Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > The Walking Dead Season 3

Photographer

bgcfoto

Charlotte, North Carolina, US

Cynthia Serrano  wrote:
Great start to the 3rd season! Why was Rick being so mean to Lori!

because she is annoying.

Oct 18 12 02:04 pm Link

Model

Luna Diosa

Elizabeth, New Jersey, US

bgcfoto wrote:

because she is annoying.

She is not stop it lol I like her as an actress

Oct 19 12 10:35 am Link

Photographer

Gasoline Photography

Essen, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany

Cynthia Serrano  wrote:
Great start to the 3rd season! Why was Rick being so mean to Lori! I felt like kicking him lol

I might have to re-watch, but I think Lori said to Hershel (sitting in the cell) something like her husband hated her because she had pulled a knife on him.

We have to consider that there is a 7-months-ish lap of time between the end of Season 2 and the beginning of Season 3. When Season 2 finished, Lori wasn't exactly very happy with Rick and she was pretty pissed about the whole Shane-being-killed situation. I wouldn't be surprised if, in the "unseen" weeks following the end of season 2, things would have gotten far worse between them until the point where she threatens him in the heat of an argument about it.
And now she's all apologetic because she has screwed up and he feels like something's broken in their relationship.

As I said, I would have to re-watch it to see what exactly she tells Hershel again.  And I guess we'll learn more on the next episodes too. smile

Oct 19 12 11:49 am Link

Model

Luna Diosa

Gasoline Photography wrote:

I might have to re-watch, but I think Lori said to Hershel (sitting in the cell) something like her husband hated her because she had pulled a knife on him.

We have to consider that there is a 7-months-ish lap of time between the end of Season 2 and the beginning of Season 3. When Season 2 finished, Lori wasn't exactly very happy with Rick and she was pretty pissed about the whole Shane-being-killed situation. I wouldn't be surprised if, in the "unseen" weeks following the end of season 2, things would have gotten far worse between them until the point where she threatens him in the heat of an argument about it.
And now she's all apologetic because she has screwed up and he feels like something's broken in their relationship.

As I said, I would have to re-watch it to see what exactly she tells Hershel again.  And I guess we'll learn more on the next episodes too. smile

Oh okay that makes sense yeah I remember her talking to Hershel about rick I will have to recheck as well thanks

Oct 19 12 11:52 am Link

Photographer

bgcfoto

Cynthia Serrano  wrote:

She is not stop it lol I like her as an actress

Oh she is a good actress. Her character just needs to die.

Oct 20 12 10:50 pm Link

Photographer

JM Studios

Kansas City, Missouri, US

Who's ready for tonight's episode???!!!!

Oct 21 12 03:39 pm Link

Photographer

Carlos Occidental

Los Angeles, California, US

4:45 !

Oct 21 12 05:15 pm Link

Photographer

Quang Dang

Montreal, Quebec, Canada

Hahahaha! Right on

-Nicole- wrote:

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/190253_10151182091723398_41816987_n.jpg

Oct 21 12 05:40 pm Link

Photographer

Quang Dang

Montreal, Quebec, Canada

Everyone of us is ready!

JM Studios wrote:
Who's ready for tonight's episode???!!!!

Oct 21 12 05:41 pm Link

Model

Lisa Andresen

Abingdon, Illinois, US

I can't wait for tonight what is going to happen to Hershel? AHHH so excited!

Oct 21 12 05:42 pm Link

Photographer

Quang Dang

Montreal, Quebec, Canada

Lisa Andresen wrote:
I can't wait for tonight what is going to happen to Hershel? AHHH so excited!

He probably won't survive that long before he will turn. Hatching his leg wasn't a good idea Rick...

Oct 21 12 05:46 pm Link

Photographer

bgcfoto

-Nicole- wrote:

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/190253_10151182091723398_41816987_n.jpg

+1 +cookies +like button

Oct 21 12 06:29 pm Link

Photographer

Eye of Sicari

Toledo, Ohio, US

-Nicole- wrote:

https://ridingabuttertub.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/roflcopter.gif

Oct 21 12 08:05 pm Link

Photographer

R A V E N D R I V E

New York, New York, US

loved it, very suspenseful, very compromising situations at every turn!

I watch the whole episode like this o.o

Oct 21 12 08:37 pm Link

Photographer

Wicked Photos

New York, New York, US

yea i just finished watching and it was great! nice job with the prisoners.

they've been away for awhile. why dont the guys have bigger beards? why isnt that old ladies hair getting longer? they look plenty filthy though. i was just wondering where kitana lady is and they i saw they are showing up in the next episode. awesome smile

cant wait for more !! wheeeeeeeeee

Oct 22 12 06:38 pm Link

Model

Koryn

Boston, Massachusetts, US

Wicked Photos wrote:

they've been away for awhile. why dont the guys have bigger beards? why isnt that old ladies hair getting longer?

That woman isn't old! She's probably like 42.

Scissors and razors will exist even during the zombie apocalypse.

Wicked Photos wrote:
i was just wondering where kitana lady is

Someone was watching through the bushes, while Carol practiced cutting open that corpse. I thought maybe it was the Sword Woman, spying on people, trying to figure out what was going on.

Oct 22 12 07:25 pm Link

Photographer

bgcfoto

Carl is stepping up and adapting to the world he now lives in and his mom continues to nag.

I dont dig Carol but she is stepped up as well so thats good.

Oct 22 12 09:39 pm Link

Photographer

MouseofGinandTonics

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Am i the only one in thinking rick was a total badass in the last episode. I mean, that motherfucker took care of business. I LOVED that episode. As another meme stated, its not a democracy. Its a ricktatorship.

Oct 22 12 10:17 pm Link

Model

-Nicole-

Madison, Wisconsin, US

"Shit happens"

YES.

Another good episode.

And another notch on Lori's belt for not knowing when her son runs off lol

Oct 23 12 06:14 am Link

Photographer

S

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, US

JohnSphoto78 wrote:
As another meme stated, its not a democracy. Its a ricktatorship.

lol

I didn't understand why he killed the smaller guy, though.  I thought only the prisoner with long hair actually put Rick in harm's way.  Did the little guy do something, and I just missed it in the chaos?

Oct 23 12 06:20 am Link

Photographer

Jay2G Photography

Highland, Michigan, US

ShivaKitty wrote:

Wicked Photos wrote:

they've been away for awhile. why dont the guys have bigger beards? why isnt that old ladies hair getting longer?

That woman isn't old! She's probably like 42.

Scissors and razors will exist even during the zombie apocalypse.

Someone was watching through the bushes, while Carol practiced cutting open that corpse. I thought maybe it was the Sword Woman, spying on people, trying to figure out what was going on.

That was Merle peering though the bushes.

Oct 23 12 07:16 am Link

Photographer

Jay2G Photography

Highland, Michigan, US

Sita Mae wrote:

lol

I didn't understand why he killed the smaller guy, though.  I thought only the prisoner with long hair actually put Rick in harm's way.  Did the little guy do something, and I just missed it in the chaos?

They had a plan to turn on Rick and his group and he was part of it so he took off. Rick sparred the other 2 because he felt they were pretty much forced to go along with the plan and the long haired redneck guy convinced him they were not bad men or hardened criminals. They were in there for non violent crimes so Rick let them live. 

But I think Rick was going to kill them all along anyway. He used them for extra bodies to fight the zombies and was going to kill em when they were done. You could tell when he was talking to Lori. She said " I know your no killer, but do whatever you have to to keep this group safe" In response to Rick saying one option was to kill the prisoners.

Oct 23 12 07:21 am Link

Photographer

Jay2G Photography

Highland, Michigan, US

I really LOVE this show. But is it me or is it really predictable to everyone else?  I called it all along about what was going to go down with those prisoners. I knew Hershall was going to live.  My wife gets mad when my predictions are right. lol smile

Oct 23 12 07:25 am Link

Photographer

S

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, US

Jay2G Photography wrote:

They had a plan to turn on Rick and his group and he was part of it so he took off. Rick sparred the other 2 because he felt they were pretty much forced to go along with the plan and the long haired redneck guy convinced him they were not bad men or hardened criminals. They were in there for non violent crimes so Rick let them live. 

But I think Rick was going to kill them all along anyway. He used them for extra bodies to fight the zombies and was going to kill em when they were done. You could tell when he was talking to Lori. She said " I know your no killer, but do whatever you have to to keep this group safe" In response to Rick saying one option was to kill the prisoners.

Thank you!  That helps it make more sense.  smile

Oct 23 12 07:27 am Link

Photographer

Jay2G Photography

Highland, Michigan, US

Sita Mae wrote:

Thank you!  That helps it make more sense.  smile

No problem smile

Oct 23 12 07:36 am Link

Photographer

Good Egg Productions

Orlando, Florida, US

Removed.  I totally mixed up my characters....

Oct 23 12 08:14 am Link

Photographer

MouseofGinandTonics

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Sita Mae wrote:

lol

Because he was in cahoots with the other guy. You can tell he had sidekick status with the long haired guy.

Oct 23 12 08:48 am Link

Photographer

MouseofGinandTonics

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Jay2G Photography wrote:
I really LOVE this show. But is it me or is it really predictable to everyone else?  I called it all along about what was going to go down with those prisoners. I knew Hershall was going to live.  My wife gets mad when my predictions are right. lol smile

Well those predictions are pretty obvious so i can't say the show is getting predictable in general.

Oct 23 12 08:50 am Link

Photographer

Quang Dang

Montreal, Quebec, Canada

Does anyone can explain what's going on Carol's mind by killing this zombie and trying to open her belly for?

Great episode btw!!
and next week I believe we will see the Gouvernor and more of Michonne...

Oct 23 12 04:34 pm Link

Photographer

Quang Dang

Montreal, Quebec, Canada

Yeah! Rick will kill them later on, they are useless and a thread to his group...

Jay2G Photography wrote:

Oct 23 12 04:36 pm Link

Model

Cait Chan

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, US

Quang Dang wrote:
Does anyone can explain what's going on Carol's mind by killing this zombie and trying to open her belly for?

Great episode btw!!

She explains it in the episode...

Hershel is out of commission so she wants to know how to be able to safely open Lori's stomach without cutting the baby or her reproductive organs.

She's practicing for a C-section.

Oct 23 12 05:06 pm Link

Photographer

R A V E N D R I V E

New York, New York, US

Quang Dang wrote:

Great episode btw!!

lol i was like

EW NO! ZOMBIE COOCH!

Oct 23 12 05:28 pm Link

Model

Cait Chan

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, US

R A V E N D R I V E wrote:

lol i was like

EW NO! ZOMBIE COOCH!

My husband LITERALLY said the same thing haha

Oct 23 12 05:30 pm Link

Model

Luna Diosa

JohnSphoto78 wrote:
Am i the only one in thinking rick was a total badass in the last episode. I mean, that motherfucker took care of business. I LOVED that episode. As another meme stated, its not a democracy. Its a ricktatorship.

Haha I am with you once he killed that spanish prisoner I was like F*ck Yes!!! Def an awesome show cant wait for the next one!

Oct 24 12 11:04 am Link

Model

Luna Diosa

R A V E N D R I V E wrote:

lol i was like

EW NO! ZOMBIE COOCH!

Lmao!!

Oct 24 12 11:05 am Link

Photographer

bgcfoto

Kill Lori  (aka bump thread)

Oct 24 12 09:29 pm Link

Photographer

bgcfoto

bgcfoto wrote:
Kill Lori  (aka bump thread)

tonight!

Oct 28 12 12:32 pm Link

Photographer

C. Scott Photography

Huntington Beach, California, US

wtf!? 

Who were those zombie heads???

Oct 29 12 12:34 am Link

Photographer

Gasoline Photography

Great intro to the Governor character. And glad to see Merle (finally) again!
Looking forward to seeing that storyline being elaborated.

Oct 29 12 02:51 am Link

Photographer

Gasoline Photography

C. Scott Photography wrote:
wtf!? 

Who were those zombie heads???

*spoilers*

According to the comics (at least that's what I read on IMDB), they're heads he cut/collected (notice, there were Michonne's zombies' heads and also the one from the pilot) and once in the fish tanks, they become his "TV" channels.

Oct 29 12 02:54 am Link