Stormie

Sanford, Florida, US

I would LOVEEE to do this. (:

Mar 22 12 10:33 am Link

Photographer

Worlds Of Water

Rancho Cucamonga, California, US

ImpactFoto wrote:
Hi Paul... yeah, I've driven to Rosarito from San Diego in years past, and also used to go clubbing in Tijuana practically every weekend.  Those were different times and me being a young guy in my 20's at the time made me a lot more carefree, too.

Concerns me to go anywhere where you can get shaken down by the law enforcement (has happened to me), and running around with all the gear that we do makes us that much more of a target. 

Obviously more people have great times down there than have problems, even still, but that doesn't mean I doesn't make sense to use common sense and try to take precautions, if possible.  All it would take is for one photog to get all his gear stolen, and neither the cruise line nor the event organizer would step up to make that right, not to mention if God forbid something much worse happens to one of the models down there.

Not trying to be all doom and gloom, just reminding everyone to use common sense, watch each others' backs, and definitely not drink too much is great advice!  ; )

-T-

Hey Thomas... thanks for the safety pointers... but ah... yeah... we can do without the doom and gloom predictions.  The beach excursions on this trip will ALL be in the groupshoot arrangment as there is definitely safety in numbers... BUT... while at sea and within the safe domain of the cruiseboat... there will be several 'one on one' shooting opportunities all around the ship. 

As the organizer of this function, photographer and model safety will be the NUMBER ONE PRIORITY while the ship is docked in Mexico... and I'm going to take a very active role in making sure that either one large group, or a few slightly smaller groups (but still healthy in size) will be how we all approach the beachshoots while there.

The total turnout for this event is yet to be determined... but as fast as people are confirming for this cruiseshoot... we could be looking at as many as 15 photographers and 18 models (or maybe even more) by the time this ship sets sail.  Keep an eye out on this event thread as it's growing and you'll get an idea of how many participants we'll be working with while 'set sail time' approaches... and thanks for chiming in... wink

Mar 22 12 11:51 am Link

Model

Kathryn Martin

Los Angeles, California, US

I am very interested! This looks like such a fantastic opportunity, and I am available for those 7 days.

Please feel free to view my work and resume on my Model Mayhem page as well as my facebook page (My official website is currently getting a makeover). https://www.facebook.com/TheKathrynMartin
https://www.modelmayhem.com/1337251

Please send me a message on MM if you are interested in working with me. I will happily provide my contact information at that point and we can go from there 

xoxo
-Kathryn

Mar 22 12 12:25 pm Link

Photographer

Worlds Of Water

That's right guys... there are now OVER 20 MODELS who have posted on this thread who want to attend... so scroll over the last 4 or 5 pages and send one of those great models an invitation... cause YOU KNOW you wanna come and shoot at two of the most beautiful beaches IN THE WORLD... and do 3 or 4 additional shoots on the cruiseship too... borat

Mar 22 12 03:54 pm Link

Photographer

TouchofEleganceStudios

Vallejo, California, US

Select Models wrote:
That's right guys... there are now OVER 20 MODELS who have posted on this thread who want to attend... so scroll over the last 4 or 5 pages and send one of those great models an invitation... cause YOU KNOW you wanna come and shoot at two of the most beautiful beaches IN THE WORLD... and do 3 or 4 additional shoots on the cruiseship too... borat

Oh, I am so hoping. Off to buy Mega Lotto Tickets for Friday's draw. Over 290 Million. That ought to get me through the weekend. I would love to set up all these hot models and a few more in suites.   smile

Mar 22 12 05:45 pm Link

Photographer

Worlds Of Water

Step Above Photography wrote:

Oh, I am so hoping. Off to buy Mega Lotto Tickets for Friday's draw. Over 290 Million. That ought to get me through the weekend. I would love to set up all these hot models and a few more in suites.   smile

Dude... start tossing money aside for this... I mean come onnnnnn... Your odds of winning the lottery are right up there with getting struck by lightning... lol... BUT... if it happens... Don't forget ur buddy Gary... borat

Mar 22 12 08:05 pm Link

Photographer

Paul Albert

Model Bri wrote:
Hey Gar! thanks for the promo wink i gotta go on this one!!! i've never been able to in the past and i know it would be an awesome time with awesome pics!!! Can't wait!

Wow, going to need to bring two cameras, paper and pencils, crayons, chalk, there won't be enough media to capture all the images that will come off this boat next September.   I can hear it now "Have anything to declare sir?..." I declare a box of Cuban cigars, and three trunks full of memory cards... 

So much great talent.  Bri is wonderful.

https://images44.fotki.com/v301/photos/4/978134/10363227/_MG_7391Edit-vi.jpg

Mar 22 12 08:30 pm Link

Photographer

TouchofEleganceStudios

Vallejo, California, US

Select Models wrote:

Dude... start tossing money aside for this... I mean come onnnnnn... Your odds of winning the lottery are right up there with getting struck by lightning... lol... BUT... if it happens... Don't forget ur buddy Gary... borat

Gary...Gary...Gary. com'on now seriously. Do you really think that I am depending on winning, that I am such a dreamer. Like anyone else who has ever played the lotto I play because sure I would love to win but I am a realist. Look at it this way if I don't buy a lotto ticket what are my chances of winning. And if I don't grab on to a tree or a ground rod my chances of being hit by lighting lessen too. Then who knows someone has to win the Mega Lotto right. So, I buy a few tickets, what does it hurt, who does it hurt. Now my odds of winning may be nil but should I win guess who will be smiling. And lastly my friend and you are a good friend I try not to bring this up but unfortunately fate dealt me a bad hand and I had to retire early using up all my savings and retirement so I live off of my Social Security checks alone. But, I wake up every day with a smile, my head up high and look forward to yet another chance to enjoy life as it is. On top of that now and then I get in on a shoot, maybe even get a one on one shoot with a model. So, how about just rooting for your old buddy Ruben and wishing him luck. Come Saturday morning I could wake up the big winner or find it to be just another day and what is wrong with that. I am happy with my life. My days are full. I keep busy. I am in no way bored or wanting.     It's those models that want me so bad, they want to ravish me and have their way with me.    smile

Mar 22 12 09:38 pm Link

Photographer

Gemini Dragon

Lethbridge, Alberta, Canada

This is a great image of Bri, what a stone cold fox! This model needs to be on this cruise!

Mar 23 12 03:51 am Link

Photographer

CSP Photography

Orlando, Florida, US

Gemini Photo wrote:

This is a great image of Bri, what a stone cold fox! This model needs to be on this cruise!

I agree E...   Stunning and I bet she likes to have a fun time...   Where are the photogs?    Craig

Mar 23 12 04:31 am Link

Model

Miss Brianna Leigh

Hey guys! Thanks for all the love! Would love to join this cruise ship dream! The shots would be epic I'm sure. By I still have no photogies that want to share this time with me! Let's make it happen!!! smile it would be an awesome time!

Xoxo Bri

Mar 23 12 10:24 am Link

Photographer

Worlds Of Water

Gemini Photo wrote:
I agree E...   Stunning and I bet she likes to have a fun time...   Where are the photogs?    Craig

Oh she sure does... here's Breeze with her mom and other party wanimals at Daniel's birthday party... borat

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v330/GaryAbigt/Dparty1.jpg

Mar 23 12 10:33 am Link

Photographer

CSP Photography

Orlando, Florida, US

Select Models wrote:

Oh she sure does... here's Breeze with her mom and other party wanimals at Daniel's birthday party... borat

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v330/GaryAbigt/Dparty1.jpg

Bring the MoM too.   LOL   Craig

Mar 23 12 12:23 pm Link

Photographer

-Ira

New York, New York, US

Tempting.....

Mar 23 12 01:38 pm Link

Model

Miss Brianna Leigh

CSP Photography wrote:

haha love this one! had a great time last night GAR!!!

xo, Bree

Mar 23 12 02:47 pm Link

Photographer

Worlds Of Water

CSP Photography wrote:

I agree... Mom (Jani) is a hottie too... hottieness runs in the family... borat

Mar 23 12 03:36 pm Link

Photographer

Worlds Of Water

IraMonko wrote:
Tempting.....

You think it's tempting now?... wait til you see the next few models to be comfirmed for next week!... AND... what's even MORE tempting is the over 30 models who have posted on this events forum thread who'd like to attend.  Scan over the last 5 pages and you'll run into some true MM supermodels who are still looking for photographer sponsorship.  Feel free to contact one of them and make this fabulous '6 photoshoot in 7 days' event a reality for you both... borat

Mar 23 12 04:25 pm Link

Photographer

Gemini Dragon

Select Models wrote:
You think it's tempting now?... wait til you see the next few models to be comfirmed for next week!... AND... what's even MORE tempting is the over 30 models who have posted on this events forum thread who'd like to attend.  Scan over the last 5 pages and you'll run into some true MM supermodels who are still looking for photographer sponsorship.  Feel free to contact one of them and make this fabulous '6 photoshoot in 7 days' event a reality for you both... borat

Come on Gary, you can't dangle a carrot like that and at the least not give us a hint! Is it anyone who has appeared on this thread or some super hottie right out of left field? Do tell!

Mar 23 12 06:23 pm Link

Photographer

James Sioux

The cruise ship should have a seminar on how to take pictures of models and Gary you'll be the professor.

Mar 23 12 06:46 pm Link

Model

ShelleyLynne

Calgary, Alberta, Canada

cheers professor Gary and all YOUR hot grad students!!!!
sounds like a heck of a way to pay our bar tab!!!!

Mar 23 12 06:57 pm Link

Photographer

Worlds Of Water

Gemini Photo wrote:

Come on Gary, you can't dangle a carrot like that and at the least not give us a hint! Is it anyone who has appeared on this thread or some super hottie right out of left field? Do tell!

Here's a little clue... keep an eye peeled for left field... wink

Mar 23 12 07:30 pm Link

Photographer

Worlds Of Water

Model Bri wrote:

haha love this one! had a great time last night GAR!!!

xo, Bree

Yeah that was some major funtimes huh... and tell Julie that I have her photo CD ready... borat

Mar 24 12 07:03 am Link

Model

Seage

Seattle, Washington, US

*Want*

Mar 24 12 10:58 pm Link

Photographer

Worlds Of Water

Seage wrote:
*Want*

WOW... here's a little wicked cutie who'd bring something to the dark side of the cruiseship.  I'm sure it would make for some interesting pics... borat

Mar 25 12 04:22 am Link

Photographer

Worlds Of Water

James Sioux wrote:
The cruise ship should have a seminar on how to take pictures of models and Gary you'll be the professor.

Well I hate to brag... but when you have other cruiseship promotors using YOUR photos on THEIR cruiseship thread... there's probably some justification for your 'professor nomination'... wink... lol

Mar 25 12 06:09 pm Link

Model

The Exotic Jewel

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Select Models wrote:

Well I hate to brag... but when you have other cruiseship promotors using YOUR photos on THEIR cruiseship thread... there's probably some justification for your 'professor nomination'... wink... lol

And not to mention your picture was selected by a magazine to be featured that was taken on that cruise smile.

Mar 25 12 07:46 pm Link

Model

Fitness101

Shiloh, Illinois, US

This sounds so awesome.  I am available to go.  I want to go so bad.  Plus I really want to shoot with Shelley #697939.  If anyone wants to sponsor me or shoot with me please hit me up on here or you can email me at [email protected]

Mar 25 12 08:33 pm Link

Photographer

corey crimmins

daaaymn i wanna go just to go skimboard down there @ lovers beach!
one of the best waves @ the world to skim better then newport!

Mar 25 12 11:29 pm Link

Photographer

Worlds Of Water

corey crimmins wrote:
daaaymn i wanna go just to go skimboard down there @ lovers beach!
one of the best waves @ the world to skim better then newport!

Oh Hell yeah... skimboarding there hasta be FANTASTIC... and the water is 1000 times cleaner and MUCH more transparent than Newport Beach... that way you can see the sharks when you bail off the skimboard in the deep water... yikes... JUST KIDDING... lol... great whites can't navigate in the very shallow skimboard waters... but I DO recommend staying out of the very deep water offshore... cause great whites do love to chow down on the cute surfers... wink

Mar 26 12 10:03 am Link

Photographer

Worlds Of Water

Just added two more models... bringing model count up to 8... biggest model turnout of ANY cruiseboat photoshoot listed on Model Mayhem.  Their photos are now included on the top of page one.  I'll be adding one more model next week... stay tuned... wink

Mar 26 12 10:51 am Link

Photographer

Worlds Of Water

Tina Marie Desaro wrote:

Well 6 mos. comes around pretty fast, really less than 6 mos, you will have a list of like 100 models by then cuz this sounds like too much fun lol smile

It's starting to look that way... picking up 2-3 models every week... just posted two more on the front page... borat

Mar 26 12 11:44 am Link

Photographer

Worlds Of Water

Tina Marie Desaro wrote:

And not to mention your picture was selected by a magazine to be featured that was taken on that cruise smile.

Hey... what magazine was that?... don't I get a copy?... hmm

Mar 26 12 03:30 pm Link

Model

Tawny Noel

I'm interested in attending and I've got a movIe quality realistic latex mermaid tail if anyone is interested in getting some siren shots on the beautiful beaches wink there's a pic of it in my port...def need better pics in it as that one was taken by a friend

Mar 26 12 11:31 pm Link

Photographer

CSP Photography

Orlando, Florida, US

tawnynoel wrote:
I'm interested in attending and I've got a movIe quality realistic latex mermaid tail if anyone is interested in getting some siren shots on the beautiful beaches wink there's a pic of it in my port...def need better pics in it as that one was taken by a friend

Tawny needs a sponsor...     Come on photogs.   How often do you get a model with a mermaid outfit?   

Craig   CSP Photography

Mar 27 12 01:02 am Link

Photographer

CSP Photography

Orlando, Florida, US

Model Bri wrote:
Hey guys! Thanks for all the love! Would love to join this cruise ship dream! The shots would be epic I'm sure. By I still have no photogies that want to share this time with me! Let's make it happen!!! smile it would be an awesome time!

Xoxo Bri

And why has Miss Bri not be sponsored yet?   Wowser....

Craig  CSP Photography

Mar 27 12 01:03 am Link

Photographer

CSP Photography

Orlando, Florida, US

Anzhelika Yakimenko wrote:
Me too?

I have you covered.   smile   Craig

Mar 27 12 01:05 am Link

Photographer

Gemini Dragon

Select Models wrote:
Just added two more models... bringing model count up to 8... biggest model turnout of ANY cruiseboat photoshoot listed on Model Mayhem.  Their photos are now included on the top of page one.  I'll be adding one more model next week... stay tuned... wink

Sammie and Sierra....looking good ladies! That's 8 models, soon to be nine and only 5 photographers! Fantastic ratio for a photographer and lots of lovely models still waiting!

And how about a little love for Miss Tina Marie, now there's a model who rocks in front of the camera!

Mar 27 12 05:20 am Link

Photographer

Worlds Of Water

CSP Photography wrote:

Craig  CSP Photography

Totally agree... get out there and rattle some cages for us Craig... lol... borat

Mar 27 12 10:21 am Link

Photographer

CSP Photography

Orlando, Florida, US

Select Models wrote:

Totally agree... get out there and rattle some cages for us Craig... lol... borat

Will do professor.    smile

Craig    aka:  pimp daddy

Mar 27 12 12:31 pm Link

Model

Miss Brianna Leigh

CSP Photography wrote:

Craig  CSP Photography

Can't wait to know if its a confirmed thing or not!!! would love to do this! such a wonderful opportunity!

Mar 27 12 01:18 pm Link