Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > Sexy time - guys and gals

Photographer

RachelReilly

Posts: 1730

Washington, District of Columbia, US

How long do you tend to wait before having sex with someone you're seeing?
And for those of you who are in a serious relationship/marriage, in a perfect world how often would you have sex with your partner and what's the actually reality of that ? ;-)

Discuss among yourselves!

Jan 30 13 10:17 am Link

Model

DivaEroticus

Posts: 14716

Fayetteville, Arkansas, US

I'm a virgin.  I'm saving it for marriage.

Jan 30 13 10:19 am Link

Photographer

Andialu

Posts: 14029

San Pedro, California, US

Depends on the potency of the chloroform.

Jan 30 13 10:22 am Link

guide forum

Model

Damianne

Posts: 15975

Austin, Texas, US

Sex is only for when you want to have a baby and no other time.
Orgasms are how the devil gets in. That and sneezes, obviously.

Jan 30 13 10:24 am Link

Photographer

Cherrystone

Posts: 36710

Columbus, Ohio, US

The short range was 20 minutes after meeting.....

Jan 30 13 10:24 am Link

Model

Russian Katarina

Posts: 1413

London, England, United Kingdom

Andialu wrote:
Depends on the potency of the chloroform.

You're an old geezer, the young guys use roofies these days to get laid.

Jan 30 13 10:25 am Link

Photographer

Andialu

Posts: 14029

San Pedro, California, US

Russian Katarina wrote:

You're an old geezer, the young guys use roofies these days to get laid.

Whipper snappers.....

Jan 30 13 10:27 am Link

Photographer

Blue Cube Imaging

Posts: 11294

Ashland, Oregon, US

Damianne wrote:
Sex is only for when you want to have a baby and no other time.
Orgasms are how the devil gets in. That and sneezes, obviously.

This. Evil impure activities and thoughts will be the final downfall of our society. Repent while you can!

Sneezing is okay, my pastor told me so, as long as no nipples get hard in the process.

Jan 30 13 10:29 am Link

Photographer

KonstantKarma

Posts: 2513

Hickory, North Carolina, US

I prefer sex first, then dating if the chemistry's good.

Jan 30 13 10:29 am Link

guide forum

Model

Damianne

Posts: 15975

Austin, Texas, US

Blue Cube Imaging wrote:

This. Evil impure activities and thoughts will be the final downfall of our society. Repent while you can!

Sneezing is okay, my pastor told me so, as long as no nipples get hard in the process.

That's why you bless someone when they sneeze, if you don't fast enough, satan might slip in.

Jan 30 13 10:30 am Link

Photographer

Marc Damon

Posts: 6562

Biloxi, Mississippi, US

DivaEroticus wrote:
I'm a virgin.  I'm saving it for marriage.

: COUGH CHOKE SNEEZE COUGH:
http://images.sodahead.com/polls/001790073/3335243456_ROFLMAO_1_answer_2_xlarge.jpeg
: COUGH CHOKE SNEEZE COUGH:

Jan 30 13 10:31 am Link

Model

DivaEroticus

Posts: 14716

Fayetteville, Arkansas, US

Blue Cube Imaging wrote:

This. Evil impure activities and thoughts will be the final downfall of our society. Repent while you can!

Sneezing is okay, my pastor told me so, as long as no nipples get hard in the process.

I can't sneeze without my nipples getting hard. neutral

I'm going to hell! sad

Jan 30 13 10:32 am Link

Model

Russian Katarina

Posts: 1413

London, England, United Kingdom

Damianne wrote:

That's why you bless someone when they sneeze, if you don't fast enough, satan might slip in.

You only do that in the English language though.
That is why the rest of the world is doomed while Gods own country will live on.

Jan 30 13 10:32 am Link

Photographer

Andialu

Posts: 14029

San Pedro, California, US

Russian Katarina wrote:

You only do that in the English language though.
That is why the rest of the world is doomed while Gods own country will live on.

I'll be sure to write a song about you when I receive my theocracy issued harp.

http://images.clipartof.com/small/11282-Angel-With-A-Halo-Playing-A-Harp-Clipart-Illustration.jpg

Jan 30 13 10:36 am Link

guide forum

Model

Koryn

Posts: 36716

Boston, Massachusetts, US

KonstantKarma wrote:
I prefer sex first, then dating if the chemistry's good.

No offense, but that's a very "Asheville" thing.

Jan 30 13 10:37 am Link

guide forum

Model

Damianne

Posts: 15975

Austin, Texas, US

Koryn Locke wrote:

No offense, but that's a very "Asheville" thing.

It's a very everywhere thing, hon.

Jan 30 13 10:38 am Link

Photographer

Alien LiFe

Posts: 846

San Francisco, California, US

Answer to OP;

This will depends on whether I use speedlites/strobes or going for available light ... 😜

Jan 30 13 10:38 am Link

Photographer

KonstantKarma

Posts: 2513

Hickory, North Carolina, US

Koryn Locke wrote:

No offense, but that's a very "Asheville" thing.

I know right? lol

wink

Jan 30 13 10:39 am Link

Photographer

Chris Rifkin

Posts: 24640

Tampa, Florida, US

I clicked on this thread with an actual serious response ready to post....


Instead I'll just order a pizza and casually observer this thread

Jan 30 13 10:39 am Link

Model

E e v a

Posts: 1724

Nashville, Tennessee, US

I got my husband in bed around 2 days after meeting him. Woooorth it.

But to answer your second question, ideal sexy time is daily. The real amount of sexy time I get is none, because he's deployed sad

Jan 30 13 10:43 am Link

Photographer

Andialu

Posts: 14029

San Pedro, California, US

Damianne wrote:

It's a very everywhere thing, hon.

When did you become a middle aged waitress at a truck stop diner?

Jan 30 13 10:45 am Link

guide forum

Model

Damianne

Posts: 15975

Austin, Texas, US

Andialu wrote:

When did you become a middle aged waitress at a truck stop diner?

When we were talking about small town sex.
Everyone becomes a middle aged waitress at a truck stop diner when talking about small town sex.

Jan 30 13 10:47 am Link

Model

Russian Katarina

Posts: 1413

London, England, United Kingdom

Chris Rifkin wrote:
I clicked on this thread with an actual serious response ready to post....


Instead I'll just order a pizza and casually observer this thread

Pizza is always a better choice.
Makes me crave some, even though I already had dinner.

Jan 30 13 10:48 am Link

Photographer

Andialu

Posts: 14029

San Pedro, California, US

Damianne wrote:

When we were talking about small town sex.
Everyone becomes a middle aged waitress at a truck stop diner when talking about small town sex.

Kiss my grits.

Jan 30 13 10:50 am Link

Photographer

RachelReilly

Posts: 1730

Washington, District of Columbia, US

You are all virgins

Jan 30 13 10:51 am Link

guide forum

Model

Koryn

Posts: 36716

Boston, Massachusetts, US

KonstantKarma wrote:
I know right? lol

wink

Damianne wrote:
It's a very everywhere thing, hon.

Asheville dating culture is pretty ... peculiar.

It's also very regionally-specific. I've never met any Americans who shack-up faster than the under-40 set in western North Carolina. Also, every few years, it's like everyone just swaps mates, so the person you're with right now will be living with your best friend 3 years down the road, but it's all copacetic, because you had a FWB thing with her ex a couple years before.

It's even more cliquey than lesbian culture.

Jan 30 13 10:51 am Link

Photographer

RachelReilly

Posts: 1730

Washington, District of Columbia, US

Samantha Emme wrote:
I got my husband in bed around 2 days after meeting him. Woooorth it.

But to answer your second question, ideal sexy time is daily. The real amount of sexy time I get is none, because he's deployed sad

:-(
When is he returning?

Jan 30 13 10:53 am Link

Photographer

Kyle T Edwards

Posts: 431

St Catharines, Ontario, Canada

Russian Katarina wrote:

You're an old geezer, the young guys use roofies these days to get laid.

Geez, even roofies are old school!  Here's the tried and true method that doesn't involve anything illegal, we don't have to buy a single drink, and we get in good with the neighbours!  Find the neighbour with the cute puppy, take him out for a walk around town, and let the little chick magnet do his thing.

I mean really, what's more effective,
http://www.drugrehab.net/img/rohypnol.jpg
or

http://www.stevecurtin.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/Cute-puppy.jpg

(No, neither picture is mine.  They were found on Google.)

Jan 30 13 10:54 am Link

Model

Jules NYC

Posts: 16241

New York, New York, US

Andialu wrote:

Kiss my grits.

Ha ha... just about to post Flo and you beat me to it.
tongue

Jan 30 13 10:55 am Link

Photographer

Christopher Hartman

Posts: 54149

Buena Park, California, US

Rachel Reilly wrote:
How long do you tend to wait before having sex with someone you're seeing?
And for those of you who are in a serious relationship/marriage, in a perfect world how often would you have sex with your partner and what's the actually reality of that ? ;-)

Discuss among yourselves!

How long do you want to make me wait?

Jan 30 13 10:55 am Link

Photographer

Andialu

Posts: 14029

San Pedro, California, US

Jules NYC wrote:

Ha ha... just about to post Flo and you beat me to it.
tongue

Sorry, sugar. smile

Jan 30 13 10:56 am Link

guide forum

Model

Koryn

Posts: 36716

Boston, Massachusetts, US

Samantha Emme wrote:
I got my husband in bed around 2 days after meeting him. Woooorth it.

But to answer your second question, ideal sexy time is daily. The real amount of sexy time I get is none, because he's deployed sad

I had first date sex, in 2005, with the person who eventually became my best friend.

*shrug*

I knew immediately he was a good person.

Jan 30 13 10:56 am Link

Photographer

RachelReilly

Posts: 1730

Washington, District of Columbia, US

Glad you lot are so mature
;-)

Jan 30 13 10:57 am Link

Photographer

Blue Cube Imaging

Posts: 11294

Ashland, Oregon, US

Rachel Reilly wrote:
Glad you lot are so mature
;-)

You should know this crowd is top shelf only. For cereal.

Jan 30 13 10:58 am Link

Photographer

RachelReilly

Posts: 1730

Washington, District of Columbia, US

Christopher Hartman wrote:

How long do you want to make me wait?

I was thinking 4-6 months
Depending on your behavior.

Jan 30 13 10:58 am Link

guide forum

Model

Anna Adrielle

Posts: 18763

Antwerp, Antwerp, Belgium

I wait several months up to half a year, until it is a serious, committed relationship.

i've had plenty of guys break up with me for that because they didn't want to wait, but that's their loss smile.

So I wait a long time... but then it's partytime for the rest of the relationship smile

Jan 30 13 11:00 am Link

Photographer

Cherrystone

Posts: 36710

Columbus, Ohio, US

Koryn Locke wrote:

Asheville dating culture is pretty ... peculiar.

It's also very regionally-specific. I've never met any Americans who shack-up faster than the under-40 set in western North Carolina.

You need to get out more. wink

First thing comes to mind, Upper Peninsula in Michigan. They put bunnies & fishflies to shame.

There's more...lots more.

Jan 30 13 11:03 am Link

Photographer

Cherrystone

Posts: 36710

Columbus, Ohio, US

Kyle T Edwards wrote:

Geez, even roofies are old school!  Here's the tried and true method that doesn't involve anything illegal, we don't have to buy a single drink, and we get in good with the neighbours!  Find the neighbour with the cute puppy, take him out for a walk around town, and let the little chick magnet do his thing.


http://www.stevecurtin.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/Cute-puppy.jpg

(No, neither picture is mine.  They were found on Google.)

Guy I worked with would get puppies from the pound for a week, then hit the beach everyday. Take the dog, back....get another one a few weeks later.

You're both deranged. lol

Jan 30 13 11:05 am Link

Model

Jules NYC

Posts: 16241

New York, New York, US

I'll give a serious response because I thought about it a lot.

*Won't write a term paper on it though*

Sex doesn't seal or guarantee a relationship.
Sex is a choice and there are pros and cons to having it too early.

In a perfect scenario, where both hearts are WIDE open and the relationship grows in the way you'd hope? for (getting to know each other and actually liking it mutually)...

Why does having sex too early even matter?

Then you must consider how often someone offers their heart/soul and body (depends how you truly feel about how important that is) to anyone that asks/wants it.

Personally, I consider sex important.

I know myself too well and beyond science (and it's true), a woman's heart gets warmer feeling after sex as it's part of the bonding process.  Separate from science and all, I just can't have idle sex without feeling and wanting something more than the physicality of it.

To those who don't have a problem with it, no judgment here.  Just not my thing.
I'm sure you can have many hot, steamy, sexy romps to write about.

If you keep waiting... and waiting... and WAITING... you may lose that openness that is considered 'romance at first blush' that is amazing.

When it comes down to it, you can have sex and be taken for a ride (just got used for sex)... or it could be amazing (if everything works out).

LOL

Who is to really know.

All I know is that I wouldn't have sex with someone who didn't value it.

There are no rules.
Free will.

I will say that if you have sex too early, it's more likely that you'd get hurt if you're looking for a relationship to last.

Loving anyone is a risk.

Who said sex is love?
Unless you want it to be

smile

Jan 30 13 11:06 am Link

Photographer

London Fog

Posts: 6770

London, England, United Kingdom

I'd bang my date within minutes of meeting her, before we even got to the restaurant, if that's what she wanted to do as well, of course!

Ideal world of sex - every 20mins all throughout the day, in every concievable place and setting known to mankind, with breaks only for fluid replacement and the odd snack! - Hey, it's a guy thing!

However, real world of sex - lucky to have it 4-5 times a week!

Jan 30 13 11:07 am Link