Forums > Newbie Forum > New here, and very new to this.

Model

YelloWarbler

Wilson, North Carolina, US

Hi!  The name's Amanda and I'm from eastern North Carolina.  I've recently decided that I'd like to be a Suicide Girl.  I've gone through the application process and now I just need a set to submit.  I'm excited to be here!

Jan 16 13 01:13 pm Link

Photographer

Aaron Lewis Photography

Catskill, New York, US

Welcome to MM

Jan 16 13 03:41 pm Link

Photographer

Jeffrey M Fletcher

Asheville, North Carolina, US

You can stay with us here, you need not go over to the dark side.

Jan 16 13 03:48 pm Link

Photographer

Albertex Photography

Mansfield, Texas, US

Welcome to MM.  You may want to look at some threads on Suicide Girls.  It is a hot topic on MM.  https://www.sendu.me.uk/modelmayhem/?te … rt_order=0

Jan 16 13 07:21 pm Link

Photographer

Fresh Faces Photography

Santa Rosa, California, US

Welcome. Wishing I was on the east coast.

Jan 17 13 10:16 am Link

Photographer

Toto Photo

Belmont, California, US

Love your look, esp your hair.

You have a goal, so you're ahead of everyone here that doesn't know what they want. If you do a search for Suicide Girls here and on Google, you'l find a lot of information. Best of luck.

Would love to shoot you.

Jan 17 13 04:53 pm Link

Model

Nikki Magnusson

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Welcome to MM !!..https://a3.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/153/5f26ff42df6443939f1b7d7c4035c7dc/l.gif

Jan 17 13 04:59 pm Link

Hair Stylist

Beyond Extraordinary

Houston, Texas, US

My name is Felicia Randle and I eat, sleep, live, and breathe beauty/fashion/hair. I am a licensed platform hairstylist who joined MM to meet, greet, and grow with some of the best photographers and models in the U.S. I am currently building my portfolio so I’m available for all assignments but not limited to photo shoots, fashion shows, production, weddings, & etc. I‘ve been doing hair since the age of 13 but I know that there is still more to be learned. I’m excited about bringing my talents to this industry to display my hair artwork! If you feel as though we can make something happen, please feel free to contact me so that history can be made. Thanks in advance for your support, teamwork, and time.

Jan 17 13 05:10 pm Link

Model

Selene Viktoria

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Good luck! Brace yourself if you get turned down.

Jan 17 13 05:13 pm Link

Photographer

EdwardKristopher

Tempe, Arizona, US

Amanda,

Welcome to MM!

I wish you the Best of Success in all of your endeavors out here!

Kindest regards,
Edward

Jan 18 13 09:30 pm Link