link

Photographer

Mr Chow

Another epic Drew & Karl Shoot!  Gorgeous models and the best location yet!

https://i1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee492/mugenpowr/Riverside%20Mansion%20Shoot%200424-11/IMG_2972copy.jpg
https://i1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee492/mugenpowr/Riverside%20Mansion%20Shoot%200424-11/IMG_2988copy.jpg
https://i1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee492/mugenpowr/Riverside%20Mansion%20Shoot%200424-11/IMG_2976copy.jpg

Apr 24 11 01:58 am Link

Photographer

Mr Chow

Here's a couple behind the scenes with Ocab shooting commando style:

https://i1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee492/mugenpowr/Riverside%20Mansion%20Shoot%200424-11/IMG_2955copy.jpg
https://i1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee492/mugenpowr/Riverside%20Mansion%20Shoot%200424-11/IMG_2964copy.jpg

Apr 24 11 02:00 am Link