Forums > Model Colloquy > Alternative Workout Motivation

Photographer

Ben Hinman

Westwood, California, US

I thought this belonged under model discussions since you guys are all about fitness. smile

I've been watching all these Ted talks and documentaries on how the brain functions and the "reward cycle" for behaviors and chemicals in the brain and i was trying to find ways to apply it to my exercise until i realized i had the opposite problem with one of my vices... putting limits on the intake of my cannabis. You see, i use it for sleep and anxiety, but that only requires i use it twice a day, however i enjoy it a bit too much. So i decided if i wanted that extra bowl, i would have to work for it, and used this as an incentive for my workout AND a limit for my intake. Now i'm actually excited to workout! I think i'll finally have that six pack i've always wanted by my birthday and i'm seeing an overall change in my attitude as well. I guess all that dopamine is good for something after all.

What weird things do you do to get yourself to the gym every day?

Jan 20 13 01:19 pm Link

Model

Christinare

Baton Rouge, Louisiana, US

Made a hot bikini model my phone's wallpaper. People probably see it and think I'm just into girls, but it actually makes me feel gross, and motivates me to workout! Haha it also helps to have to swipe past those toned abs and legs to get to my dominoes delivery app.

Jan 20 13 10:44 pm Link

Model

Nicole Nu

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Hired a personal trainer to kick my ass everytime I go in there.

Jan 20 13 10:49 pm Link

Photographer

Ben Hinman

Westwood, California, US

Christinare wrote:
Made a hot bikini model my phone's wallpaper. People probably see it and think I'm just into girls, but it actually makes me feel gross, and motivates me to workout! Haha it also helps to have to swipe past those toned abs and legs to get to my dominoes delivery app.

Why use negative reinforcement?? Sometimes after i workout i just check myself out in the mirror because working out leaves me noticeably more toned. Being able to see immediate improvements restores my faith in long term ones. smile don't you have any pictures of yourself that you look at and think, "damn i'm a sexy beast"?

Jan 21 13 05:38 am Link

Model

Nylon

Singapore, Singapore, Singapore

Ermmm I run an extra mile so I can have that milkshake or big bag of chips? big_smile Hahahah not helping here I know.

Actually the main motivator for me to hit the gym is to stare at all those lovely hot sweaty bodies and go like 'oh yeaaaahhhh I wanna be like that too~~'. And erm well you don't want to be that person whose just walking on the treadmill or just lifting a 2pound dumbbell. Also its like a party every time I go for body pump or indoor cycling! The after workout endorphins is a plus too!

Jan 21 13 05:45 am Link

Model

Anna Adrielle

Antwerp, Antwerp, Belgium

I jump in front of a mirror for a minute or two, naked.

It's strange, because on one side it motivates me to go to the gym and do something about all the jelly, but on the other hand it has also helped me a lot to accept my body and how I look big_smile

Jan 21 13 05:50 am Link

Model

Evie Wolfe

Nottingham, England, United Kingdom

So, maybe this isn't the advice you're after since I don't work out to loose weight (only medication will do that for me) but here is what I do, anyway;

I stopped hating my body. I slowly trained myself to look at my form in a positive way - that was the hardest part, a huge uphill climb since everything in society seems to want you to feel the other way!

Once I had stopped hating myself, I realised that if I loved my body I should want to do nice things for it, like eat well and exercise.When I started doing that, I realised how much better I felt all around, and focused on it.

I picked several forms of exercise that I enjoy doing - dance is great, so is swimming, anything that you will look forward to doing.

And occassionally, if I am slipping, I post notes around the house saying things like 'get off your arse, you lazy b***h!' tongue

Jan 21 13 06:26 am Link

Photographer

Ben Hinman

Westwood, California, US

Evie_Wolfe wrote:
So, maybe this isn't the advice you're after since I don't work out to loose weight (only medication will do that for me) but here is what I do, anyway;

I stopped hating my body. I slowly trained myself to look at my form in a positive way - that was the hardest part, a huge uphill climb since everything in society seems to want you to feel the other way!

Once I had stopped hating myself, I realised that if I loved my body I should want to do nice things for it, like eat well and exercise.When I started doing that, I realised how much better I felt all around, and focused on it.

I picked several forms of exercise that I enjoy doing - dance is great, so is swimming, anything that you will look forward to doing.

And occassionally, if I am slipping, I post notes around the house saying things like 'get off your arse, you lazy b***h!' tongue

Well viewing your workout as "work" is the wrong mindset anyway. It feels good and gives you an overall better mood, its something you should be excited for. Scientists have also figured out the chemical compound of the amino acid produced by the "runners high" is very similar to THC. Even if you're not smoking a bowl after... Do it to get high :p

Jan 21 13 06:40 am Link

Photographer

Supermodel Photographer

Oyster Bay, New York, US

Ben Hinman wrote:
cannabis... and ... six pack

That sounds like a seven-course meal.

Jan 21 13 06:50 am Link

Model

Leone P

Batley, England, United Kingdom

I signed up to a bokwa class with a friend so i actually enjoy getting fit. Plus, when i'm having a 'can't be bothered!' day, she drags me there! Not so much incentive as a fail safe lol! x

Jan 21 13 06:56 am Link

Model

Koryn

Boston, Massachusetts, US

I have a pair of size 12 pants still hanging in my closet, even though I haven't worn that size in over 6 years. Size 12 isn't particularly "big" on someone with nice proportions, but I wore a size 10/12 on my lower half, and a size 4 blouse.... so....

I'm still radically proportioned, but I am no longer ashamed of my lower body, and would prefer to never be again.

Jan 21 13 10:00 am Link

Photographer

Ben Hinman

Westwood, California, US

Supermodel Photographer wrote:

That sounds like a seven-course meal.

I eat like its nobodys business.

Jan 21 13 05:14 pm Link

Model

Christinare

Baton Rouge, Louisiana, US

Ben Hinman wrote:
Why use negative reinforcement?? Sometimes after i workout i just check myself out in the mirror because working out leaves me noticeably more toned. Being able to see immediate improvements restores my faith in long term ones. smile don't you have any pictures of yourself that you look at and think, "damn i'm a sexy beast"?

Because if I give myself positive reinforcement in the form of "Wow, my stomach looks really toned!" or "My legs are slimming up!" I lose the momentum that got me started. I feel like I've already accomplished something, so I can maybe skip my workout tonight, or go ahead and have another serving of dinner. When I feel like I look really good, I tend to stop doing what got me there. For me, I just find motivation in seeing something that I have yet to attain, and must keep working hard toward.

Jan 21 13 09:23 pm Link

Model

Julia Steel

Sylvania, Ohio, US

workout gear motivates me, once i get it on, i get on it. so i promise i get to buy myself cute gear when i lose pounds.

Jan 21 13 11:35 pm Link

Model

Julia Steel

Sylvania, Ohio, US

Christinare wrote:

Because if I give myself positive reinforcement in the form of "Wow, my stomach looks really toned!" or "My legs are slimming up!" I lose the momentum that got me started. I feel like I've already accomplished something, so I can maybe skip my workout tonight, or go ahead and have another serving of dinner. When I feel like I look really good, I tend to stop doing what got me there. For me, I just find motivation in seeing something that I have yet to attain, and must keep working hard toward.

i get that, i don't work that way but you really just have to do what works for YOU.

Jan 21 13 11:37 pm Link

Model

Sabine Luise

That I won't be too stressed out at work; it relieves on the job pressure. It is also a reminder that I am not a candidate for a gastric bypass anymore. Reason is I am not going to be perfect by any means; I honestly loved my body at all sizes, but being that big was uncomfortable for me. I don't only go to the gym... I take intermediate/advanced dance classes and yoga classes which are paid for in advance in most cases with no refunds, so if you don't go it is money wasted.

Jan 22 13 03:12 am Link

Model

JWest

Asheville, North Carolina, US

sad I wish I had more time in my day to workout, between work, school, modeling and wifely duties. Normally I do my workouts during my lunch hour at work, but instead of relieving stress it was adding it. I guess what keeps me at a stable weight is my eating habits and the fact that I walk and use public transportation to get me everywhere. I'd be more willing to use my lunch as a workout hr if I had some company too, but most people at work are not the healthy living type.

What keeps me on track with my eating is my weigh ins. I weigh myself every morning, if I notice anything above a 2 lb gain (normal for women to fluctuate that much) then I  look at my food intake and eliminate the culprit (which is usual carbs).

Jan 22 13 08:40 am Link

Model

Jordan L Duncan

Jacksonville, Florida, US

Christinare wrote:
Made a hot bikini model my phone's wallpaper.

Me too! I have a whole folder on my phone of gorgeous girls with crazy abs. I scroll through it when I'm on the exercise bike or when I need some motivation. I also watch music videos that have a gym/workout theme on Youtube. David Banner's Play is a good one. And Ciara's Ride video is SIIIIICK! Its not in the gym but she has an amazing body and she wears this bikini and... yeah.

I work out 7 days a week for at least 2 hours a day. If I don't, I feel tired and sluggish all day long. My body craves it. The only time I don't exercise is on days that I shoot (that's my workout) or when I am sick.

I also have a biiiig bottle of water that holds all the water you are supposed to drink in a day. If I don't drink all that water then I don't allow myself to have any other drinks. Not even juice. No alcohol. No soda.

I don't buy sweets. I don't even have them in my home. If I buy them then that's the only thing I see when I go in the kitchen. I do let myself have a treat now and then but I really, really am picky about it. I also don't buy convenience foods. Like things you can microwave and its done in 10 minutes. That stuff is full of sodium and nasty stuff I don't want in my body. It takes less time to make a sandwich or a small salad than it does to wait on 10-12 minute microwavable meal. If I know I'm going to have a busy week then I spend the weekend making things I can freeze or refrigerate and grab and go. That way I can control the sodium, calories, portion size, etc.

Jan 23 13 06:59 am Link

Model

Jordan L Duncan

Jacksonville, Florida, US

Caustic Disco wrote:
workout gear motivates me, once i get it on, i get on it. so i promise i get to buy myself cute gear when i lose pounds.

This too! I love buying workout clothes!

Jan 23 13 07:02 am Link

Model

Koryn

Christinare wrote:

I'm more like you.

If I genuinely liked my entire body, I would just never take care of it. There has to be some level of self-hatred living in me, somewhere, to have any type of motivation.

Well, I don't know if "hatred" is the right word .... but, definitely dissatisfaction.

Jan 23 13 08:45 am Link

Model

Alixx Rose

Atlanta, Georgia, US

make your workout fun. dance or swim or get a heavy hula hoop.
I hula hoop instead of sitting on my couch when I watch movies and it's intense exercise. Also martial arts are really fun and really good exercise, especially with a buddy you can practice with. Treadmills are boring and noone wants to do them.
At least I don't. Exercise should be like play time. You don't even notice that you're sweating and you look forwards to it =]

Jan 23 13 07:04 pm Link

Model

Scarlett November

Seattle, Washington, US

This comment is not for the innocent of mind....

The number one motivating factor for staying in shape and working out is so that I look DAMN fine f*cking.

Seriously, when my SO is looking at me butt ass naked doing things that would make my grandma blush, I hope he's like "Now that is is some FINE ass"

If working out gives me a body where I have the self confidence to be doing the deed with all the lights on in a room full of mirrors, I'll have confidence in a bikini or in a pair of jeans.

Jan 24 13 12:35 am Link

Model

Leena Elizabeth

Riverside, California, US

I just recently realized my gym is full of hotties, which is great motivation to go every day. (mentally high-fiving self) Also, I recorded the Victoria's Secret fashion show a while back and sometimes if I need more motivation I'll start watching it and be like "yep, I need to look like that immediately.."

Jan 24 13 05:04 am Link

Model

Anna Adrielle

Scarlett Renee wrote:

The number one motivating factor for staying in shape and working out is so that I look DAMN fine f*cking.

Seriously, when my SO is looking at me butt ass naked doing things that would make my grandma blush, I hope he's like "Now that is is some FINE ass"

If working out gives me a body where I have the self confidence to be doing the deed with all the lights on in a room full of mirrors, I'll have confidence in a bikini or in a pair of jeans.

it took me years to have the confidence to not worry about my body while having sex... I didn't go on top for years because I hate the way my belly looks. Then I thought "screw that, I'm just going to have fun and relax, instead of constantly worrying about how my body looks in certain light and certain angles and certain motions... and put all the energy that I put into worrying into enjoying myself instead", so that's what I do know. A small part of me in the back of my mind knows I probably look really ugly and fat during sex, but that part doesn't make me happy, or a better sexpartner... And if I had to wait to have sex until I had a body that looked like it was "worth" having sex with, I would probably never have sex again cause I don't look good enough for a guy to see me naked, let alone have sex with me.

Good for you you have found a workout motivation that works for you, but man does it bring out a sad and dark part of me thinking about this sad

Jan 24 13 06:01 am Link

Model

JWest

Anna Adrielle wrote:
it took me years to have the confidence to not worry about my body while having sex... I didn't go on top for years because I hate the way my belly looks. Then I thought "screw that, I'm just going to have fun and relax, instead of constantly worrying about how my body looks in certain light and certain angles and certain motions... and put all the energy that I put into worrying into enjoying myself instead", so that's what I do know. A small part of me in the back of my mind knows I probably look really ugly and fat during sex, but that part doesn't make me happy, or a better sexpartner... And if I had to wait to have sex until I had a body that looked like it was "worth" having sex with, I would probably never have sex again cause I don't look good enough for a guy to see me naked, let alone have sex with me.

Good for you you have found a workout motivation that works for you, but man does it bring out a sad and dark part of me thinking about this sad

I completely share that sentiment. I hate my belly and my inner thighs. Is that going to keep me from having a boinkfest with my husband...I think not, especially since he likes me bum and everything else about me. I shouldn't worry about how I look during sex, because if he didn't like it, he wouldn't dip his wick in me, lol. If I focus my attention on covering my belly, or the places I jiggle then I'm missing the point...mutual pleasure.

Personally sex isn't motivation for me to work out, let's be honest, there are far larger women that me that get it on the regular from extremely attractive men/women. My motivation is personal, it's about liking every part of me. Will that ever happen? Probably not, I have a history of EDs and BDD, and sadly tendencies linger, they're always in the back of your mind, but I may reach a point of content (I'm close to it now). I'm shooting for another 20-25 lbs and I can focus on maintaining rather than losing, which is easier than losing. Now I just have to find a smidget of time in my day to do it, probably during my lunch break again.

Jan 24 13 06:54 am Link

Model

Anna Adrielle

Jojo West wrote:

I completely share that sentiment. I hate my belly and my inner thighs. Is that going to keep me from having a boinkfest with my husband...I think not, especially since he likes me bum and everything else about me. I shouldn't worry about how I look during sex, because if he didn't like it, he wouldn't dip his wick in me, lol. If I focus my attention on covering my belly, or the places I jiggle then I'm missing the point...mutual pleasure.

Personally sex isn't motivation for me to work out, let's be honest, there are far larger women that me that get it on the regular from extremely attractive men/women. My motivation is personal, it's about liking every part of me. Will that ever happen? Probably not, I have a history of EDs and BDD, and sadly tendencies linger, they're always in the back of your mind, but I may reach a point of content (I'm close to it now). I'm shooting for another 20-25 lbs and I can focus on maintaining rather than losing, which is easier than losing. Now I just have to find a smidget of time in my day to do it, probably during my lunch break again.

this is all very personal stuff I'm sharing, and brings back a lot of hurt... there were times where I would run away during sex, and cry in the shower, because I felt my body was ugly and disgusting and what I was doing was wrong and I didn't deserve to have fun sex looking like this... Up until 2 years ago, I always slept on my belly because I couldn't stand the thought of someone sleeping next to me, putting his arm around me and accidentally feeling my belly. Looking back at this, i know how fucked up that is, but that's how it was. And I was thinner then... Just, ugh, so sad.
Personally, i'd rather have sex with a guy who focuses on the fun we're having, then one that is thinking "man, nice abs, but it took me years of hurt to realize that.

Jan 24 13 07:07 am Link

Model

JWest

Anna Adrielle wrote:
this is all very personal stuff I'm sharing, and brings back a lot of hurt... there were times where I would run away during sex, and cry in the shower, because I felt my body was ugly and disgusting and what I was doing was wrong and I didn't deserve to have fun sex looking like this... Up until 2 years ago, I always slept on my belly because I couldn't stand the thought of someone sleeping next to me, putting his arm around me and accidentally feeling my belly. Looking back at this, i know how fucked up that is, but that's how it was. And I was thinner then... Just, ugh, so sad.
Personally, i'd rather have sex with a guy who focuses on the fun we're having, then one that is thinking "man, nice abs, but it took me years of hurt to realize that.

sad I do understand where you're coming from, even now I sometimes feel weird about sleeping on my side, and when my husband puts his arm around me, if I notice, I'll maneuver his arm up. I did stop being so hard on myself though. It had been years since I fit into a size 10, and I do now. Even though it's not where I want to be, it's closer than I was. I look at myself in the mirror much more now, naked even. I take it in, accept it, and think of positive ways to define what it is I want to keep changing about my body. I think age and maturing may have had something to do with that too.

Jan 24 13 07:35 am Link

Model

Koryn

Anna Adrielle wrote:
this is all very personal stuff I'm sharing, and brings back a lot of hurt... there were times where I would run away during sex, and cry in the shower, because I felt my body was ugly and disgusting and what I was doing was wrong and I didn't deserve to have fun sex looking like this... Up until 2 years ago, I always slept on my belly because I couldn't stand the thought of someone sleeping next to me, putting his arm around me and accidentally feeling my belly. Looking back at this, i know how fucked up that is, but that's how it was. ...

I'm being very honest when I say that it's hard to believe you would ever feel that way about yourself, because I do think the average person would agree you are of far above average attractiveness, if not beautiful. You're someone I would have trouble not staring at if you sat down in front of me on the subway.

Obviously, I believe every word you said, but it's hard to wrap my mind around.

Jan 24 13 10:01 am Link

Model

Jessica Ingle

Manchester, England, United Kingdom

I find putting on cheesy 90s dance tunes really motivating. That might have something to do with my love for street dancing though.. or my secret love for 90s dance music.. haha.

Jan 24 13 10:20 am Link

Model

Anna Adrielle

Koryn Locke wrote:

I'm being very honest when I say that it's hard to believe you would ever feel that way about yourself, because I do think the average person would agree you are of far above average attractiveness, if not beautiful. You're someone I would have trouble not staring at if you sat down in front of me on the subway.

I'll take that as a compliment smile.

I find it hard to believe myself too... I mean, I still don't walk around thinking I'm the sexiest woman alive, but I do think I look okay (I still have incredibly insecure moments though... not too long ago I had a breakdown in a changing room in a shop, trying on a bathing suit. ugh, stupid shoplighting...). And I just know there are SO many girls and women out there who feel the way I felt, and I just want to make them feel better about themselves, but I don't know how. No one should feel that way about their body!

Jan 24 13 10:59 am Link

Model

Anna Adrielle

Jessica Ingle wrote:
I find putting on cheesy 90s dance tunes really motivating. That might have something to do with my love for street dancing though.. or my secret love for 90s dance music.. haha.

https://www.thebiographychannel.co.uk/news/june-2012/the-spice-girls-to-reunite-to-launch-musical-/mainImage/The-Spice-Girls-are-launching-a-new-musical_3496_801393412_0_0_14005387_300.jpg.jpg

Any of their songs will get me busting out my best dancemoves :p

yooooo I'll tell you what I want what I really really want!!!

sigh big_smile

Jan 24 13 11:01 am Link

Model

Koryn

Anna Adrielle wrote:
No one should feel that way about their body!

Nope, because at some point, it's just self-destructive.

There's not much of any routine thing I hate worse than having to buy clothes.  Department stores are the worst, because they light you from overhead, and it shows up every little bump and dimple on your body.

I never understood how some people can get into shopping "for fun." I dread it, and agonize over it, and feel like everything looks awful, no matter what.

Swimsuits make me want to punch inanimate objects.

Jan 24 13 11:07 am Link

Model

Anna Adrielle

Koryn Locke wrote:
Nope, because at some point, it's just self-destructive.

There's not much of any routine thing I hate worse than having to buy clothes.  Department stores are the worst, because they light you from overhead, and it shows up every little bump and dimple on your body.

I never understood how some people can get into shopping "for fun." I dread it, and agonize over it, and feel like everything looks awful, no matter what.

Swimsuits make me want to punch inanimate objects.

H&M is the worst... they have mirrors both front and back here. Imagine bending over trying to squeeze yourself into some pants and then glancing in the mirror in front of you, only to see your ass from behind, just inches away, bending over, trousers hanging around your ankles, with that horrible light... Man that was traumatizing hmm.

you have a killerbody though. I want to grate cheese on your abs smile. I love abs. And cheese!

I've lost quite a lot of weight, and my lowerbelly has gotten to the state where it will never ever be firm again. Ever. It's just this floppy, stretchmarked, loose thing, that moves with me as I walk, and it's only getting worse as I lose more weight. Yours is beautiful smile

why do you hate swimsuits? If I had your bod, I'd live in them :p

Jan 24 13 11:11 am Link

Photographer

M Pandolfo Photography

Tampa, Florida, US

I have a similar reward policy with a minor variation.

When I want to reward myself with a bong hit, I tell myself that I have to reach the next level on Borderlands 2. Sometimes it takes like 10-15 minutes!

Jan 24 13 11:20 am Link

Model

Koryn

Anna Adrielle wrote:

H&M is the worst... they have mirrors both front and back here. Imagine bending over trying to squeeze yourself into some pants and then glancing in the mirror in front of you, only to see your ass from behind, just inches away, bending over, trousers hanging around your ankles, with that horrible light... Man that was traumatizing hmm.

you have a killerbody though. I want to grate cheese on your abs smile. I love abs. And cheese!

I've lost quite a lot of weight, and my lowerbelly has gotten to the state where it will never ever be firm again. Ever. It's just this floppy, stretchmarked, loose thing, that moves with me as I walk. Yours is beautiful smile

You would think they would want you to feel super amazing beautiful in the clothing, so you would buy more of it, so there would be nice, soft side lighting and whatnot. Nope. Isn't that bad marketing?

Awww, thanks. I gained and lost weight during my teens, and the first few years of my 20s. I finally lost 30 pounds between the end of 2006 and beginning of 2007, and kept it off, but I have old stretch mark scars on my hips and thighs from gaining and losing so much, and so quickly. They've gone white, and aren't that noticeable anymore, but the skin on the backs of my thighs never really went back into smooth shape, so it's a part of me that generally gets PSed in pictures. Everything else tightened back up, but the backs of my legs just didn't. The skin was stretched out too many times when I was younger.

No body/nobody is perfect. Everybody has a few battle scars.

Jan 24 13 11:24 am Link

Model

Anna Adrielle

Koryn Locke wrote:

You would think they would want you to feel super amazing beautiful in the clothing, so you would buy more of it, so there would be nice, soft side lighting and whatnot. Nope. Isn't that bad marketing?

Awww, thanks. I gained and lost weight during my teens, and the first few years of my 20s. I finally lost 30 pounds between the end of 2006 and beginning of 2007, and kept it off, but I have old stretch mark scars on my hips and thighs from gaining and losing so much, and so quickly. They've gone white, and aren't that noticeable anymore, but the skin on the backs of my thighs never really went back into smooth shape, so it's a part of me that generally gets PSed in pictures. Everything else tightened back up, but the backs of my legs just didn't. The skin was stretched out too many times when I was younger.

No body/nobody is perfect. Everybody has a few battle scars.

yes smile. And in the end, you make the most of what you have, and we're all different smile

Jan 24 13 11:31 am Link

Model

JWest

Anna Adrielle wrote:
I've lost quite a lot of weight, and my lowerbelly has gotten to the state where it will never ever be firm again. Ever. It's just this floppy, stretchmarked, loose thing, that moves with me as I walk, and it's only getting worse as I lose more weight. Yours is beautiful smile

Hey hey...it's not gross, it adds personality! Mine is the same, I figure after I have a kid or two I'll get a mini tuck or something. Or maybe a huge advance in plastic surgery. Anywho, here is something about that which may make you smile...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lj5-71ziM5c

Jan 24 13 11:46 am Link

Model

Nicole Nu

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Scarlett Renee wrote:

Heh. This kinda happened to me last night. I have a mirror in my bedroom and as we were having sex I looked up and saw myself in the mirror and thought to myself, "Fuck, I look good!"

Which makes me want to get up and go for a run today to keep up my hard work. smile

Jan 24 13 11:47 am Link

Model

Nicole Nu

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Koryn Locke wrote:

And this, all the way.

Jan 24 13 11:47 am Link

Model

Anna Adrielle

Jojo West wrote:

Hey hey...it's not gross, it adds personality! Mine is the same, I figure after I have a kid or two I'll get a mini tuck or something. Or maybe a huge advance in plastic surgery. Anywho, here is something about that which may make you smile...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lj5-71ziM5c

haha, that was funny, made me laugh out loud, thanks :p.
I feel the same way about the mini tuck :p. once I popped out all the kids I want to have, fix the whole area and be done with it.

I can deal with the stretchmarks, the floppiness bothers me a bit. But I'm working on just ignoring it as much as possible :p

(my mom had 4 kids... her stomach still looks like when she was 16. Genetics can be such a bitch)

Jan 24 13 11:50 am Link