Forums > Events > 9/17&18 Detroit - DEAC 9 Nude/Fetish/Pinup Shoot

Photographer

DVS

Detroit, Michigan, US

PF Dark wrote:
I hope Honey has a FB account or she probably won't hear from anyone by Friday.

No worries, she's pretty active in the DEAC FB chat group.  She is booking up fairly well, it seems.

Sep 11 11 07:33 pm Link

Photographer

PF Dark

Ypsilanti, Michigan, US

DVS wrote:
No worries, she's pretty active in the DEAC FB chat group.  She is booking up fairly well, it seems.

glad to hear it... 

At least this thread made 5 pages.... how many hundereds of pages on the last one???

Sep 11 11 07:54 pm Link

Photographer

DVS

Detroit, Michigan, US

PF Dark wrote:
glad to hear it... 

At least this thread made 5 pages.... how many hundereds of pages on the last one???

DEAC 8 - 10 pages
DEAC 7 - 7 pages
DEAC 6 - 9 pages
DEAC 5 - 33 pages
DEAC 4 - 63 pages
DEAC 3 - 31 pages
DEAC 2 - 82 pages
DEAC 1.5 - 114 pages
DEAC 1 - 90 pages

The FB group was only started in the middle of 8.  What killed the DEAC forums on MM was during DEAC 2 when the moderators came in and stated that our discussions were mostly bantering and not on topic and needed to stop.  So I created:

The DEAC 2 Dungeon of Decadent Disarray
https://www.modelmayhem.com/po.php?thread_id=384083

As you can see, the numbers kept falling and falling because we were not allowed to "chat" anymore.  SO it was never the FB group at fault for the lack on conversations here, it was MM itself.

Sep 11 11 09:02 pm Link

Photographer

PF Dark

Ypsilanti, Michigan, US

Its getting late and I must go to bed, but I am curious.  I don't know how FB is programmed and if there is an apples to apples with a MM thread but is the FB thread just as popular as the MM 1-3 threads were? 

Maybe a MM moderator sees this thread and realizes whats happening as a result of their policies???

Anthony, you know me beyond the DEAC circle, I hope you still realize still I like you and what your doing. I don't like FB and how Mark Zuckerberg believes society should be.  I hope the actual attendance stays at a profitable level and who knows, maybe Ill se you there anyway as a sherpa....

Sep 11 11 09:45 pm Link

Model

Lady Angelique

Royal Oak, Michigan, US

Hello All,

I had a couple of cancellations. I am looking to fill the 2 spots either with a cool concept shoot with a Photog and possible MUA/other models...or 2 separate shoots. Please get back with me and let me know if you are interested and what it is you are looking to do. Thanks

Angelique

DEAC 9 SUNDAY ONLY:

12-Emanual Ioan Neculai

1-D Gaines

2- OPEN

3-OPEN

4-Werner Lobert

5-Pixi

Sep 11 11 10:15 pm Link

Model

Lady Angelique

Royal Oak, Michigan, US

Lady Angelique wrote:
Hello All,

I had a couple of cancellations. I am looking to fill the 2 spots either with a cool concept shoot with a Photog and possible MUA/other models...or 2 separate shoots. Please get back with me and let me know if you are interested and what it is you are looking to do. Thanks

Angelique

DEAC 9 SUNDAY ONLY:

12-Emanual Ioan Neculai

1-D Gaines

2- OPEN

3-OPEN

4-Werner Lobert

5-Pixi

Also, some of you aren't posting your schedule like this one anywhere...it's hard to see who is available and who isn't and I don't have time to send out a million emails just to find out you're already booked...just sayin.

Sep 11 11 10:21 pm Link

Photographer

DVS

Detroit, Michigan, US

PF Dark wrote:
Its getting late and I must go to bed, but I am curious.  I don't know how FB is programmed and if there is an apples to apples with a MM thread but is the FB thread just as popular as the MM 1-3 threads were?

Yes, very much so.  Although there is a lot of banter and joking around, it does lead to important event related discussions.  And the part that I feel people prefer it more is that each conversation is it's own thread.  So when a model states she has slots open to fill (which still gets snickers), only those interested in her slots (snicker) will be in that conversation.  Everyone else uninterested can just ignore that whole discussion.  So when Marc B says something corny again, we can all ignore him as well.  wink

PF Dark wrote:
Maybe a MM moderator sees this thread and realizes whats happening as a result of their policies???

I do see that they wish to keep MM a professional avenue for our chosen field but sometimes some of their forum restrictions can restrict an eventual productive flow that can stem from casual conversations.  I don't know if this has changed much in the past couple years as I personally don't frequent the forums as much anymore.  Interesting enough, I have run into quite a few other models and photographers on FB (not in the DEAC FB group) that also moved away from the MM forums.  I'm not saying they should allow things to go severely off-topic in the pro forums, but perhaps they "should" look at their stats on forum usage overall for the past couple years.  It may show them something worth looking into.

PF Dark wrote:
Anthony, you know me beyond the DEAC circle, I hope you still realize still I like you and what your doing. I don't like FB and how Mark Zuckerberg believes society should be.  I hope the actual attendance stays at a profitable level and who knows, maybe Ill se you there anyway as a sherpa....

I know.  And nothing has affected attendance at all.  This DEAC has 98 participants from last count with a 50/50 model/photog ratio and perhaps a 33% new member attendance.  That's about average.

Sep 12 11 06:15 am Link

Photographer

Phil Mc

Genesee, Michigan, US

my schedule so far
Saturday
1-2:Miss Lizz
2-3:Victoria Vengeancee
3-4:
4-5:
5-6: Adina
6-7: selen Lillian
7-8: Drakka
after hours : November

Sunday
1-2: pink chocolate
2-3: Dark Winter
3-4 : Art Olivia Servant
4-5: Shetan Noir

Sep 12 11 06:33 am Link

Photographer

DJ Gaines Photography

Detroit, Michigan, US

Updated Schedule. I am still open for shoots on Saturday 12-1, 2-3, and 4-5 . Sunday 4-5, and 5-6.

DEAC 9
Saturday
12- 1: -
1 - 2: - Diva Corner
2 - 3: -
3 - 4: - Licentious
4 - 5: -
5 - 6: - HONEY\ elisha Ladyaphrodite Allen
6 - 7: - Shanna
7 - 8: - miss_meow

Sunday

12- 1: - SelineLillian
1 - 2: - Angelique
2 - 3: - Drakka
3 - 4: - Shetan
5 - 6: -

Sep 12 11 06:36 am Link

Photographer

DVS

Detroit, Michigan, US

================== CANCELLATION NOTICE ==================

The following have cancelled at DEAC as of this post:

=====================[ MODELS ]=====================
+Dani'a Soneesh (PN,IN,LI,PU,BD,FF-BOTH)
  Dolly DeVonderland (ALL-BOTH)
 Eva CyberNetix (PN,IN,LI,PU,BD,FF-SUN)
+Kim Hoxworth (AN,PN,IN,LI-BOTH)
+Le Muse (PN,IN,LI,PU,BD,FF-BOTH)

==================[ PHOTOGRAPHERS ]==================
 Babak (ALL-BOTH)
+Brian Bacon (ALL-BOTH)
+Kim Hoxworth (AN,PN,IN,LI-BOTH)
+PF Dark (AN,PN,IN,BD,FF-BOTH)
 +White_House (ALL-SAT)

======================[ MUAS ]======================
+Kitty (ALL-BOTH)

Sep 12 11 06:41 am Link

Photographer

DVS

Detroit, Michigan, US

Photographer cancellation

+Arpee Photography (AN,PN,IN,LI,PU,FF-SAT) http://www.deacgroup.com/profile.php?ID=377

Sep 12 11 11:37 am Link

Photographer

DVS

Detroit, Michigan, US

================ NOTICE =================

Since people are not paying attention to the rules and procedures, I need to make some things clear...

DO NOT SCHEDULE WITH PEOPLE THAT ARE NOT ON THE PARTICIPATION LIST

Anyone not on the list will not be allowed in the shooting areas so you may be throwing away a time slot. Check that everyone you scheduled with is on the list.

PLEASE CHECK THE RSVP LIST BEFORE ASKING TO RESERVE A ROOM

I have a million things to do (DEAC and other events) so please make it easier on me to check the list yourself and definitely not ask me to check for you.

DO NOT PLAN ANY CONCEPTS AGAINST THE RULES OR GENERALLY DANGEROUS

Please read the rules. It's in the PDF you received a link for, if you were signed up for DEAC 9. It's also listed here: www.deacgroup.com/rules.php

If in doubt, send me a PM and ask. Most times we can make things work for you. However, if you don't ask and we catch you doing something against the rules or common sense, we will stop your shoot. Maybe even throw you out if its amazingly dumb.

That is all I can think of. I am sure I will yell about something else soon enough.

Enjoy! ^_^

Sep 12 11 06:59 pm Link

Photographer

DVS

Detroit, Michigan, US

Photographer cancellation:

Ramiz (AN,PN,IN,LI-SUN) http://www.deacgroup.com/profile.php?ID=660

Sep 12 11 07:38 pm Link

Photographer

Eye of Sicari

Toledo, Ohio, US

What's this MySpace I keep hearing about? Maybe I should look into getting an account. I hear it's all the rage with the kids these days.

Sep 12 11 08:26 pm Link

Photographer

Phun Fotography

Ypsilanti, Michigan, US

DVS wrote:
DO NOT PLAN ANY CONCEPTS AGAINST THE RULES OR GENERALLY DANGEROUS

That is all I can think of. I am sure I will yell about something else soon enough.

Enjoy! ^_^

So does that mean their is to be no full suspensions using the second floor of the lobby as a hard point?

Sep 12 11 08:30 pm Link

Photographer

Perkunas Image Works

Tampa, Florida, US

Here's my schedule as it stands now. I still have time open and things always seem to be changing.

Saturday

12- 1: - tea h sea
1 - 2: - Jennifer Ann
2 - 3: Mrs Empty
3 - 4-
5 - 6: -
6 - 7: -
7 - 8

Sunday

12- 1: - Shetan Noir
1 - 2: - Simone Wilder/November Sage
2 - 3: - booked
3 - 4: - Razor Ray ?
5 - 6: - Dark Winter
6 - 7: -
7 - 8: -

Sep 12 11 10:00 pm Link

Photographer

DVS

Detroit, Michigan, US

Eye of Sicari wrote:
What's this MySpace I keep hearing about? Maybe I should look into getting an account. I hear it's all the rage with the kids these days.

I have no idea...I'm busy trying to figure out Friendster.  O_O

Sep 13 11 05:50 am Link

Photographer

DVS

Detroit, Michigan, US

Phun Fotography wrote:

So does that mean their is to be no full suspensions using the second floor of the lobby as a hard point?

Maybe if you ask nicely.

Sep 13 11 05:51 am Link

Photographer

DVS

Detroit, Michigan, US

The list has been updated.

Sep 13 11 06:02 am Link

Photographer

DVS

Detroit, Michigan, US

Model cancelation:

+Zaniah Amirah  (AN,PN,IN,LI,PU,FF) http://www.deacgroup.com/profile.php?ID=341

Sep 13 11 01:28 pm Link

Model

Bette_O_Honey

Detroit, Michigan, US

Here's my schedule:

Saturday
12 - Hex
1 - Miss Meow
2 - Illiana
3 -
4 - Jessykins
5 - Simone Wilder
6 -
7 -
8 -

Sunday
12 -
1 -
2 -
3 - Krystina
4 -
5 - Drakka
6 -

Sep 13 11 02:43 pm Link

Model

Drakka Starr

Detroit, Michigan, US

PF Dark wrote:

BTW... Congrats "Big Fun"

Thank You Dark!! Please know that anything I wrote was not an attack on you , just my thoughts and opnions.... We have always been cool with each other and I hope it intends to say that way....Have a Good Weekend.

Sep 13 11 06:21 pm Link

Photographer

PF Dark

Ypsilanti, Michigan, US

Drakka Starr wrote:

Thank You Dark!! Please know that anything I wrote was not an attack on you , just my thoughts and opnions.... We have always been cool with each other and I hope it intends to say that way....Have a Good Weekend.

Im not that thin skinned...  smile

BTW... Here is a little reminder of how dangerous the things I do really are...

http://news.yahoo.com/italian-student-k … 29030.html

Sep 13 11 08:01 pm Link

Model

Drakka Starr

Detroit, Michigan, US

PF Dark wrote:

Im not that thin skinned...  smile

BTW... Here is a little reminder of how dangerous the things I do really are...

http://news.yahoo.com/italian-student-k … 29030.html

I didn't think you were at all smile I know and I have seen your work many many many times... I as well have a skilled Rigger that I "play" with in many different intense extreme areas of the lifestyle. It takes skill and trust and keen sense of knowledge to do things properly... Your work has always looked amazing.

Sep 13 11 10:01 pm Link

Photographer

PF Dark

Ypsilanti, Michigan, US

Drakka Starr wrote:

I didn't think you were at all smile I know and I have seen your work many many many times... I as well have a skilled Rigger that I "play" with in many different intense extreme areas of the lifestyle. It takes skill and trust and keen sense of knowledge to do things properly... Your work has always looked amazing.

And yet I don't remember ever tying you up... We should rectify that situation...

Sep 13 11 10:13 pm Link

Photographer

PF Dark

Ypsilanti, Michigan, US

Eye of Sicari wrote:

BTW: You are in the ONLY picture MM has removed from my port for too much... ya know...

Sep 13 11 10:22 pm Link

Model

Drakka Starr

Detroit, Michigan, US

PF Dark wrote:

And yet I don't remember ever tying you up... We should rectify that situation...

Well Thats becuase you never have ....lol. I have seen your work with Illianna, and others at Different events arond town....but yes...since you never have...I agree lets rectify that situaqtion:) Feel free to in box me on this and we can go from there.

Sep 14 11 02:38 am Link

Photographer

Eric Cain

Detroit, Michigan, US

I realize I'm a tad late, but I might sign up. I'll make sure my batteries still hold a charge and see if I can put together a quick lighting kit.

Sep 14 11 02:24 pm Link

Photographer

ethersock

Detroit, Michigan, US

Still trying to get at least 2 more models for Sunday
12- Miss Meow
1- Hex
2-
3-
4-
5- Krystina

Sep 14 11 03:26 pm Link

Photographer

DVS

Detroit, Michigan, US

+Big Lew (AN,BD,FF-BOTH) http://www.deacgroup.com/profile.php?ID=11

Sep 14 11 06:20 pm Link

Photographer

DVS

Detroit, Michigan, US

Eric Cain wrote:
I realize I'm a tad late, but I might sign up. I'll make sure my batteries still hold a charge and see if I can put together a quick lighting kit.

Signups are closed Eric...email me if you want me to add you in manually.  Please do so before tomorrow's end as I'll be printing out the sheets that night.

Sep 14 11 06:21 pm Link

Photographer

Eye of Sicari

Toledo, Ohio, US

I heard on this jitter thing there would be a meet-n-greet. Sounds sweet

Sep 14 11 06:54 pm Link

Photographer

DVS

Detroit, Michigan, US

Eye of Sicari wrote:
I heard on this jitter thing there would be a meet-n-greet. Sounds sweet

Yes, Friday 7-?? in the Leland lobby.

Sep 14 11 06:59 pm Link

Model

Bette_O_Honey

Detroit, Michigan, US

Drakka Starr wrote:

Well Thats becuase you never have ....lol. I have seen your work with Illianna, and others at Different events arond town....but yes...since you never have...I agree lets rectify that situaqtion:) Feel free to in box me on this and we can go from there.

Rope?!! I want in!

Sep 14 11 08:20 pm Link

Photographer

DVS

Detroit, Michigan, US

+Schoolgirl (AN,IN,LI,PU,BD,FF-BOTH) http://www.deacgroup.com/profile.php?ID=65

Sep 14 11 08:59 pm Link

Photographer

DVS

Detroit, Michigan, US

Model,Photographer,MUA cancellation:

+Lisolette Gilcrest (AN-BOTH) http://www.deacgroup.com/profile.php?ID=101

Sep 14 11 09:37 pm Link

Photographer

DVS

Detroit, Michigan, US

Model cancellation:

armani knight (ALL) http://www.deacgroup.com/profile.php?ID=646

Sep 14 11 10:00 pm Link

Model

Drakka Starr

Detroit, Michigan, US

Bette_O_Honey wrote:

Rope?!! I want in!

I know other riggers to Bette That I am sure would tie us up as wel.....lol.

Sep 14 11 10:36 pm Link

Model

SimoneWilder

Cincinnati, Ohio, US

My 3 pm on Sat is now open due to a cancellation. Please message me here or on the DEAC website if interested.

Sep 15 11 05:52 am Link

Photographer

DVS

Detroit, Michigan, US

+F11 Photography (ALL-BOTH) http://www.deacgroup.com/profile.php?ID=77

Sep 15 11 06:02 am Link