Forums > Model Colloquy > Models who absolutely don't do nudes ....

Model

Adele Koker

Seoul, Seoul, Korea (South)

Step Above Photography wrote:
OMG. It would be too https://assets.modelmayhem.com/images/smilies/scary.pngto put out nude pics of me. Imagine how many people would be having night mares.

big_smile lol

Feb 24 13 06:53 pm Link

Photographer

Jerry Nemeth

Dearborn, Michigan, US

Adele Koker wrote:

You like putting words in my mouth. Did I say older women don't do nudes? Did I say international models don't do nudes? I am saying it is not a prerequisite for models who want to be represented by agencies. I am saying that people think it's a one way ticket to an agency and it really is not. Regardless of a person'a willingness to do nude or not, a model needs something special and yes, good features and stats to get into an agency.  What now happens is the less fortunate girls with regards to looks and length, think that they should only go naked and they will get in regardless. THAT is the biggest misconception in this industry...

You don't like it when I contradict you!
The models that I have photographed nude love to pose nude and are great to work with!

Feb 24 13 06:54 pm Link

Model

Adele Koker

Seoul, Seoul, Korea (South)

Jerry Nemeth wrote:
The models that I have photographed nude love to pose nude and are great to work with!

And... how is that contradicting what I am saying... And what has it got to do with the price of eggs...?

Did I say nude models don't have fun while posing nude? No. Again... You are putting words in my mouth... BUT I'm not willing to engage any further in this childish argument. I don't want to do nude and you want to make me look like a fool for it, while in reality, it's just a difference of opinion...

Feb 24 13 07:07 pm Link

Photographer

Jerry Nemeth

Dearborn, Michigan, US

Adele Koker wrote:

And... how is that contradicting what I am saying... And what has it got to do with the price of eggs...?

Did I say nude models don't have fun while posing nude? No. Again... You are putting words in my mouth... BUT I'm not willing to engage any further in this childish argument. I don't want to do nude and you want to make me look like a fool for it, while in reality, it's just a difference of opinion...

I didn't say that you had to pose nude!
You were implying that only innocent young models were being forced to pose nude.
This is what I am contradicting and you don't like it!

Feb 24 13 07:24 pm Link

Photographer

Patrick Walberg

San Juan Bautista, California, US

"Holy cow, Batman!"  At 11 pages!  I started and endless thread?  yikes

I got my answers a long time ago.  You can let this die.  It's ok.

Feb 24 13 07:37 pm Link

Photographer

American Glamour

Detroit, Michigan, US

Patrick Walberg wrote:
"Holy cow, Batman!"  At 11 pages!  I started and endless thread?  yikes

I got my answers a long time ago.  You can let this die.  It's ok.

It is all your fault, ...

Actually, I find many of the responses interesting.

Feb 25 13 09:24 am Link

Model

Rain- Alt Model

Chicago, Illinois, US

RenatoJr - RJ wrote:

I have always wondered that too, even more when they put on their profile that they will NOT do nudes, and their portfolio has nudes in it.

I do this so that people will actually read my profile and look at my portfolio before coming at me with a shoot in mind. It keeps away the GWCs. It's to make sure that people don't just work with me because I shoot nudes but they have actually taken the time to read my profile to find out a little more about me and look through my portfolio. I have gotten far to many request from less than talented photographers in disresptful manners and a lot of it can be avoided by simply READING my profile and like just scrolling under my picture to read my stats and see rather or not I shoot nudes.

Feb 26 13 12:47 pm Link