Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > OTHER INTEREST......

Model

DarkFaerie

Gothenburg, Nebraska, US

uhm... making clothes.. collecting vintage clothes and shoes [actually ALL kinds of shoes *smile*], reading books, faerie lore, spending time hating my work..

May 08 05 02:36 pm Link

Model

Maxtastic

Northampton, Massachusetts, US

I study neuroscience...No, really.

Imagine a nerd in a labcoat in the basement of an academic building that was named for some dead academiac who no one really remembers, studying the erratic and most likely meaningless behaviors and brain scans of hundreds of rats and developping spreadsheets, pie charts and databases to prove slightly-less-than-random theories of human behavior, behavior in general and just all around why things work.

That's me, most days. Sometimes I pretend I'm a photographer, then it starts getting fun. I can take beautiful pictures of rat brains with the fMRI and PET machines!

May 09 05 04:14 pm Link

Photographer

CreativeSandBoxStudio

London, England, United Kingdom

Posted by theda: 

Posted by EricMuss-Barnes: 

Posted By Naomi Jay:
Kettle One and young boys!

Perfect! I'm younger than you. Women your age make the best lovers anyway. Let's go out this Friday.

Posted By theda:
I prefer Finlandia and old boys.

Perfect! I'm older than you. Women your age make the best lovers anyway. Let's go out next Friday.

Clearly, the only soultions is for naomi and I to fight over you. In a tub of jello.

OK forget the jello... just hot naked sex works for me

May 09 05 04:19 pm Link

Photographer

Ian Powell

Columbus, Ohio, US

photographer-musician-film maker-etc haha

May 09 05 04:21 pm Link

Model

Jeri Lynn Astra

Pleasantville, New York, US

Dance/choreography
I dabble in photography.
Scrapbooking (but cool DIY stuff, not soccer mom template stuff)
Other visual art type stuff: collage, sketching, etc
Avid thrift store hunter and some clothing reconstruction
Online stuff: LJ, my website, chatting

May 09 05 06:55 pm Link

Model

Jeri Lynn Astra

Pleasantville, New York, US

Ah, how could I forget activities that involve my dry bar and/or a cocktail? Equal opportunity- chill nights, going out dancing... love it all.

May 09 05 06:56 pm Link

Photographer

Kentsoul

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, US

Retired studio and stage musician.Obsessive basketball fan [pro, college, women's - whatever].  Amateur film historian and musicologist.  Avid reader and museum patron.  Currently working on a first novel.

May 09 05 07:16 pm Link

Photographer

DJTalStudios

Seattle, Washington, US

Hmmmm I love to start new companies get them running successfully then sell them. Or move on to something else.
Event planning. Doing a Car Show tour starting next month in Houston then moving across the country. Any spokesmodels here?
Director, Producer, Videoographer, video editor. PROvert. Love doing webhosting. Watching movies. Directing things from music videos, up to adult features. DJ at night clubs (VERY RARELY) Party my ass off.
If it's dangerous I'll probably want to do it. One of the benefits of having been diagnosed with terminal cancer. =o)

My favorite thing to do is listing reasons NOT to like Eric Muss. =o)

May 17 05 10:41 pm Link

Photographer

- null -

Posted by DJ Foothill: 
My favorite thing to do is listing reasons NOT to like Eric Muss. =o)

(rolls eyes)

May 17 05 11:07 pm Link

Photographer

Duck Photography

San Diego, California, US

Paintball! Theres nothing like shoting people with an object traveling at 175 fps to relax you after a hard day.

May 18 05 01:44 am Link

Photographer

Sophistocles

Seattle, Washington, US

Posted by Rik Bowman: 
I can levitate birds with my mind, but nobody cares....

Dude! No kidding?! You must live near me, because pretty-much ALL of the birds around here are levitated most of the time.

Impressive!!!

May 18 05 01:53 am Link

Photographer

Thom Bourgois

Tucson, Arizona, US

Retired entrepreneur and small business consultant.  Still studying girls (since I was seven)!

May 18 05 04:24 am Link